Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s being paid by John Lewis, thought they were pretty savvy with their marketing.

Reactions: 1
I can’t explain really why she grates on me. She deffo thinks that she has much better skills/influence than she has. Also the amount of free stuff - she is queen of the blaggers

Reactions: 1
So... I have an Emily story to share. It's actually not entirely about Emily, more the whole Instagram London Huns and how they all stick together. Anyway, a friend offered me a ticket to go and see the Scummy Mummies "comedy" show in Clapham the other night (spoiler alert, it was tired recycled jokes about being too drunk to properly parent your children and that having sex with your husband is terrible. Throw in some edgy bits about shagging cbeebies presenters and you get the gist.)
So, toward the end they had a contest for whoever in the audience had the best scummy mummy story. Everyone was given pen and paper to contribute... You'll never guess who won?!?!?
Yes, miss pink bleeping everything flounced on to the stage like it was a massive surprise (who, me???) Proceeded to have her Instagram promoted and even had sad fangirls cheering her on.

Now, I'll give you one guess who's appearing on Emily's next podcast??? You're correct, it's one of the Scummy Mummies!

Can't tell you all how happy I am that this site exists for us to talk about how shady all these people are 💖🤗

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So... I have an Emily story to share. It's actually not entirely about Emily, more the whole Instagram London Huns and how they all stick together. Anyway, a friend offered me a ticket to go and see the Scummy Mummies "comedy" show in Clapham the other night (spoiler alert, it was tired recycled jokes about being too drunk to properly parent your children and that having sex with your husband is terrible. Throw in some edgy bits about shagging cbeebies presenters and you get the gist.)
So, toward the end they had a contest for whoever in the audience had the best scummy mummy story. Everyone was given pen and paper to contribute... You'll never guess who won?!?!?
Yes, miss pink bleeping everything flounced on to the stage like it was a massive surprise (who, me???) Proceeded to have her Instagram promoted and even had sad fangirls cheering her on.

Now, I'll give you one guess who's appearing on Emily's next podcast??? You're correct, it's one of the Scummy Mummies!

Can't tell you all how happy I am that this site exists for us to talk about how shady all these people are 💖🤗
A friend of mine met her a few years back and she she was a rude twit can stand her myself and I’ve never even met her 🤪

Reactions: 2

my god they are literally the mean girls from school aren’t they!

Reactions: 3
It’s also amazing how friends of the SMs always get the best seats in the house.

OMFG the adverts and the reel.

she clearly thinks she’s a comedy genius....who wants to break the bad news?

Screenshot_20210121-134658_Instagram.jpg

Is it wrong you want to scare your cat by turning water on above its head? Causing a fear response in the animals brain and bad association with that spot in the future? Yeh seems legit crack on you crusty old bint.

Honestly what is wrong with her? I bet she did it the childish C.

• Sad
  • Wow
Child free week in St Lucia incoming. Its the place to be clearly.... But luckily she will make it 'fun' for us.

She’s more of an annoying twit than ever. Had to tell us about the free upgrade on the flight as well.

“I’m sorry if it’s raining back home, try and live vicariously through me”. Said in her usual smug AF voice. Do they ever listen back to themselves? Those poor guests with her and Bum 40 at the same place.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing my bleeping skull in even more than usual. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t left her, she’s incredibly irritating. Like a bad case of thrush.

• Haha
She’s doing my bleeping skull in even more than usual. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t left her, she’s incredibly irritating. Like a bad case of thrush.
I can’t even look at her Instagram anymore as I just want to scream at how annoying she is!

481E107A-FC82-4A12-88F0-37D4C53EE565.jpeg
Wanker

no wonder her husband keeps going scuba diving and sitting in the pool in the rain to get away from her 😂

I won’t lie, I kinda fancy her husband. Oh and have a dreadful thought in my mind that in my older brother’s younger years, he did some regular stuff for More magazine and shagged a number of the girls there… at the time Emily worked there. 🤮