PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t you worry our Ginnefer has already secured all the new furniture through her begging DM’S 🤣
I would love to see the begging emails🤣🤣.
No stories of walking her beloved Rosie recently, to busy eating the kids chocolate inbetween putting that slap on🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I tried that filter she used yesterday when she was saying about drying her hair, I have fake tan on and I’m about 4 shades lighter than her using it. She’s bleeping orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swipe ups started back🤣🤣If I ever wanted ear warmers I would choose my own, certainly not a swipe up done by the GC🤣🤣🤣
Going out in the car hope its an essential journey🤣🤣
With yesterday’s jumper back on!!!!

I would love to see the begging emails🤣🤣.
No stories of walking her beloved Rosie recently, to busy eating the kids chocolate inbetween putting that slap on🤣🤣
Eating all the gifted bags of sweets that she storied on Xmas eve, along with copious amount of alcohol. Hence why she looks so bloated in the face, she admitted that she had over indulged Xmas day and I do believe it involved alcohol 😂😆🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
With yesterday’s jumper back on!!!!

Eating all the gifted bags of sweets that she storied on Xmas eve, along with copious amount of alcohol. Hence why she looks so bloated in the face, she admitted that she had over indulged Xmas day and I do believe it involved alcohol 😂😆🤣
Christmas is just a normal day for the GC🤣🤣non stop eating and drinking all year round🤣🤣
Cue for the my fitness pal or is it WW or SW, hun you have tried them all and failed🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These inspirational quotes she posts drives me bleeping insane. Literally no idea what folk have been through lately but it’s okay because Ginnifer’s quote of the day has told me that my year was about finding joy in the simple things....🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
These inspirational quotes she posts drives me bleeping insane. Literally no idea what folk have been through lately but it’s okay because Ginnifer’s quote of the day has told me that my year was about finding joy in the simple things....🤬
oh aye she loves a simple thing so long as it’s free!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Posts tit like this all the time just to show her presence on the gram, what an arse wipe!!!
Yet she is the complete opposite of these quotes as we all know she is not content with what she has and always wants more and more so its got to be free.
Big Ginnifer will always be a greedy grabby jumped up woman🤣🤣🤣

I wonder what the mood is today hun🤣🤣.
Who actually cares if your kids squabble i mean they have good role models as parents😜🤣🤣sorry I nearly choked there🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They’ll probably not be able to buy bigger because you can guarantee Shaun is declaring low to pay as little tax as possible as he’s a sole trader.

She won’t be filing tax returns for her influencer income either.

Neither of them show on companies house that I can see so they’d be taxed highly if declaring properly.

There is a company van parked in the drive from the house photo, so his own company would be his “undeclared” job?
That photo is a few years old tho.

Reactions: 3
I'm a big dog lover but I'm finding rosie posie overload infuriating like westholme with her pussys..they are home accounts ffs

I'm a big dog lover but I'm finding rosie posie overload infuriating like westholme with her pussys..they are home accounts ffs
I hate how she goes on about how beautiful Rosie is and how she’s the ‘most gorgeous dog in the world’ - I beg to differ Ginnifer.

I’m a dog person but I personally don’t like the breed of dogs whose fur goes the colour of shite around their mouths and unfortunately oor Rosie falls into that category. Please someone know what I mean by this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The very fact that most folk on here know her actual address, where her kids go to school etc from what she has overshared on her Instagram about her life, her kids pictures is really concerning. I'd be sick to the pit of my stomach if I was her.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone read her next door neighbours objections to the extension ☕
I did and wouldn’t be happy if I was the neighbour. It looks like the extension will have a big impact on their property. Why not put it on the other side of Ginnefer’s house, less impact and upset for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine even putting in for planning permission for that, to your neighbours in such a small area, when they’ve had a massive hot tub etc installed where they could have extended?! The neighbours must hate them. I truly hope it’s declined.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.