Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stormy45

The illiterate candle stories😂 “So I kinda like do this and then I kinda oop, here we go come on now, I kinda light it a couple of times”
Woodwick candles are nothing new.
Gem’s won a watch with you dickhead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

allthegossy

No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉
oh I don’t know .. 🙈 👀 haha!

• Haha

Durhamlass

I’ve missed a trick here as I too have just done my fake tan. I slapped mine on with a glove that’s about 3 years old from primark being careful that the hole in it doesn’t turn my fingers orange.
slap it all over but only on the skin that’s seeing daylight and jobs a good un. Not once did I feel the need to line my lips though.

• Haha

xtn71

Chatty Member
Can only imagine the laugh other Mums at her kids school have about her stories.

KiKiGreen

But if anyone wants a good laugh check this beaut out 😂 it’s only Jennifer’s mans tiktok account documenting the fight with the neighbour lol 😂 don’t think I’ve laughed so much in a long while lol 😂 sheer comedy gold
That keeps popping up on my FYP. I had no idea it was them?! Has she mentioned it on Insta? I don’t follow her anymore.