PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she must be lying about all she’s consuming as it’s certainly not showing on her figure.

”what you eat in private, you wear in public” 👍🏻

she’s kidding herself is she believes she’s actually sticking to it and getting results. I don’t think calorie prominent diets should be advertised and glorified. Eating disorders are more prevalent than ever due to the pressures of social media.
Probably doesn’t count the alcohol and she loves a skin full at the weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She uses my fitness pal to calculate her daily calories and it’s notoriously stingy. She’d be better to check some other reputable ones and work out a suitable amount based on her height and current weight. I use MFP for tracking my food and it’s great for that.
Agreed it’s not great to promote 1200 calories a day as everyone has a different calorie requirement.

Reactions: 4
I've tried to stick to 1200 calories before - its bloody hard. If i were her i would cut out the processed meat (all those sausages are not great for you).
What with the all seasoning and stockpots she uses - her salt count must be high.

i don't usually comment on people's weight but i was actually quite suprised when i saw her story last night. She has gained A LOT.

good luck to her on the diet - 1200 is hard but its not starvation.

Reactions: 5
I think in her head she’s still a size 8 so when she wears clothes that size she spills out of them and looks bigger. If she wore clothes that fitted properly they would maybe be more flattering for her 🤔

Reactions: 7
I can't bear to watch the crying stories she's put on! 🙈 Really awful that a lady has died but I'm not sure making stories crying your eyes out to the camera is the appropriate response...

Reactions: 6
I can't bear to watch the crying stories she's put on! 🙈 Really awful that a lady has died but I'm not sure making stories crying your eyes out to the camera is the appropriate response...
I am affronted 🙈 sitting there crying with her false lashes on. ‘I don’t want to make it all about me’ but is quite clearly making it all about her. Why can’t she grieve in private like a normal person! All for show and attention

You know what she nearly had me feeling sorry for her before she came on with a face full of make up not a smudge or anything while supposedly crying her eyes out. Saying it isn’t about her but clearly making it about her. I feel sorry for the poor lady that passed and her family heartbreaking time for them but for her to put on that show. Shame on you Jen!

I saw that but just clicked through them. I take it she’s crying as the lady died? It’s terribly sad but the crying seems a bit like a show for insta and I agree, inappropriate. What if the girl’s family see the stories?

Reactions: 2
She has clearly been on the Gin

sheI doesn’t want to make it all about her’ but is quite clearly making it all about her.

If you came in and started Crying you would just log off again. Not sit sniffling and messing about with your hair xx

Reactions: 4
I have no idea at all why people post videos of them crying. If she sincerely felt that bad, then when she started crying should have come off. Different if she had a wee tear running down her cheek as she was saying thank you for peoples messages but going on and on and putting that crying voice on has just done it for me!
Also now starting a go-fund me “to put a smile” on the poor girl who has passed son’s face. Sorry but that’s so poorly worded, a 4/5 year old little boy has lost his mummy for god sake. I highly doubt some cash is going to bring much joy to him x

Reactions: 7
She has clearly been on the Gin

sheI doesn’t want to make it all about her’ but is quite clearly making it all about her.

If you came in and started Crying you would just log off again. Not sit sniffling and messing about with your hair xx
commented on her story that I thought this was in very poor taste and yes she was making it all about her and that she should have a little dignity and grieve for her friend privately not make it into an insta moment.......... predictably...she blocked me!!

Reactions: 10
That’s the crying stories deleted now. She probably got loads of messages saying it was in poor taste. I like to think she didn’t mean it badly and was just upset after a few too many gins. Haven’t we all been there 🙊

Reactions: 5
View attachment 154357

Damn, I missed the fake crying 😩

"You're all so kind"

Except you @Fortheloveofgodpleasestop obvs 😂
🤣obviously...... what she actually means is I’ve had quite a few messages telling me what a self obsessed, undignified, will do anything for the gram twit I am!! And upon reflection and of course having blocked anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up my large ass which is generally squeezed into some tacky gifted too small for me trousers have now deleted the post!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.