Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Bit off topic - I really do think that women like Roxanne who lie (and she obviously has some sort of mental problem for her to do it multiple times in the past too) are a minority in the grand scheme of things. Of course there will always be women who falsely accuse men of all sorts but most women don't lie so I don't think she should be used as an example of 'omg its so common for women to lie so lets not believe them unless they have video evidence of them being assaulted'. Nearly all women have had an inappropriate encounter with a man. Ask your friends who are of an ethnic minority if they've ever experienced racism and I'm sure the answer will be yes. Its just an everyday occurance unfortunately and its not inherently a bad thing to believe 'lived experience'. If you're taking something to court then there would need to be a substantial amount of evidence to prosecute of course. And even when people are ready to believe women, its usually followed up with 'ooh well were you wearing a low cut top or a short skirt?' There is some sort of anxiety that the majority of allegations are false when its quite the opposite - only around 4%. Thank fuck there were cameras because it would've been so awful for Ryan to lose his career over a lie and I'm not saying he doesn't matter or that Roxanne isn't disgusting but false allegations like that really aren't as common as we believe. I'm glad that she's lost her career over this of course.
Who are you to say they were 'false allegations'? Roxanne was a very public example of how 'lived experience ' transfers to 'my truth' and can be totally wrong. It was only because it was caught on camera for all to witness that people saw it was false. If there were no camera's would you be so sure people would not have believed her? As far as Roxanne was concerned, at that moment in time it was the truth and she was very convincing.

It may not be common but who is to say someone like Meghan Markle isn't doing exactly the same thing? She's taken something that happened within the RF and it's got totally scrambled in her head. Piers Morgan was asking for clarification and further evidence. That cannot be wrong.

To take someone at total face value on something so serious is irresponsible. People lie and people perceive things wrong.

Reactions: 19

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Anyone watching GMB? Piers has just stormed off 😂 Alex Beresford delivered a few home truths and Piers looked like he was going to cry 😳

Did you see Piers’ face he wouldn’t even look at Alex when he was talking! He looked close to tears.
Who the hell does he think he is? He does this on a daily basis to every guest but can't take it when one person does it to him 😡

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Off topic from Meghan and Harry but can anyone remember when he posted this on Lucie from Love Island’s Instagram? If my 55 year old father commented something like that on a 23 year old girls picture I’d be mortified.

Soz to all the Piers fans but I’m just tired of his entitled, sexist and arrogant statements. He’s just a down right childish creep. He deserves all the backlash and criticism.

15227E4D-FD4A-4413-9B18-AE5F24750DE8.jpeg

• Sick

Helpmeout

He took it too far this time. I used to enjoy watching him bicker with people and holding people to account. But recently he’s been going way over the top, not letting anyone ever finish a sentence and it’s just plain rude. He became infuriating to watch in the end.

• Heart
If her own dad would stop selling stories for 5 mins he might stand a chance of meeting his grandchild. Why would she meet him now? It's nailed on that he would sell the story the minute she left.

One million percent. he's a money grabbing redneck and I don't blame her for one second for cutting him out. I have a very curt relationship with my own Father and I hate the narrative that just because someone co-created you they have a God given right to be involved in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The papers are reporting that ITV are trying to cover their arses as they still carry the tragic scars from Caroline Flack and Love Island Participants . Apparently mental health is their top priority hence the demand for him to apologise love on air which he refused.
Begs the questions about the alleged grooming of a young runner by Philip Schofield. Im sure his mental health was compromised by the rumours but ITV didn't want to know. I’d be interested to know if Schofield has got anything to say.
The show will bomb without Piers, Susannah Reid hasn’t got enough about herself to fly the flag. Piers saved her bacon when he joined. Love him or loath him, he asked a lot of guests on the programme the questions that people were thinking but were too scared to ask.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Yeah she's ghosted alot of people in her life by dropping them like a stone. Colleagues in the business, long time mates and of course her own dad who's yet to see his grandchild.
If her own dad would stop selling stories for 5 mins he might stand a chance of meeting his grandchild. Why would she meet him now? It's nailed on that he would sell the story the minute she left.

• Heart

JudithKuntz

You blithely stick up for Andrew whilst denigrating Meghan. It's like a modern remake of Princess and the Pea, maybe the pweirdo and the Duchess. Shows me what your value systems are anyway. Not being very understanding of victims yourself now, are you?

Markle smeared our country by pretending that the our press only criticised her because of “racism” and that our HoS wanted to deny her son a title because of his “skin tone”.

She did not name the person in the skin tone allegation so not against the HoS per se. & she said racism was a factor not THE Factor.

