Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Excuse Me Laydeh!

Come on people can we please try and get this thread going again. I feel there's lots more to be said!
OR
We start another thread that's focussed on the general insta interiors huns. Fuck knows there's plenty of them out there and they grate on me like a coarse wool throw!

Reactions: 1

peterisarabbit

She lacks a lot of self awareness I think. Unaware that she comes across as entitled and boastful rather than self deprecating. I’m amazed she gets these gigs, she must do a lot of grafting behind the scenes because the return on it looks extremely poor - she’s turned off likes on a lot of the posts which is always a sure sign that something has bombed and not even 300 likes on one of the St Lucia posts - out of 91k followers! I quite enjoy watching the home in a sort of car crash viewing way - the weird windows in the hall and the trapeze room, the padded cupboard/chairs in the hall, the pink gazebo and that pink shower room by the front door - just a random collection of weird pink shit. Apparently now she can’t work out how to do an out of office message - and yet she was able to hold down a job as journalist and editor as she likes to tell us. Mind you, it was g r a z i a so maybe I shouldn’t be sceptical about this.
out of interest - does she delete negative comments because I refuse to believe that no one mentioned how utterly entitled she comes across in some of her posts?! And the turning off of like views is very dodgy. People not taking kindly to your rich wanker lifestyle Emily?!

Ilovetherain

She’s popped up on my insta when I went to search and it was so awful that I had to come and look here for comments. Now off to look for the aforementioned extension.
There certainly are some strange people around, especially on Instagram!

Added the photo to save others the misery of seeing that woman on her trapeze in her too small leotard. Omfg... as for the house, what a mess!
Doesn’t really look like this, does it?
Why is she down as Miss Emily Murray if they've been married for years??

They have haven't they???
Maybe she couldn’t be bothered to change her name.

Calabria

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I kinda fancy her husband. Oh and have a dreadful thought in my mind that in my older brother’s younger years, he did some regular stuff for More magazine and shagged a number of the girls there… at the time Emily worked there. 🤮

StanleySon

OMFG the adverts and the reel.

she clearly thinks she’s a comedy genius....who wants to break the bad news?

Ilovetherain

If I were the neighbour I would have protested that. Nothing against extensions or creativity but to add that onto a beautiful Victorian home is a design crime

Don’t forget about the pink deck in the garden. It’s like she feels everything has to be pink otherwise what’s the point of her account
Katie Price pink ...

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
You should check out @Pinkhouseliving. She is doing an entire house reno and I don't think she has had to pay for a single thing. It's all quite high end as well. I mean, it's lovely and I like her design, but seriously galling how she's getting it pretty much for free.
Pink House Living seems to literally stink of money!! Everything about her is high end. That said, I quite like her in the sense she's very inoffensive (to me) and her postings dont appear to be too contrived. Serious green envy at her home if a little too pink for my liking !

Okokok83

She is just so embarrassing!! I would have loved to have walked past that twat in full on glittery leotard posing in the park!
look at me LOOK!!!!

And that awful extension, how did she get planning for that?! It’s taken me 4 months to get the council to sign off lowering my driveway!
💵

Discotits

I don’t get the appeal, if you can afford all that Bert and May shit surely you wouldn’t want to emulate what she’s done?!

Ilovetherain

Just saw today’s stories. Press trip to the Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire. Wtf?! Pay for it, you can afford it! :mad:
Lost her towel while looking for her clothes while her husband was on a zoom call. Hilarious- I don’t think so. :rolleyes: