PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah just as your dog is being savaged by a crazy dog, simply lift the dangerous dogs legs up behind it. 🙈🙈🙈 She is bloody insane.

Reactions: 4
Is she full of gin and protein crisps tonight?? wtf!!!
Yeh try and do that and see what happens love, absolute bleeping idiot
She's lost the fucken plot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is she talking about? Has she ever seen a full pelt dog attacking? Obviously not! 🤣🤣

Nip round the back Ginster....avoiding the nasty end (how)? 🤣🤣 this has done me....🤣 her and Begster, did they actually attend school at all? duck me 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She believes everything she reads, thick bleep!!
I think her beggy and mario went to the same school sat up the back of the class and played with make-up🤣🤣.
There is no way you could or should lift a strange dogs back legs if they are fighting. If she done that to any of my dogs she would be on the receiving end of a right good boot to her mahogany arse (sorry for over using but its the best)🤣🤣.
On other news tagging elle darby and vicky pattison for likes.
The way she describes elle darbys nursery - classically beautiful🤣🤣🤣not really the correct context.
Trinity high school in Paisley has a lot to answer for🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She believes everything she reads, thick bleep!!
I think her beggy and mario went to the same school sat up the back of the class and played with make-up🤣🤣.
There is no way you could or should lift a strange dogs back legs if they are fighting. If she done that to any of my dogs she would be on the receiving end of a right good boot to her mahogany arse (sorry for over using but its the best)🤣🤣.
On other news tagging elle darby and vicky pattison for likes.
The way she describes elle darbys nursery - classically beautiful🤣🤣🤣not really the correct context.
Trinity high school in Paisley has a lot to answer for🤣🤣🤣🤣
You wouldn't get near their hind legs if they were full mode attack! Never read such shite in my life!

If she attended Trinity she must've been marked absent most of the week 🤣 probably roamed Town Centre lifting dogs' hind legs and lashing Worcester sauce on her roll n chips 🤣

• Haha
Not quite on topic but as a massive animal lover I never thought I would see a dog I disliked. Insta has changed that. It must down to the arrogance of the owner but Ginnifers dog just looks like a snob 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not quite on topic but as a massive animal lover I never thought I would see a dog I disliked. Insta has changed that. It must down to the arrogance of the owner but Ginnifers dog just looks like a snob 🤭
Half boiled snob, just like her Mamma 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You wouldn't get near their hind legs if they were full mode attack! Never read such shite in my life!

If she attended Trinity she must've been marked absent most of the week 🤣 probably roamed Town Centre lifting dogs' hind legs and lashing Worcester sauce on her roll n chips 🤣
🤣🤣🤣You could picture her playing truant or dogging it with her skirt rolled up at the waist and her tits popping out of her hand me down school blouse🤣🤣.
I think she quietly asked the guy in the chippie to sprinkle a chicken stock cube on her roll and chips🤣🤣🤣

I am mum to 3 dogs and I thought I loved all breeds until I seen Rooooooooosie the rat.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣You could picture her playing truant or dogging it with her skirt rolled up at the waist and her tits popping out of her hand me down school blouse🤣🤣.
I think she quietly asked the guy in the chippie to sprinkle a chicken stock cube on her roll and chips🤣🤣🤣

I am mum to 3 dogs and I thought I loved all breeds until I seen Rooooooooosie the rat.
That'll be the day! Loud as duck and NOT in that fake voice she's acquired for the Gram 🤣

She slipped up the other day and quickly corrected herself🤣🤣 have never seen her on the gram without make-up but then a dont think anyone has🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
There she goes again literally saying she can feel the pain in the heart of a mother who’s child is dying. Ginnifer you are in fact sick in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well Jennifer has managed to soldier on through her devastation and heartbreak from yesterday to put on a hair mask and go in the hot tub. An hour later she just can't cope with someone's poor baby. Vile...attention seeking and sick in the head. How can you just go from showing off a hot tub to that. 'I can feel the pain in her Mummy's heart ' sure you can as you rinse your hair mask out. Absolutely awful.

There she goes again literally saying she can feel the pain in the heart of a mother who’s child is dying. Ginnifer you are in fact sick in the head.
Genuinely beginning to wonder if she has some kind of Munchausen type illness seeking attention for herself via someone else's illness.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Then saying “ I can’t cope with it”. What the duck cant she cope with? She does not have a bleeping clue, absolute hole😡😡😡
She is sick in the head 100%

New thread suggestion:

PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen's by Insta proxy. Her new kitchen's gonna be poxy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Feels like she’s watching a family member now 😳 Honest to God, if it was really a family member then she would know all about it. I cannot believe the way she talks about other people’s tragedies as if they have ANYTHING at all to do with her. Absolutely sickening!

New thread suggestion:

PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen's by Insta proxy. Her new kitchen's gonna be poxy!
This has to be it!!!!!

I feel like I am watching a family member. I actually can't believe what I am reading.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
JAYSUS bleeping WEPT i hope i see her out one night. Sick in the bleeping head saying that wee girl is like watching family. I could actually smash her mahogany mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel very intrusive watching that poor families videos so I won’t be anymore but I know people grieve differently and share personal things on socials 💔 but for her to share those stories of a strangers baby I think is just absolutely awful, why would she put them on her story? I find it really disrespectful and weird

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.