Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seen the first comment on one of the videos and It would appear a few of us from here have had a mention, myself included 😂 i can confirm I'm not Jackie 😂 what I do find strange though is tealover123, ie Jackie would set up a tattle profile one day and that very same day or the day after a tiktok page drops here exposing herself? 🤔 I smell a rat, the last time I looked this was a thread about Ginnifer not the nut job neighbour 😂

Reactions: 5

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Get yourself on tik tok
Search
Jackie.O’Neil.trans.police
🍿
I've just watched. Wtf is this their actual house and neighbour? If so can only be them thats taken videos. This is unreal. Def not the impression you get from our favourite instahun about her perfect life. Is this her husband's van?

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
On a side note I absolutely hate when folk write in Scottish slang… always makes me think of The Scheme. And I say this as a Glaswegian. :LOL:

• Haha

tiffanyring

Me too, wtf 😳 is it all for real?! So the jist is that Jackie is their neighbour who has several issues with them and scratches/hits the van? Which has all been recorded and passed to police? And she works for the police?! 🤪🤯

• Haha

whataloadof…

Notice all the free gifted tat she has stuffed in her garage (aka soon to be bar). Won’t be long and it’ll be on marketplace