Pink House Living - Emily Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, this woman really is one of the annoying ones.

Gifted stuff left right and centre, and (until recently) never declaring properly. Oh, and did she mention she went to Cambridge, and can do the splits, and how exhausting it is looking after two kids? It's amazing what you can make a house look like when you employ interior designers, professional photographers, get most of it for free and have a rich husband financing the rest...

Reactions: 5
Smug as duck that #gifted ski trip made me want to stick frozen icicles in my eyes - her house is nice but she is bland and incredibly try hard

Reactions: 3
Welcome! Not seen a thread for PH/PHL yet so thought I’d make one!

I started watching Emily when she lived in Edinburgh and god she was insufferable then!

That girl would go to the opening of an envelope just for the views 🙄

Edited by mod: post moved to existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
who’s on the interior huns list? I think they are green sofa and Malmö and Liz something ? I unfollowed all them as I can’t bear their wastefulness chasing trends, they’re all super wealthy and their tit is tit from matalan which is tit. I don’t need no hun shovelling that at me
You should check out @Pinkhouseliving. She is doing an entire house reno and I don't think she has had to pay for a single thing. It's all quite high end as well. I mean, it's lovely and I like her design, but seriously galling how she's getting it pretty much for free.

Reactions: 1
You should check out @Pinkhouseliving. She is doing an entire house reno and I don't think she has had to pay for a single thing. It's all quite high end as well. I mean, it's lovely and I like her design, but seriously galling how she's getting it pretty much for free.
Pink House Living seems to literally stink of money!! Everything about her is high end. That said, I quite like her in the sense she's very inoffensive (to me) and her postings dont appear to be too contrived. Serious green envy at her home if a little too pink for my liking !

I seriously feel for her neighbours - also a trapeze in her front room.
she comes across as very me me me

Reactions: 1
Right, I’m quite new and a lurker and have tried hard not to just come on and slag people off and be constructive (and have not felt I had much constructive feedback to offer) but, I can hold back the tide no longer: WTAF. That extension is horrendous -
How did they even get planning for it in that pink. And I can’t even talk about her trapeze yet...

Reactions: 6
Her husband is such a pushover. I bet she keeps his balls in one of her kitchen drawers with the Buster and Punch handles. I take it they’re never planning on selling the house? Nobody in their right mind is going to want it with that monstrosity as a side return.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to swan around from one free event to the next. Totally entitled and doesn’t care who knows it

Her husband is such a pushover. I bet she keeps his balls in one of her kitchen drawers with the Buster and Punch handles. I take it they’re never planning on selling the house? Nobody in their right mind is going to want it with that monstrosity as a side return.
Exactly. Who will buy it like that??? I guarantee even they will get bored of that colour....it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 2
It drives me nuts how she plays up to getting ‘approval’ from her husband. ‘Don’t know how I got this past him’ for every pink decision made...while Mr PHH/City Fat Cat bankrolls the tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands probably) that have been invested in that house and the last one. It’s just total BS.

I remember seeing her engagement levels massively tank when it became glaringly obvious how loaded they are and how unattainable her life is to the people she influences. And now a pink terrazzo extension. Wouldn’t mind one but a bog standard breeze block one that size would set you back 15k.

I seriously can’t believe it got passed by planning. It’s absolutely hideous, looks like a cheap public toilet but even that’s an insult to public toilets.

It is truly bizarre and ugly. And the fact people can walk past and see you in the shower?? I mean, why? WHY??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she’s a prick I unfollowed after I saw a video of her doing cartwheel with a bra under her swimsuit, she’s comes across like her tit don’t stink. Wonder what favours she pulled for the extension that resembles a 70’s strip club.