I'll just leave this here
I’m not sticking uo for Andrew. I tend to believe that people should not be convicted until they’ve been tried. And I find the “what about Andrew?” nonsense tedious. What about him? What does he actually have to do with this? Nothing. You are basically doing the equivalent of shouting “Look, there’s a monster” and running off. Let’s talk about Morgan & his condemnation of Markle...unless, for some reason, you don’t want to?

She “did not name the person in the allegation”? Are you serious? She lied. LIED.

How do we know she lied?....her husband told us while he was sitting right next to her. “There were discussions about his skin tone while I was pregnant” said Markle. Harry said some remark (he didn’t say what or give any context) was made while they were still dating and he felt “a bit awkward”. Hardly the same thing.

So, no discussions about skin tone while Markle was pregnant, then. A lie.

And, by the way, the ONLY person in the world who gets to decide on titles for the BRF is the Queen. So she smeared her specifically.

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think the question is. Would piers still have this same opinion if Meghan hadn’t ‘ghosted’ him and he’d been at the wedding.

No he wouldn’t, he’d be on the poor Harry and Meghan and how hard done to they’ve been especially after Diana bandwagon

Didn’t he do similar with Trump too?

Piers changes his mind like the weather, spineless hypocritical little toad

• Heart

justheretoread99

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
“We’ve got to cancel the cancel culture before it kills our culture”

Piers, you have not been cancelled. You’ve literally been given 5 full pages of the biggest Sunday paper in the country to print your diary entries. That is the complete opposite of being cancelled.

And what culture? Having disabled people laughed at while you judge them on Britain’s Got Talent? Hacking celebrities phones to plaster their dirty laundry on your front pages? Just going on what you seem to find acceptable, that’s all.

• Heart

Helpmeout

Anyone watching GMB? Piers has just stormed off 😂 Alex Beresford delivered a few home truths and Piers looked like he was going to cry 😳

Kicking off on GMB now. Not a fan of Alex Beresford either but go on Alex!
Did you see Piers’ face he wouldn’t even look at Alex when he was talking! He looked close to tears.

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Don’t know if it’s been said, but my sixpence on all this is that if Piers Morgan was a normal bloke, police would have been round doing a welfare check. He’s utterly obsessed with Meghan Markle and can’t stand that she rejected him. He then let his emotions cloud his role as a journalist and that was ultimately his downfall last week.

It was worrying to watch this grown man talking for hours everyday about a woman he’d met in person just once. As soon as he was called out he threw a hissy fit because he knew someone had figured him out.

My favourite part of the whole debacle was that he then went about shouting about free speech and how much he loves it, when the whole story was about how he stormed off and refused to listen to someone who gave him valid criticism, ironically exercising their right to free speech. You couldn’t make it up.

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I don’t think America will want him back they kicked him out when he tried to tell them what to do about their gun laws, that’s why he came back here, most people in the US can’t stand him. Nice isn’t it the nurses are undervalued and can’t get a small pay rise and that pompous arse gets paid millions for being nothing but a gobshite, now that’s the world gone mad.

Btw he didn’t get cancelled by the woke brigade, he over stepped the mark and that has consequences, he hung himself with his own big gob and stupidity and a hatred of Markle. Regarding mental health, previously he’s told people to man up if they’re depressed and people complained, this time the mental health charity MIND complained and Markle complained for the same reason that he was disbelieving her suicide claims, that has to be taken seriously and it’s effects on suicidal people being believed. I’m no fan of Markle, but that kind of dismissal of suicidal thoughts is insensitive and has consequences beyond Markle. The trouble with Morgan is, he opens his big gob without thinking and people at GMB and viewers were sick of having to just put up with this extreme egotistical boring broken record who wouldn’t let anyone else speak. How is it free speech when no one else gets a word in edgewise, it’s hypocritical, it’s overbearing behaviour than that can turn into bullying.

If he goes somewhere else fine, people can go and watch him there, if they’re fool enough to grossly over pay him then they’ve got money to burn obviously. At least itv will save some money now for other programs and I can happily switch on GMB and actually get the news, not the Piers Morgan ego show. The fact that BBC has always beaten them in the ratings, shows that people want the news, not over paid gobshites dominating the conversation and turning it into reality tv. And when he walked off he said to Alex “You can trash me mate, but not on MY SHOW”, “MY SHOW” being the important words here, he thought it was HIS show and his show alone, that’s what happens when you over pay a spoilt child or narcissist they become an ego monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Whats_my_name_again

You’d think so the way he’s going on 😂

He met her for a coffee or something as friends
He was all over her when she first came on the scene. Then she met him and didn't invite him to the wedding and that's when he started pulling her apart. It's actually really creepy when you look into it all. She could have him for harassment I'm sure.

WhereisPrecious

I hope he never comes back. Opinionated sycophantic bore, who belittle's and bully's anyone with an opinion different to his.

• Heart