Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just popped up in my newsfeed didn’t even realise I followed her 😆 and her latest post has major triggered me today …
What a self entitled twit .., I immediately had to come on her to see if there was any tea

So she’s on a press trip to St Lucia … a free holiday and to her it’s all gone disastrously wrong because of a few minor issues is she actually for real 😮

Many would give their right arm for an opportunity like that … and many others myself included would be delighted with a simple night away in a local hotel right now - total idiot

Reactions: 1
She has just popped up in my newsfeed didn’t even realise I followed her 😆 and her latest post has major triggered me today …
What a self entitled twit .., I immediately had to come on her to see if there was any tea

So she’s on a press trip to St Lucia … a free holiday and to her it’s all gone disastrously wrong because of a few minor issues is she actually for real 😮

Many would give their right arm for an opportunity like that … and many others myself included would be delighted with a simple night away in a local hotel right now - total idiot
to be fair (ack I hate being fair about influencers, especially this one) I think she's taking the mick with the issues "spoiling" her holiday. If anything it 'could' be construed as a "humble brag" but really i think she was trying to make a joke - but clearly failing.

Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter bleeping bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows duck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a bleep. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

She’s doing my bleeping skull in even more than usual. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t left her, she’s incredibly irritating. Like a bad case of thrush.
I believe her full name is Emily Thrush Murray aka the Irritating bleep.

My apologies for the foul language. She just really boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What pisses me off is the bleeping gymnastics. I don’t want to see you do a bloody backflip. Or swing your living room trapeze.

I don’t want to see your awful pasty pink hair with big ass grey roots while you dance and prance about acting like some 8yr old.

The holiday place they were staying at looked phenomenal and any of us here would have taken that as a freebie in heartbeat, of course we would. However I’m struggling to see why see gets a free holiday as an interiors influencer. Ok she showed us the layout of the apartment and the pretty interior but she’s not a travel influencer. I don’t get it.

Also. STOP. SHOWING. US. YOUR. PANTS. twirling and cartwheeling. Have some dignity.

Reactions: 5
Have to say that stupid “joke” post where she was basically just bragging about being treated like royalty for a week for free made me sick. After the last year or so that everyone has had - people losing jobs, homes, loved ones. And she thinks it’s appropriate to make that kind of post?! It’s just utter rich wanker materiel. I went on and looked at the price of where she was staying. Who is she selling this to?! Are all her followers stinking rich too?! I don’t get it. It’s not relevant to the majority of people. Only a small minority could afford to stay there, particularly after the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
I think personally I'd struggle to swan off on a luxury holiday leaving my kids behind (after what has been a rubbish year for all kids with home schooling and very little fun). Unless her husband has limitless leave, that's a big chunk of holiday gone.
Now that her house is all pink-ified and pimped to within an inch of its life, she has no content. Anyway she has flounced off the gram now (why a mere 5 day absence deserves a huge announcement is anyone's guess).

Reactions: 3
She lacks a lot of self awareness I think. Unaware that she comes across as entitled and boastful rather than self deprecating. I’m amazed she gets these gigs, she must do a lot of grafting behind the scenes because the return on it looks extremely poor - she’s turned off likes on a lot of the posts which is always a sure sign that something has bombed and not even 300 likes on one of the St Lucia posts - out of 91k followers! I quite enjoy watching the home in a sort of car crash viewing way - the weird windows in the hall and the trapeze room, the padded cupboard/chairs in the hall, the pink gazebo and that pink shower room by the front door - just a random collection of weird pink tit. Apparently now she can’t work out how to do an out of office message - and yet she was able to hold down a job as journalist and editor as she likes to tell us. Mind you, it was g r a z i a so maybe I shouldn’t be sceptical about this.

Reactions: 4
I think personally I'd struggle to swan off on a luxury holiday leaving my kids behind (after what has been a rubbish year for all kids with home schooling and very little fun). Unless her husband has limitless leave, that's a big chunk of holiday gone.
Now that her house is all pink-ified and pimped to within an inch of its life, she has no content. Anyway she has flounced off the gram now (why a mere 5 day absence deserves a huge announcement is anyone's guess).
Yeah that was odd, the big announcement. As if anyone would have noticed she was off the gram for a few days. Ffs. Self importance

Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter bleeping bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows duck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a bleep. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

I believe her full name is Emily Thrush Murray aka the Irritating bleep.

My apologies for the foul language. She just really boils my piss!
All of this. She’s offensive

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when the family car was broken into abroad? As soon as she was home she went straight out and replaced her Apple MacBook and very pricey day planner as a way of giving the thieves the finger.

She seemed totally unaware of her privilege to not have to wait for the insurance payout.

That’s when I unfollowed. A quick peruse of her account shows she continues to ruin her lovely home.

She lacks a lot of self awareness I think. Unaware that she comes across as entitled and boastful rather than self deprecating. I’m amazed she gets these gigs, she must do a lot of grafting behind the scenes because the return on it looks extremely poor - she’s turned off likes on a lot of the posts which is always a sure sign that something has bombed and not even 300 likes on one of the St Lucia posts - out of 91k followers! I quite enjoy watching the home in a sort of car crash viewing way - the weird windows in the hall and the trapeze room, the padded cupboard/chairs in the hall, the pink gazebo and that pink shower room by the front door - just a random collection of weird pink tit. Apparently now she can’t work out how to do an out of office message - and yet she was able to hold down a job as journalist and editor as she likes to tell us. Mind you, it was g r a z i a so maybe I shouldn’t be sceptical about this.
out of interest - does she delete negative comments because I refuse to believe that no one mentioned how utterly entitled she comes across in some of her posts?! And the turning off of like views is very dodgy. People not taking kindly to your rich wanker lifestyle Emily?!

Does anyone remember when the family car was broken into abroad? As soon as she was home she went straight out and replaced her Apple MacBook and very pricey day planner as a way of giving the thieves the finger.

She seemed totally unaware of her privilege to not have to wait for the insurance payout.

That’s when I unfollowed. A quick peruse of her account shows she continues to ruin her lovely home.
Me too unfollowed her then plus a friend met her snd said she was a complete wanker 🙈😳

Have you not read any of her posts? She literally *hates* her kids and everything about parenting them. I feel sorry for the poor little sods! 🤣

She knocks me a bit sick, the pasty skin and washed out pink hair makes her look like a lab rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Flogging Klarna now. On the basis that they care about your spending habits. The only thing Klarna care about is increasing your spending because that’s how they make money. Klarna are extremely problematic imo and shouldn’t be using influencers to plug credit.

Urgh! I cannot stand her, even more she’s just back from a freebie trip on my doorstep! I can tell
You moonfleet is run down, tired & I’m surprised she stayed there, oh hang on it was free!

Her latest stories from her skiing holiday - privileged is an understatement and embarrassing to watch 😡

What exactly does she do to deserve two free holidays. Margate and now Switzerland where “Roger Federer is a regular”. She is so boasty and smug in her tone. How does anyone bear her?