PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate when people who get the tit gifted say it’s affordable - well yes obviously it’s affordable when you’ve not had to pay for it 🤬
She’s talking as if she has purchased the products and not been gifted them. That crappy tit vase is £35.00 🤬 total cost of gifted tit from isawitfirst was £140.00 😱

Now she’s had a treat delivered, gilets start at £48 on that website 🤬

My god she is insufferable, will grab anything that is offered to her, less is more you self centred narcissist.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would anyone want a set of tits sitting on their table. What next? A vagina vase 😱

Libellula gifting her clothes 🙄 Business must be slow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheap white feathers in a boob vase.....and that my friends is why she calls herself a home interiors guru (aka I'll take any cheap tacky crap if its going for free) 🙈
Wtf is that. Everything in her house is just so tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was on one yesterday with the bullshit story telling between the elderly man in her local to her boy who BELIEVED in himself🤪.
Liar liar your fluffy feathers are on fire.
The gifted tat is exactly that, thought matalan was her favourite for holiday bits but then i guess whatever company gifts her at the time is the best.

Getting up to speed with her old threads, I cannot believe that she sells gifted items on fb, appalling behaviour!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Stormy45 as for holiday bits, it’s any company that steps up to gift her a new wardrobe; at one point she was desperate for a Collab with Matalan constantly tagging them.

Standard insta hun behaviour is to accept gifted items, all for content on the gram and then offload them for profit on FB when they are then gifted more items 🤬🤬🤬 I know of one that constantly sells on the FB groups and makes a tidy few 💷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if, despite its Amber status, she’ll be off for her annual holiday to Lanzagrotty. She seems to pick a chavsville hotel and spend the evenings in a shopping mall #dreamy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Stormy45 as for holiday bits, it’s any company that steps up to gift her a new wardrobe; at one point she was desperate for a Collab with Matalan constantly tagging them.

Standard insta hun behaviour is to accept gifted items, all for content on the gram and then offload them for profit on FB when they are then gifted more items 🤬🤬🤬 I know of one that constantly sells on the FB groups and makes a tidy few 💷
A collab 🤣 with Matalan and Jen from Cambuslang she is so desperate

• Haha
Where’s this Gilet from libiluella Ginnifer? Are you possibly not showing it coz you’ve told them you’re an 8-10 when you’re really a 14-16? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s this Gilet from libiluella Ginnifer? Are you possibly not showing it coz you’ve told them you’re an 8-10 when you’re really a 14-16? 🤔
What are you talking about ... she eats 1200 calories a day. Its a strict diet of toast, pasta, more pasta and a pudding of creamy stockpot pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are you talking about ... she eats 1200 calories a day. Its a strict diet of toast, pasta, more pasta and a pudding of creamy stockpot pasta.
Not forgetting the copius amounts of gin, prosecco, cocktails and shots that have no calories 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are all forgetting she always uses the low fat cheese and splenda sugar to then drown in a bath of stock cubes.
Looking forward to the gilet, wonder how she will style it obviously to enhance her stocky build🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think her man has a life of a dog. Heard she isn't liked where she lives! Thinks she's royalty 🤣 they all talk about her. Heard she is a massive flirt when she is out without her man.

• Haha
She’s just so insincere. Every sad event that’s heavily featured on social media she has to get involved. Of course these things are sad but she gets involved in every single one of them. Don’t use someone else’s tragedy for your content.

Reactions: 15
She’s just so insincere. Every sad event that’s heavily featured on social media she has to get involved. Of course these things are sad but she gets involved in every single one of them. Don’t use someone else’s tragedy for your content.
Yip one hour ago she was in tears yet simultaneously uploading a new post of pink plastic flowers and drinks trolley...devastated poor Jen

It’s going to be a messy one tonight, Gin is frequenting the Angels Hotel with friends 🙄 oh to be a fly on the wall 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.