Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just so embarrassing!! I would have loved to have walked past that twit in full on glittery leotard posing in the park!
look at me LOOK!!!!

And that awful extension, how did she get planning for that?! It’s taken me 4 months to get the council to sign off lowering my driveway!

Reactions: 3
She is just so embarrassing!! I would have loved to have walked past that twit in full on glittery leotard posing in the park!
look at me LOOK!!!!

And that awful extension, how did she get planning for that?! It’s taken me 4 months to get the council to sign off lowering my driveway!
💵

She paid some jumped up London architect to help her get through the whole process.
I mean I wouldn't be touching any architect who designs something like that with a barge pole!
But in the spirit of EM, I imagine her services were likely to have been #gifted

Reactions: 1
I know someone who works in planning dept at her local council. I asked her how that thing got passed, and she didnt know what I was on about. I showed her insta pics and she was totally speecless, couldn't believe some of her colleagues passed that eyesore.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know someone who works in planning dept at her local council. I asked her how that thing got passed, and she didnt know what I was on about. I showed her insta pics and she was totally speecless, couldn't believe some of her colleagues passed that eyesore.
that’s crazy, you’d have imagined it would have been the talk of the office. Someone got a backhander!!

I honestly don’t know how they got planning, it’s horrendous.
In fact, did they get planning?? Maybe they didn’t, you can take the risk if you wish to (Apr are that arrogant) I can’t believe any neighbours are happy it’s awful. But they could have paid them off.

I think the thing that bugs me the most is that every single post is so self indulgent -
She does nothing unless she’s the focus. Im
Actaully surprised she’s so popular....

Pink house living has to be one of the worst people on IG. The kerazy pink hair, the hideous extension, the ridiculous trapeze in the lounge.

Reactions: 5
Pink house living has to be one of the worst people on IG. The kerazy pink hair, the hideous extension, the ridiculous trapeze in the lounge.
Correct, she’s horrendous. I can bare to watch her anymore...might go have a look....not sure I can though 🤣🙈

That trapeze in the lounge 😂 her hair actually looks dry & shite just like her content.

I don’t get the appeal, if you can afford all that Bert and May tit surely you wouldn’t want to emulate what she’s done?!

She is insufferable. And not nearly as clever as she believes.
I concur she’s insufferable.
She must literally spend all day and night thinking up these things, planning them out and then doing them...bellend indeed.

Reactions: 2
Give me strength.

She really can’t read a room/country very well can she? Half the country going into lockdown and she’s prancing around in a sparkly leotard drinking wine.

Anything for the gram eh?

I’m surprised this thread isn’t far more active!
I concur

She is such a twit, and that awful bench set up is so naff looking
Completely, it’s awful. Why have that (anywhere?)looks like an airport lounge.

She’s turning into a parody of herself. She got the stupid trapeze fitted and therefore must use it. Therefore must have stupid leotard. Which must be pink otherwise her name and purpose is null and void.

• Haha
Reactions: 4