Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I found Tattler after the whole Sali Hughes drama :rolleyes: and I immediately tried to see if there was a PH threat. There was but only with a few posts. How could that be??? This woman has to be the most unbearable, smug and conceited person on Instagram!! I'm so happy it's been resurrected and that there are other people out there who can't stand Emily Murray. What is that pink monstrosity??? The trapeze, the sequin leotard or whatever that is, the faux self-deprecating jokes... SO MUCH to talk about! šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG I found Tattler after the whole Sali Hughes drama :rolleyes: and I immediately tried to see if there was a PH threat. There was but only with a few posts. How could that be??? This woman has to be the most unbearable, smug and conceited person on Instagram!! I'm so happy it's been resurrected and that there are other people out there who can't stand Emily Murray. What is that pink monstrosity??? The trapeze, the sequin leotard or whatever that is, the faux self-deprecating jokes... SO MUCH to talk about! šŸ˜
This is the only thread Iā€™ve actively searched for. I just suddenly realised how much rage she gives me! Such a smug smuggedy smug bloody twit. So much undeclared free stuff, such an assumption that everyone will be falling over themselves in wonder about her interiors. What the hell! All of it šŸ˜±

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is "paid for with content instead of cash" an a acceptable way to label an advert according to ASA?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is "paid for with content instead of cash" an a acceptable way to label an advert according to ASA?
This is the perfect example of how shady they are...oh itā€™s like an Ad but Iā€™m so clever and quirky I donā€™t need to declare it. I believe Emily thinks sheā€™s above it.
But clearly not above it enough to simply pay for things she wants.

Reactions: 1
Emily has managed to make that lovely house look incredibly ugly. And her decorating already looks a bit dated, particularly the tiles. It must the most unstylish house on Instagram, but never mind, it can all be ripped out and redone again when more free stuff is offered.

The most charitable thing I can post is that Emilyā€™s commitment to her (garish) theme is commendable.

šŸ¤¢

Never known anyone get so much free stuff yet she still doesn't declare it properly.

The house is all so matchy matchy, it makes me do a small vomit in my mouth.

Eurgh.... I followed her YEARS ago till I saw the light and unfollowed her and he rest of the interior HUNS.

she seems to actually dislike her kids and being a mum. She only ever used to post about them in an eye rolling way. Moaning about having to do normal mum stuff when she would clearly rather be at events in LANDAHHHN. like, those kids didn't ask to be born, you chose to have them.

Reactions: 2
OMG the shower video is tragic. ā€œDid I turn on the shower while fully clothed...swipe to find outā€. Wow self-obsessed much?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike! Could she do anything more to demand attention???
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 17.32.59 2.png

This whole trapeze, gymnast getup is wearing really thin. It wasn't even funny the first time. Now it's just boring as duck.
Look love, you're 40 years old. Take the sparkly catsuit off, stop begging for free tit on instagram and go and do something useful like......homeschooling your poor kids who you seem to spend most of your time actively disliking.
And your poor husband. Being forced to take these pictures.
Poor bleep must be mortified going out in public with you dressed up like a Russian Olympic Gymnast and watch you prance around whilst he snaps away.
You're a Prized Pink House Prick sweetheart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ on a bike! Could she do anything more to demand attention???
View attachment 120875
This whole trapeze, gymnast getup is wearing really thin. It wasn't even funny the first time. Now it's just boring as duck.
Look love, you're 40 years old. Take the sparkly catsuit off, stop begging for free tit on instagram and go and do something useful like......homeschooling your poor kids who you seem to spend most of your time actively disliking.
And your poor husband. Being forced to take these pictures.
Poor bleep must be mortified going out in public with you dressed up like a Russian Olympic Gymnast and watch you prance around whilst he snaps away.
You're a Prized Pink House Prick sweetheart.
Couldnā€™t have said it better myself

Reactions: 3
Come on people can we please try and get this thread going again. I feel there's lots more to be said!
OR
We start another thread that's focussed on the general insta interiors huns. duck knows there's plenty of them out there and they grate on me like a coarse wool throw!

Come on people can we please try and get this thread going again. I feel there's lots more to be said!
OR
We start another thread that's focussed on the general insta interiors huns. duck knows there's plenty of them out there and they grate on me like a coarse wool throw!
Everytime I started a general thread I got a warning