PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to show us princess Sofia’s oil diffuser she wants to put a swipe up but the reviews are pretty bad but she doesn’t know why? Maybe there lightweight 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 she obviously can’t read because the reviews would tell you exactly why there pretty bad u blond bint

Reactions: 3
I can’t think of anything worse than stewing in a hot tub watching a film. Bleurgh. You’d be a prune!
Also scentsy? Get out of here with your exploitative MLM shite.

Reactions: 4
Bet they don't even watch the film its all for the gram and getting likes , kids will be away in now telt to get to bed so she can swally the free drinks package 😉

Reactions: 5
Spending 30 minutes to set up the pic with the lights and nut crackers for the gram🤣then going in it with a full face of slap on🤮.

• Haha
Oh Ginnifer, you’re in that hot tub so much, you need to watch you don’t get hot tub folliculitis......just saying 👀

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣hot tub folliculitis, she has probably had more than that if her JML mop head is anything to go by.
She will have a full grown allotment downstairs🤣🤣😷
Hun forget the swipe up for the hideous furry boots, who the duck would want them🤣🤣

• Haha
Such an effort getting your hair and eyelashes done for Christmas Day just to sit in the house. I’ll be in total sloth mode sat in my pyjamas stuffing my face with pigs in blankets and copious amounts of alcohol. Surely I won’t be the only one? Ladies...?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such an effort getting your hair and eyelashes done for Christmas Day just to sit in the house. I’ll be in total sloth mode sat in my pyjamas stuffing my face with pigs in blankets and copious amounts of alcohol. Surely I won’t be the only one? Ladies...?! 😂
Nope perfectly normal. These lashes will be for insta pics and the perfect family stories

I'm sure it's a 4 bedroom detached and they converted the loft.
I definitely don’t think it’s detached - It feels narrow, more like a townhouse. But I could be wrong. It probably seems smaller than it is because it’s so cluttered.

I definitely don’t think it’s detached - It feels narrow, more like a townhouse. But I could be wrong. It probably seems smaller than it is because it’s so cluttered.
Doubt it's a townhouse it's a new build site and no town houses listed. It's either a semi or detached. I hope for her neighbour's sake it's detached.

Fucken December hot tub outside drunken tit during a pandemic 🤪🤢

Wonderful neighbour fat arse dumpling is online shaming of neighbour's choice of Christmas decorations. How neighbourly, friendly and just 🤢

Reactions: 2

Sames why the fuk would you bother its 2020 no 2019 🤣🤣

• Heart
How much highlighter is on that nose?🤣🤣She has got her hair and lashes done to sit in the house🤣We all know Ginnifer does not adhere to Covid guidance so she will do as she pleases!!

By duck she loves herself 🤢 when in actual fact she should be ashamed of what she is exposing her children to. It actually beggars belief!😠

Another picture of the beautiful “Isense” worn out flat as duck matted carpet🤣It is so luxurious and so soft (Ginnys words)🤣🤣
No thanks hun anything you recommend or try to advertise is complete and utter tit🤣🤣
To be honest I'd buy duck all off of any company that uses these cunts as reps 👍

Reactions: 2
Her house is definitely detached and it’s very easy to find on google/ street view. Not my cup of tea with those huge electricity pylons outside. Also, surprised by the valuation estimate. Constantly doing work for no real gain... ah right forgot it’s all gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.