PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Joanna_m19 Ginnifer then? I take my hat off to the neighbour Jackie ONeil for objecting then🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Her neighbours must get right fed up with her shite. Can you imagine the amount of faffing that goes on out the front of her house and in her garden before she takes her instagram pics and videos. I bet they have a right good laugh watching her position all her bits and bobs, including her kids, for the perfect pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a swatch of her house 😚 now i know her beef with slagging off her neighbour's across the road much larger statement house with garage - jealousy.

Oh dear Ginnifer, poor you. All that selling your soul (and privacy) for the Gram and you're still jealous. Awful trait. Greed and jealousy will get you every time hen 🤣🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus duck she has used a full pot of highlighter, fake tan, bronzer and concealer in the one application....ooompa looompa🤣🤣🤮
Good luck drying your invisible weave hun🤣🤣

Just had a swatch of her house 😚 now i know her beef with slagging off her neighbour's across the road much larger statement house with garage - jealousy.

Oh dear Ginnifer, poor you. All that selling your soul (and privacy) for the Gram and you're still jealous. Awful trait. Greed and jealousy will get you every time hen 🤣🤪
She likes to make out people are jealous of her, when she is in fact the green eyed monster herself🤣🤣🤣🤣

👇🏼🤣someone has over indulged in the mince pies🤣moon face greedy mccready🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus duck she has used a full pot of highlighter, fake tan, bronzer and concealer in the one application....ooompa looompa🤣🤣🤮

She likes to make out people are jealous of her, when she is in fact the green eyed monster herself🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck me 😚 forget Pat Butcher she's a dead ringer for Gemma Collins there, with all due respect to the GC 🤣

20201227_142026.jpg

duck me 😚 forget Pat Butcher she's a dead ringer for Gemma Collins there, with all due respect to the GC 🤣

20201227_142424.jpg
20201227_142026.jpg

• Haha
Why is she always caked in so much makeup? So that other mum’s feel like they should look dolled up 24/7 too? She’s not a good influence at all.

Just had a look at her planning application on the council website. Her poor neighbours. They suggested putting the extension on the other side of the house where the monstrosity hot tub is 😂

Just had a look at her planning application on the council website. Her poor neighbours. They suggested putting the extension on the other side of the house where the monstrosity hot tub is 😂
I saw that too, also proposed cost £37,000!

I saw that too, also proposed cost £37,000!
The work in 2015 for Alteration and conversion of the attic space to form a bedroom and ensuite bathroom and the 4 rooflights was £15,000!

I cannot see that they would recoup this money if they sold, I’m no expert and don’t know her area or the house prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Spending that on a new build is absurd🤣. Why not just buy a bigger house but they clearly cant afford it.
Greedy McCready Clampits🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spending that on a new build is absurd🤣. Why not just buy a bigger house but they clearly cant afford it.
Greedy McCready Clampits🤣🤣
I cannot understand all the additions, why not sell up and buy a 5 bedroom property.

Clampits 🤣😂😆🤣😂😆 haven’t heard that one for years 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
👆🏼100% agree, why invest all that money when you most likely wont get the return at the end if they were to sell.
They can’t afford to buy bigger and better and is Instagram going to be around in order that they can furnish it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
👆🏼100% agree, why invest all that money when you most likely wont get the return at the end if they were to sell.
They can’t afford to buy bigger and better and is Instagram going to be around in order that they can furnish it🤣🤣
Oh don’t you worry our Ginnefer has already secured all the new furniture through her begging DM’S 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.