PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginnifer on the gin last night posting tit again!!
Unfortunately hun you do not have a “yacht”as that is earmed through hard work however you do fall into the “clinging to driftwood” you carry on being a greedy selfish cow, put your makeup on, sit at the window and await your bestie (delivery driver) coming with gifted tat.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s going on like she’s done this amazing charitable thing by collecting other people’s stuff? Congratulations, Jennifer, you’re a glorified charity shop. Once again trying to look holier than though but doing nothing worth talking about. She is a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fucken big chip for herself. She fucken loves herself!

Fucken pleb!

Oh look how much the dog loves me....just me....only me. Sick to duck of that dog. It's piss and shithole is allowed everywhere! Utter 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she goes on about is how much the dog follows her and loves her. It’s cringe! Look look look look how much my dog loves me. Oh do duck off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All she goes on about is how much the dog follows her and loves her. It’s cringe! Look look look look how much my dog loves me. Oh do duck off 🙄
Exactly, even if the dog does follow her around, who bleeping cares? It’s hardly something folk will be jealous about!

Perhaps you bleeping smell Ginnifer and that’s why the dog follows you around?

• Haha
The dog follows her around as she is constantly with it 24/7. She is boring as duck.
Shaaawwwnn you spelt raspberry wrong, the ned voice is out in force🤣shes had 4 gins before her baileys🤣🤣.
I just laugh at her with the charity collection as this was done purely because of tattle, this is the same person that sells a £500 gifted bed😡vile woman!’
She will be busy selling off other gifted tat to make money for her xmas shop as we know she doesnt spend a penny!!!
Her house is minging there is no way she maintains cleaning it🤮🤮🤮🤮and her carpets will be full of piss spots from her beloved Roooossiiieee🤮🤮🤮

Exactly, even if the dog does follow her around, who bleeping cares? It’s hardly something folk will be jealous about!

Perhaps you bleeping smell Ginnifer and that’s why the dog follows you around?
That is brilliant👆🏼perhaps you bleeping smell Ginnifer, oh yes she will but as long as her face is on everythings ok🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her expensive gifted carpets look awful when she's on the floor with roooooosie all matted 🤢

Screenshot_20201222-090412_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Christ, shocked at the state of that carpet 😳 I thought it was a matted rug 🤮 Did she have the whole house gifted, as Isense starts at about £23.99 a square metre 😳

Didn't all the Insta Huns go mad for this brand of carpet, everyone was raving about Isense and having them fitted. Well Ginnefer you can keep it love, not a good advert for Isense; don’t think I’ll bother hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, shocked at the state of that carpet 😳 I thought it was a matted rug 🤮 Did she have the whole house gifted, as Isense starts at about £23.99 a square metre 😳

Didn't all the Insta Huns go mad for this brand of carpet, everyone was raving about Isense and having them fitted. Well Ginnefer you can keep it love, not a good advert for Isense; don’t think I’ll bother hun.
yes the whole house contents gifted including the carpets and I am sure she got a couple of rooms re done not long ago, again gifted.
All the insta fan dans rave about this carpet but its tit, the pile is soft to touch but 1 year down the line and its matted and flat like the back of Ginnifers hair🤣🤣and Rosies coat.
Maybe she should groom the mut on a regular basis to stop it matting. Clueless bleep🤣🤣.

Ginnifer posting shite once again🤣She never buys anything and I am sure Shaaaawwwwnn loves all the freebies too, crank!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shes chuffed with the diffuser from "nixt" probably cause its the first thing shes bought with her own money 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the begging and posting for new carpets throughout house will start after Xmas. Something along lines of now we have a dog now and we need something more durable. She will probably call around some local carpet shops explaining that she is a 'Digital creator' who influences to try and get for free or huge discount.

Ginnifer must be in her element today after raking in all of that gifted gin. An example of yet another company gifting to the greedy rather than the needy. She’ll be laughing all the way to the hot tub.

Ginnifer must be in her element today after raking in all of that gifted gin. An example of yet another company gifting to the greedy rather than the needy. She’ll be laughing all the way to the hot tub.

Bet she wouldn't donate her gin gift to the "wee familes" 😶 Ginnifer mcgreedy , hope the kids pi** in the hot tub 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
There is no chance of Ginnifer giving anything to charity let alone Gin!!
Shes been cleaning all day, it would take a full week or two to gut that pig sty hun the amount of tit in it🤣🤮🤮😷.
I hope the kids tit in it🤣but Ginnifer or Shaaaaaawwwnn have no doubt christened it all ready😷🤣🤣
I dare to think the states the hot tub is in, cant see her cleaning it regularly!!

• Haha
  • Wow
At this rate I’m going to struggle to buy anything from companies, are there any companies out there that she hasn‘t fleeced?

There are only enough miniatures for one evening for our Ginnefer, bet she‘s gutted that they weren’t the 1 Litre bottles.

Her house doesn’t look that big from outside, are her and Shaaaaaaaaaaawwnn in the loft space?

Integrity leaves a lot to be desired🙄There are ONLY 7 companies tagged in the hot tub post, where’s the other 7 dear🤣🤣🤣She does this so her followers will think she has more money than she actually does🤣🤣
I would love to see her begging emails to companies she is such an embarrassing begging dick🤣#low#life🤣

Reactions: 4
Her house just looks like a 3 bed semi. My friend has same. That's why we never see the outside.🤣 I'm sure if it was a 5 bed detached we would see it every other day. Someone once asked when she never posted pics of the outside of house and she says it was for privacy reasons 🤣 don't make us laugh, you post your kids in the bath, in their school uniforms, the view from your 'balcony'. Loft converted to make way for office/snug/ general dumping ground for gifted stuff she doesn't need (3000 wax melts, 400 facial serums etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.