Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peterisarabbit

Have to say that stupid “joke” post where she was basically just bragging about being treated like royalty for a week for free made me sick. After the last year or so that everyone has had - people losing jobs, homes, loved ones. And she thinks it’s appropriate to make that kind of post?! It’s just utter rich wanker materiel. I went on and looked at the price of where she was staying. Who is she selling this to?! Are all her followers stinking rich too?! I don’t get it. It’s not relevant to the majority of people. Only a small minority could afford to stay there, particularly after the pandemic.

Reactions: 4

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
It is truly bizarre and ugly. And the fact people can walk past and see you in the shower?? I mean, why? WHY??

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
OMG I found Tattler after the whole Sali Hughes drama :rolleyes: and I immediately tried to see if there was a PH threat. There was but only with a few posts. How could that be??? This woman has to be the most unbearable, smug and conceited person on Instagram!! I'm so happy it's been resurrected and that there are other people out there who can't stand Emily Murray. What is that pink monstrosity??? The trapeze, the sequin leotard or whatever that is, the faux self-deprecating jokes... SO MUCH to talk about! 😁
This is the only thread I’ve actively searched for. I just suddenly realised how much rage she gives me! Such a smug smuggedy smug bloody twat. So much undeclared free stuff, such an assumption that everyone will be falling over themselves in wonder about her interiors. What the hell! All of it 😱

• Heart

AliceinWanderlust

Smug as fuck that #gifted ski trip made me want to stick frozen icicles in my eyes - her house is nice but she is bland and incredibly try hard

Reactions: 3

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
So... I have an Emily story to share. It's actually not entirely about Emily, more the whole Instagram London Huns and how they all stick together. Anyway, a friend offered me a ticket to go and see the Scummy Mummies "comedy" show in Clapham the other night (spoiler alert, it was tired recycled jokes about being too drunk to properly parent your children and that having sex with your husband is terrible. Throw in some edgy bits about shagging cbeebies presenters and you get the gist.)
So, toward the end they had a contest for whoever in the audience had the best scummy mummy story. Everyone was given pen and paper to contribute... You'll never guess who won?!?!?
Yes, miss pink fucking everything flounced on to the stage like it was a massive surprise (who, me???) Proceeded to have her Instagram promoted and even had sad fangirls cheering her on.

Now, I'll give you one guess who's appearing on Emily's next podcast??? You're correct, it's one of the Scummy Mummies!

Can't tell you all how happy I am that this site exists for us to talk about how shady all these people are 💖🤗
my god they are literally the mean girls from school aren’t they!

I know someone who works in planning dept at her local council. I asked her how that thing got passed, and she didnt know what I was on about. I showed her insta pics and she was totally speecless, couldn't believe some of her colleagues passed that eyesore.

• Wow

Instawanker

She seems to swan around from one free event to the next. Totally entitled and doesn’t care who knows it

Ilovetherain

She’s more of an annoying twat than ever. Had to tell us about the free upgrade on the flight as well.

BorisBear

VIP Member
God she’s a prick I unfollowed after I saw a video of her doing cartwheel with a bra under her swimsuit, she’s comes across like her shit don’t stink. Wonder what favours she pulled for the extension that resembles a 70’s strip club.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
She is just so embarrassing!! I would have loved to have walked past that twat in full on glittery leotard posing in the park!
look at me LOOK!!!!

And that awful extension, how did she get planning for that?! It’s taken me 4 months to get the council to sign off lowering my driveway!