Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pamelapumpkin

Dae they aye? Aw that time fannying about wi her barnet only for it to end up flatter than a witches tit. Naebdys asking about her hair 🤥
Gin- fuck up hen. Get the fake clobber aff tae u look a state. Ur pals look like the clampets too. Not soz ✌
The clampits👏👏😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jen and Shaun are 2 of the worst people that have ever walked this earth, their time is coming and anyone who associates themselves with them are as bad. How they have gotten away with what they have for so long is a mystery, their time is up

Stormy45

She‘s not the only one, noticed thealexandersnest is following and gushing over the burner🙄
That’s why they all have the same decor and furniture, got to keep up with the insta trend. If one idiot has it they all have to get it😳

allthegossy

I can’t actually tell from the pics but she bangs on about her house as if it’s some sort of mansion. Is it a detached? If so, why did she convert the loft? I’m a fairly new follower so curious! They’re a small family, surely the house was big enough for them as it was?

KW1431

Jen and Shaun are 2 of the worst people that have ever walked this earth, their time is coming and anyone who associates themselves with them are as bad. How they have gotten away with what they have for so long is a mystery, their time is up
Omg don’t leave us waiting like this!! Spill

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Morning ma lovelies heading out to peruse my local area and hoping to come across a few pensive dogs😂😂

Certainly no ma quote n if you don’t know get to know😂

• Haha

Stormy45

This is starting to cross the line now guys. Call her out for her content but some of these comments about her body are just nasty.
As the insta huns would say if you don’t like what you see or read scroll past.
It really is that easy and as this is a gossip forum I would not be taking comments seriously or personally.
Thanks.