PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also using the death of the poor girl to plug some gifted flowers. Shameless.
That post was abhorrent. Disgusting, tasteless & selfish. That shows the measure of her character.
Hope seagulls tit all over her make shift living room garden thing she's got going on out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this beautiful girl that Jen used to follow, sadly died. She put up a post about her which is how i was aware of it. A company reached out to the girls family to offer them a gift. Then i see Jen, the custard-heeded BEG has SHAMELESSLY commented clearly hinting for one. I have no words left for this disgusting boot.
965C74CF-A422-465D-90D0-1A52F5C89B7B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What in earth is that line on Shaun's hair, or maybe its nasty gash where hair doesn't grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Putting the ‘swipe up’ over the price so we can’t see 🤣 £70 for a diffuser you got for free? No thanks!

Reactions: 4
That diffuser is so ugly. £70 for that thing. I got one for £12 from amazon which is just fine. She is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what beach she went to? Could she have broke lock down rules that she is always going on about people shouldn’t do xx

I've tried to stick to 1200 calories before - its bloody hard. If i were her i would cut out the processed meat (all those sausages are not great for you).
What with the all seasoning and stockpots she uses - her salt count must be high.

i don't usually comment on people's weight but i was actually quite suprised when i saw her story last night. She has gained A LOT.

good luck to her on the diet - 1200 is hard but its not starvation.
Yeah, i agree. I lost alot of weight eating 1200 calories a day and am healthy. The stock pots etc is not a diet at all, the amount of salt she must have.

Tributes to the girl who died.....then posts about her cousin picking up a wedding dress. Anything for attention

The beehive is getting higher by the day..

Never mind the hair what the actual duck is the outfit?!?

Reactions: 1
So this beautiful girl that Jen used to follow, sadly died. She put up a post about her which is how i was aware of it. A company reached out to the girls family to offer them a gift. Then i see Jen, the custard-heeded BEG has SHAMELESSLY commented clearly hinting for one. I have no words left for this disgusting boot. View attachment 155369
Vile that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.