Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I think personally I'd struggle to swan off on a luxury holiday leaving my kids behind (after what has been a rubbish year for all kids with home schooling and very little fun). Unless her husband has limitless leave, that's a big chunk of holiday gone.
Now that her house is all pink-ified and pimped to within an inch of its life, she has no content. Anyway she has flounced off the gram now (why a mere 5 day absence deserves a huge announcement is anyone's guess).

Reactions: 3

Jack0

Chatty Member
She keeps coming up on my recommendations when I search. She is the most irritating woman I have ever come across.

If that extension was my neighbours I’d be raging. Way to bring the house prices down...

StanleySon

Christ on a bike! Could she do anything more to demand attention???
View attachment 120875
This whole trapeze, gymnast getup is wearing really thin. It wasn't even funny the first time. Now it's just boring as fuck.
Look love, you're 40 years old. Take the sparkly catsuit off, stop begging for free shit on instagram and go and do something useful like......homeschooling your poor kids who you seem to spend most of your time actively disliking.
And your poor husband. Being forced to take these pictures.
Poor cunt must be mortified going out in public with you dressed up like a Russian Olympic Gymnast and watch you prance around whilst he snaps away.
You're a Prized Pink House Prick sweetheart.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Sparkliej

Welcome! Not seen a thread for PH/PHL yet so thought I’d make one!

I started watching Emily when she lived in Edinburgh and god she was insufferable then!

That girl would go to the opening of an envelope just for the views 🙄

Edited by mod: post moved to existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Child free week in St Lucia incoming. Its the place to be clearly.... But luckily she will make it 'fun' for us.

Ilovetherain

And now she’s being paid to promote Klarna. I guess she won’t be paying the high interest rate for the crap she gets for free and thinks others should buy.

• Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
She’s doing my fucking skull in even more than usual. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t left her, she’s incredibly irritating. Like a bad case of thrush.
I can’t even look at her Instagram anymore as I just want to scream at how annoying she is!

481E107A-FC82-4A12-88F0-37D4C53EE565.jpeg
Wanker

no wonder her husband keeps going scuba diving and sitting in the pool in the rain to get away from her 😂

Flogging Klarna now. On the basis that they care about your spending habits. The only thing Klarna care about is increasing your spending because that’s how they make money. Klarna are extremely problematic imo and shouldn’t be using influencers to plug credit.

StanleySon

Her husband is such a pushover. I bet she keeps his balls in one of her kitchen drawers with the Buster and Punch handles. I take it they’re never planning on selling the house? Nobody in their right mind is going to want it with that monstrosity as a side return.
Exactly. Who will buy it like that??? I guarantee even they will get bored of that colour....it’s ridiculous

Ellabella

VIP Member
Is "paid for with content instead of cash" an a acceptable way to label an advert according to ASA?

• Haha

BorisBear

VIP Member
Urgh her reel popped up on my feed. She looks like a fucking demented skit head at a 6am Kitchen party humping with the mop. She sees something else when she looks back @ her videos. Shes like an “im mad me” moron.

• Sick
Screenshot_20210121-134658_Instagram.jpg

Is it wrong you want to scare your cat by turning water on above its head? Causing a fear response in the animals brain and bad association with that spot in the future? Yeh seems legit crack on you crusty old bint.

Honestly what is wrong with her? I bet she did it the childish C.

• Sad
  • Wow

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Eurgh.... I followed her YEARS ago till I saw the light and unfollowed her and he rest of the interior HUNS.

she seems to actually hate her kids and being a mum. She only ever used to post about them in an eye rolling way. Moaning about having to do normal mum stuff when she would clearly rather be at events in LANDAHHHN. like, those kids didn't ask to be born, you chose to have them.

Realhousewifeofmanchester

Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter fucking bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows fuck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a CUNT. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

I believe her full name is Emily Thrush Murray aka the Irritating Cunt.

My apologies for the foul language. She just really boils my piss!
All of this. She’s offensive

Miss Fanny

So... I have an Emily story to share. It's actually not entirely about Emily, more the whole Instagram London Huns and how they all stick together. Anyway, a friend offered me a ticket to go and see the Scummy Mummies "comedy" show in Clapham the other night (spoiler alert, it was tired recycled jokes about being too drunk to properly parent your children and that having sex with your husband is terrible. Throw in some edgy bits about shagging cbeebies presenters and you get the gist.)
So, toward the end they had a contest for whoever in the audience had the best scummy mummy story. Everyone was given pen and paper to contribute... You'll never guess who won?!?!?
Yes, miss pink fucking everything flounced on to the stage like it was a massive surprise (who, me???) Proceeded to have her Instagram promoted and even had sad fangirls cheering her on.

Now, I'll give you one guess who's appearing on Emily's next podcast??? You're correct, it's one of the Scummy Mummies!

Can't tell you all how happy I am that this site exists for us to talk about how shady all these people are 💖🤗
A friend of mine met her a few years back and she she was a rude twat can stand her myself and I’ve never even met her 🤪