Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus can this man go a day without talking about Harry and Megan or Ronaldo. Yes we know you interviewed him but we don't need reminding every bloody day 🤬

Reactions: 8
I have to say he's really been annoying me recently ... and Suzanna

I know I started this thread, and mayb it's because I've been wfh almost a year now and been watching them in the mornings but I find myself constantly turning the volume down and shouting at them both to shut up recently 😕

Reactions: 7
I have to say he's really been annoying me recently ... and Suzanna

I know I started this thread, and mayb it's because I've been wfh almost a year now and been watching them in the mornings but I find myself constantly turning the volume down and shouting at them both to shut up recently 😕
She really annoys me too, in fact I’d even go so far as to say she annoys me more than Piers. Don’t get me wrong, he’s an annoying wanker but he’s consistently one and he actively contributes to things (a bit too much maybe/definitely). Susanna on the other hand pouts, fishes for compliments, eye f*cks herself and never seems to back up her point.

I’ve seen her on a Thursday with Ben Shepherd and she seems to do to him what Piers does to her Monday to Wednesday!

Reactions: 8
As much as I hate to admit it but to a lot of people who previously hated Piers Morgan he has strangely turned into a man of the people for some, saying it 'like it is'. GMB feels a million miles away from what it was like with sleepy old Adrian Chiles.

I occasionally wake myself up with breakfast tv but don't watch for long. Of what I've seen I think his shouty man schtick works really well against politicians who rarely get held accountable for not answering questions BUT the same gimmick doesn't work for me when they are having a 'debate' with someone they have invited on about something minor. He still goes at them and look like a nob. There was a lady from PETA on, talking about something very mild and Morgan is like, how can you talk about this when people are dying the world over etc etc, she replied, you asked me on here to talk about this? Should everything now be measured against the pandemic? We'd never get anything else done.

Take the bins out love. How can you think of asking me to take the bins out when there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
As much as I hate to admit it but to a lot of people who previously hated Piers Morgan he has strangely turned into a man of the people for some, saying it 'like it is'. GMB feels a million miles away from what it was like with sleepy old Adrian Chiles.

I occasionally wake myself up with breakfast tv but don't watch for long. Of what I've seen I think his shouty man schtick works really well against politicians who rarely get held accountable for not answering questions BUT the same gimmick doesn't work for me when they are having a 'debate' with someone they have invited on about something minor. He still goes at them and look like a nob. There was a lady from PETA on, talking about something very mild and Morgan is like, how can you talk about this when people are dying the world over etc etc, she replied, you asked me on here to talk about this? Should everything now be measured against the pandemic? We'd never get anything else done.

Take the bins out love. How can you think of asking me to take the bins out when there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!!!!
Some say man of the people
Some say spouting whatever tit he thinks the public want to hear

He couldn’t get enough of Meghan and Harry when he thought he was mates with her, didn’t get an invite to the wedding and realised the public didn’t like her much and now actually bullies her constantly.

Same with influencers in Dubai, jumped on the bandwagon of the public being pissed off about it but was fine for him to go to the Caribbean and his son to be having birthday parties etc during restrictions.

He’s not got his OWN opinion on anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really annoys me too, in fact I’d even go so far as to say she annoys me more than Piers. Don’t get me wrong, he’s an annoying wanker but he’s consistently one and he actively contributes to things (a bit too much maybe/definitely). Susanna on the other hand pouts, fishes for compliments, eye f*cks herself and never seems to back up her point.

I’ve seen her on a Thursday with Ben Shepherd and she seems to do to him what Piers does to her Monday to Wednesday!
100% agree re Susanna, and with that stupid 😇 halo!

Reactions: 3
Why does he constantly bang on about the ratings does he not realise most people watch it to see if someone puts the T**T in his place live on tv

Reactions: 4
I liked it this morning when some newspaper had done a 'funny' picture of Piers and Susanna with perms....I'm not sure why...but they both said they looked like 'Tommy Ball'. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hated piers so long but from the pandemic he’s been quite good at calling out when necessary.
However, the constant bullying of Meghan is horrendous and susanna sitting there saying nothing makes me even more angry too!

Reactions: 9

God how can that woman still tout that Meghan is a victim?!!
And that susannah woman 'it's been maliciously planned out for international women's day'..... no this story is finally breaking because the palace have tried to silence people. Because people are finally seeing her true colours.
Piers is the only person besides from Ellen Whelan (Whalan* not WeeLan)

Reactions: 3
Sorry 🥴 but i still think he is soooo shaggable
Hahaha youve just reminded me I forgot to post on here to big myself up 😂. A few weeks ago I posted that Piers takes a drink from his mug when susanna takes an age to ask a question to whoever they are interviewing. I wondered if he does this to mask his irritation because I find the length of time she takes to ask a question quite irritating. Anyway, last week he actually said on air that he could have a cup of tea in the time it takes her to get to the point 😅. I may be wrong but I think he read my post on here. Well, I'm going with that anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to see inside his mind for a bit. Just to find out all the secrets he knows about famous people 😉😃....bet he knows loads 😃

Reactions: 6
Anybody just watch GMB , seriously not a clue what that DR was saying, not a clue what Piers was saying, so much shouting going on at each other.
In between shouting at the TV for everyone to just *speak* rather than shout at each other I was actually laughing .... I know it was a serious issue they were trying to discuss unsuccessfully but it was absolutely ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.