PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Death and other people’s devastation is right her up street as it gives her content for her insta stories.

She can’t just do one post and move on, it’s the way she does post after post, after post and the words she uses.... “absolutely devastated ”...Just so over the top and fake.

Yes it’s tragic and it’s terribly sad that a young girl has lost her life, but you are not utterly heartbroken or absolutely devastated about someone you do not know personally and have never had any contact with, and to be honest, I’m sure the poor girls real friends and family could fill you in on what being devastated and heartbroken feels like while you sit and drink your gin on your son’s birthday in your gifted garden Ginnifer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely bleeping hate this woman. Fake stuck up over the top dramatic irritant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am late to the party on this one but here we go again with the fake concern and wording over nikkis death😡She actually disgusts me to the point I could throat punch her🤣how inconsiderate and disrespectful. She has got to be the first one to share this news and its all for content!!!
Gifted jumper and gifted bouncy slide yet does not declare it🤣🤣
She thrives on showing off oh look at me look what iv got but we know she lives a gifted free life!!!

Guuuuys put your shades on for the pic below her face is so shiney it could dazzle you🤣🤣

Thats a lovely big garden she has there👇🏼🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah Jen you looked totally devastated, sitting in the garden. Such utter fakeness. She really is awful. Bouncy castle and drinks. Why does she has to have post after post on her sons birthday. Be present and in the moment with your kids for god sake, it's the boys birthday. But not for our Jen, it's all show for her stories.

Reactions: 6
Death and other people’s devastation is right her up street as it gives her content for her insta stories.

She can’t just do one post and move on, it’s the way she does post after post, after post and the words she uses.... “absolutely devastated ”...Just so over the top and fake.

Yes it’s tragic and it’s terribly sad that a young girl has lost her life, but you are not utterly heartbroken or absolutely devastated about someone you do not know personally and have never had any contact with, and to be honest, I’m sure the poor girls real friends and family could fill you in on what being devastated and heartbroken feels like while you sit and drink your gin on your son’s birthday in your gifted garden Ginnifer.
This! She's an inconsiderate selfish big head bleep!

It's almost like she is seeking attention on the back of other people's heartache and loss. It really is sick. To say how devastated she is, is beyond insulting to these people and their loved ones.

Reactions: 10
Its sad to say but guarantee it’ll be the same if Sarah Harding loses her fight.

Jennifer - you’re a creepy bleeping weirdo with awful hair xxx

Reactions: 10
The latest insta stories where she’s now the spokes person for eating disorders she’s admitting to reading up on Nikki’s childhood and background of her illness. Honestly Ginnifer, give it a by eh? I get some people may think she’s just trying to help having her ‘platform’ as she likes to call it but genuinely if it was my family member or real life friend that had passed from a very complex illness and some idiot with a bleeping Instagram account set up for freebies tried to comment saying they’ve read up on their life, illness and childhood and felt they could then comment on it like they knew her, I would be so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She used to be one of my favourite insta accounts, I followed before she came on camera. How things have changed!

Reactions: 4
This! She's an inconsiderate selfish big head bleep!
Im dead🤣🤣🤣a selfish big head bleep🤣🤣thats the best one liner👍🙌🤣🤣

The latest insta stories where she’s now the spokes person for eating disorders she’s admitting to reading up on Nikki’s childhood and background of her illness. Honestly Ginnifer, give it a by eh? I get some people may think she’s just trying to help having her ‘platform’ as she likes to call it but genuinely if it was my family member or real life friend that had passed from a very complex illness and some idiot with a bleeping Instagram account set up for freebies tried to comment saying they’ve read up on their life, illness and childhood and felt they could then comment on it like they knew her, I would be so angry.
Can you imagine if her gran passed and we put tit on here about it, how would she feel? She is nothing but a selfish bleep and stoops to a new (low level) each time😡😡😡

Last edited:
Now we’re getting reminders for missing dogs. She just loves the doom and gloom.

Now we’re getting reminders for missing dogs. She just loves the doom and gloom.
Prime example of how poor her content is.

Fat arse mahogany face won't knock her pan in like stupid features Begster when she can upload missing dogs and fake devastation over people she never knew.

Utter tool!

• Heart
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼🤣🤣🤣
“In love with this lovely lady and her sweet family”.
I can assure you that there is nothing lovely about this bleep and certainly not a sweet family, they are a bunch of tramps who take freebie after freebie👏👏🤣🤣🤣

Prime example of how poor her content is.

Fat arse mahogany face won't knock her pan in like stupid features Begster when she can upload missing dogs and fake devastation over people she never knew.

Utter tool!
🤣🤣🤣fat arse mahogany arse should be incorporated into the new thread❤🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼🤣🤣🤣
“In love with this lovely lady and her sweet family”.
I can assure you that there is nothing lovely about this bleep and certainly not a sweet family, they are a bunch of tramps who take freebie after freebie👏👏🤣🤣🤣
Boy child husband 🤣🤣 old Ginny is ageing much faster than him. She wants to make him over (hair) instead of her kitchen 🤣

He never features in her stories now. Ahhh I long for those days when he made a bleep of himself 🤣

• Haha
Boy child husband 🤣🤣 old Ginny is ageing much faster than him. She wants to make him over (hair) instead of her kitchen 🤣

He never features in her stories now. Ahhh I long for those days when he made a bleep of himself 🤣
He is like a skinny wee teenager who is under GC’s thumb🤣🤣
His voice is very feminine too, like a squawk🤣🤣
The only time you see him is when he is running around after big fat mahogany arse.
Why on eartth would anyone want to be friends with her, apart from her insta followers who blow smoke up her pipe.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.