Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealme

She has just popped up in my newsfeed didn’t even realise I followed her 😆 and her latest post has major triggered me today …
What a self entitled twat .., I immediately had to come on her to see if there was any tea

So she’s on a press trip to St Lucia … a free holiday and to her it’s all gone disastrously wrong because of a few minor issues is she actually for real 😮

Many would give their right arm for an opportunity like that … and many others myself included would be delighted with a simple night away in a local hotel right now - total idiot
Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter fucking bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows fuck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a CUNT. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

She’s doing my fucking skull in even more than usual. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t left her, she’s incredibly irritating. Like a bad case of thrush.
I believe her full name is Emily Thrush Murray aka the Irritating Cunt.

My apologies for the foul language. She just really boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MerryH42

OMG I found Tattler after the whole Sali Hughes drama :rolleyes: and I immediately tried to see if there was a PH threat. There was but only with a few posts. How could that be??? This woman has to be the most unbearable, smug and conceited person on Instagram!! I'm so happy it's been resurrected and that there are other people out there who can't stand Emily Murray. What is that pink monstrosity??? The trapeze, the sequin leotard or whatever that is, the faux self-deprecating jokes... SO MUCH to talk about! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
So... I have an Emily story to share. It's actually not entirely about Emily, more the whole Instagram London Huns and how they all stick together. Anyway, a friend offered me a ticket to go and see the Scummy Mummies "comedy" show in Clapham the other night (spoiler alert, it was tired recycled jokes about being too drunk to properly parent your children and that having sex with your husband is terrible. Throw in some edgy bits about shagging cbeebies presenters and you get the gist.)
So, toward the end they had a contest for whoever in the audience had the best scummy mummy story. Everyone was given pen and paper to contribute... You'll never guess who won?!?!?
Yes, miss pink fucking everything flounced on to the stage like it was a massive surprise (who, me???) Proceeded to have her Instagram promoted and even had sad fangirls cheering her on.

Now, I'll give you one guess who's appearing on Emily's next podcast??? You're correct, it's one of the Scummy Mummies!

Can't tell you all how happy I am that this site exists for us to talk about how shady all these people are 💖🤗

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Excuse Me Laydeh!

Christ on a bike! Could she do anything more to demand attention???
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 17.32.59 2.png

This whole trapeze, gymnast getup is wearing really thin. It wasn't even funny the first time. Now it's just boring as fuck.
Look love, you're 40 years old. Take the sparkly catsuit off, stop begging for free shit on instagram and go and do something useful like......homeschooling your poor kids who you seem to spend most of your time actively disliking.
And your poor husband. Being forced to take these pictures.
Poor cunt must be mortified going out in public with you dressed up like a Russian Olympic Gymnast and watch you prance around whilst he snaps away.
You're a Prized Pink House Prick sweetheart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

hiya_hun

VIP Member
I think personally I'd struggle to swan off on a luxury holiday leaving my kids behind (after what has been a rubbish year for all kids with home schooling and very little fun). Unless her husband has limitless leave, that's a big chunk of holiday gone.
Now that her house is all pink-ified and pimped to within an inch of its life, she has no content. Anyway she has flounced off the gram now (why a mere 5 day absence deserves a huge announcement is anyone's guess).
Have you not read any of her posts? She literally *hates* her kids and everything about parenting them. I feel sorry for the poor little sods! 🤣

She knocks me a bit sick, the pasty skin and washed out pink hair makes her look like a lab rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Calabria

VIP Member
Her husband is such a pushover. I bet she keeps his balls in one of her kitchen drawers with the Buster and Punch handles. I take it they’re never planning on selling the house? Nobody in their right mind is going to want it with that monstrosity as a side return.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

StanleySon

Right, I’m quite new and a lurker and have tried hard not to just come on and slag people off and be constructive (and have not felt I had much constructive feedback to offer) but, I can hold back the tide no longer: WTAF. That extension is horrendous -
How did they even get planning for it in that pink. And I can’t even talk about her trapeze yet...

Reactions: 6

Ellabella

VIP Member
Now, this woman really is one of the annoying ones.

Gifted stuff left right and centre, and (until recently) never declaring properly. Oh, and did she mention she went to Cambridge, and can do the splits, and how exhausting it is looking after two kids? It's amazing what you can make a house look like when you employ interior designers, professional photographers, get most of it for free and have a rich husband financing the rest...

Reactions: 5

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
What pisses me off is the fucking gymnastics. I don’t want to see you do a bloody backflip. Or swing your living room trapeze.

I don’t want to see your awful pasty pink hair with big ass grey roots while you dance and prance about acting like some 8yr old.

The holiday place they were staying at looked phenomenal and any of us here would have taken that as a freebie in heartbeat, of course we would. However I’m struggling to see why see gets a free holiday as an interiors influencer. Ok she showed us the layout of the apartment and the pretty interior but she’s not a travel influencer. I don’t get it.

Also. STOP. SHOWING. US. YOUR. PANTS. twirling and cartwheeling. Have some dignity.

I seriously can’t believe it got passed by planning. It’s absolutely hideous, looks like a cheap public toilet but even that’s an insult to public toilets.

Discotits

Pink house living has to be one of the worst people on IG. The kerazy pink hair, the hideous extension, the ridiculous trapeze in the lounge.

Boobingallnight

It drives me nuts how she plays up to getting ‘approval’ from her husband. ‘Don’t know how I got this past him’ for every pink decision made...while Mr PHH/City Fat Cat bankrolls the tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands probably) that have been invested in that house and the last one. It’s just total BS.

I remember seeing her engagement levels massively tank when it became glaringly obvious how loaded they are and how unattainable her life is to the people she influences. And now a pink terrazzo extension. Wouldn’t mind one but a bog standard breeze block one that size would set you back 15k.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
“I’m sorry if it’s raining back home, try and live vicariously through me”. Said in her usual smug AF voice. Do they ever listen back to themselves? Those poor guests with her and Bum 40 at the same place.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s turning into a parody of herself. She got the stupid trapeze fitted and therefore must use it. Therefore must have stupid leotard. Which must be pink otherwise her name and purpose is null and void.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
If I were the neighbour I would have protested that. Nothing against extensions or creativity but to add that onto a beautiful Victorian home is a design crime

Don’t forget about the pink deck in the garden. It’s like she feels everything has to be pink otherwise what’s the point of her account

She lacks a lot of self awareness I think. Unaware that she comes across as entitled and boastful rather than self deprecating. I’m amazed she gets these gigs, she must do a lot of grafting behind the scenes because the return on it looks extremely poor - she’s turned off likes on a lot of the posts which is always a sure sign that something has bombed and not even 300 likes on one of the St Lucia posts - out of 91k followers! I quite enjoy watching the home in a sort of car crash viewing way - the weird windows in the hall and the trapeze room, the padded cupboard/chairs in the hall, the pink gazebo and that pink shower room by the front door - just a random collection of weird pink shit. Apparently now she can’t work out how to do an out of office message - and yet she was able to hold down a job as journalist and editor as she likes to tell us. Mind you, it was g r a z i a so maybe I shouldn’t be sceptical about this.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
OMG the shower video is tragic. “Did I turn on the shower while fully clothed...swipe to find out”. Wow self-obsessed much?

• Haha