Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s popped up on my insta when I went to search and it was so awful that I had to come and look here for comments. Now off to look for the aforementioned extension.
There certainly are some strange people around, especially on Instagram!

She’s popped up on my insta when I went to search and it was so awful that I had to come and look here for comments. Now off to look for the aforementioned extension.
Added the photo to save others the misery of seeing that woman on her trapeze in her too small leotard. Omfg... as for the house, what a mess!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Added the photo to save others the misery of seeing that woman on her trapeze in her too small leotard. Omfg... as for the house, what a mess!
What's that on the side of the house???

• Haha
If I were the neighbour I would have protested that. Nothing against extensions or creativity but to add that onto a beautiful Victorian home is a design crime

Don’t forget about the pink deck in the garden. It’s like she feels everything has to be pink otherwise what’s the point of her account

Reactions: 4
If I were the neighbour I would have protested that. Nothing against extensions or creativity but to add that onto a beautiful Victorian home is a design crime

Don’t forget about the pink deck in the garden. It’s like she feels everything has to be pink otherwise what’s the point of her account
Katie Price pink ...

She keeps coming up on my recommendations when I search. She is the most irritating woman I have ever come across.

If that extension was my neighbours I’d be raging. Way to bring the house prices down...

Reactions: 3
Urgh her reel popped up on my feed. She looks like a bleeping demented skit head at a 6am Kitchen party humping with the mop. She sees something else when she looks back @ her videos. Shes like an “im mad me” moron.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The thing is I don’t think she even writes anything or interest now - or if she does the only thjng she pushes is herself (normally in a leotard) she’s awful and pretty much every reason why IG influencers are terrible - she clearly already has a lot of money and is merely gleaming more off the back of her husband’s pay check. She should be embarrassed. Clearly that’s never ever going to happen though.

Doesn’t really look like this, does it?
Why is she down as Miss Emily Murray if they've been married for years??

They have haven't they???
Maybe she couldn’t be bothered to change her name.

I totally get not being bothered to change her name - I've not legally done mine yet 😂 But why refer to herself as miss?
Oh probably just someone in the architect firm... I never worry about titles anymore, don’t know why they ask!

Just saw today’s stories. Press trip to the Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire. Wtf?! Pay for it, you can afford it! :mad:
Lost her towel while looking for her clothes while her husband was on a zoom call. Hilarious- I don’t think so. :rolleyes:

And now she’s being paid to promote Klarna. I guess she won’t be paying the high interest rate for the crap she gets for free and thinks others should buy.

• Wow
She’s doing a podcast. And the promo for it? The chuffing leotard on the chuffing trapeze. Honestly it makes me cringe. Wtaf

And now she’s being paid to promote Klarna. I guess she won’t be paying the high interest rate for the crap she gets for free and thinks others should buy.
Oh yeah I bet she's using buy now pay later for her Christmas presents isn't she 🙄