Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudithKuntz

Maybe you should stop dictating where I should and shouldn't post. Maybe you should go and inhale some steaming salts as the thought of anyone criticising your precious Piers clearly triggers you.
Andrew had sex with minors in Geoffrey Epstein's mansion(s). If not a rapey paedophile, certainly an extremely dodgy and immoral human being. Perhaps Piers should invest some time and effort in looking into that rather than hounding Meghan. I have a very moral high ground over Piers as I stated before - I have never been sacked for doctoring photographs.
Piers Morgan has actually published many articles about Andrew. Many.

There is no evidence that Andrew ”raped” anyone, and he certainly hasn’t been convicted - and a paedophile is someone who abuses prepubescent children. A 17 year old is over the age of consent in this country.

I genuinely and sincerely find it repulsive when anyone at all uses the word “paedophile” to dress up an allegation in order to make it sound worse.

There are actually victims of paedophilia in the world and their lives are ruined by that experience. It is indecent, to say the very least, that anyone flings that word around and uses it as a soundbite. Please have a bit of respect for victims.

But let’s be clear...you a) approve of people being convicted before an evidence led investigation and/or trial and b) are happy to make accusations of very serious wrong doing when no evidence for it exists at all, not even the accusation of a potential victim.

And you think you occupy the moral highground here...why?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
He definitely doesn’t seem to be afraid of asking questions other would shy away from. But...he talks and talks and talks and doesn’t let anyone else speak, wraps up the convo and chalks it up as a win even though the other person didn’t get a word in edgeways

• Heart
  • Haha

JudithKuntz

If by "providing" you mean she sent him a letter and he sold it then okay. If you want to hate on Megan there's a thread on here to go to but based on your picture, I'm sure you already know about it
Actually, he didn’t “sell” it. He took no money at all.

Fact: This “private letter” was brought into the public arena by Markle’s “five friends” who referenced it in an article attacking him. He wanted to defend himself & showed parts of the letter which proved that it didn’t say what they were claiming.

Presumably you’re perfectly fine with a vulnerable man being libelled and smeared by his daughter’s friends but having no way of defending himself against their lies. How nice.

It is without question that had that People article not allowed Markle’s “friends” to attack this sick old man that letter would never have seen the light of day since he held on to it for 6 months without breathing a word.

Facts. Facts. Facts.

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
If her own dad would stop selling stories for 5 mins he might stand a chance of meeting his grandchild. Why would she meet him now? It's nailed on that he would sell the story the minute she left.
If my dad blackmailed me into speaking to him by saying that if I didnt, I'd go to the press, not to mention giving an interview to my stalker, he wouldnt see my child either. Grandparents dont have a right to see their grandchildren. They earn that right by not being twats. He doesn't see any of his children or grandchildren either because they are estranged from him, or estranged from his equally trailer trash daughter, Samantha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

JAR21

VIP Member
Going back to free speech and witch hunting and who can say what: if I work in Tesco, I have every right to walk into work and shout about how much I hate Malteasers and how everyone else should too. However, Tesco also have the right to watch the public reaction to me expressing my opinion and decide what my future at the company will look like. If I continually shout about how much I hate Malteasers and the public bite back and accuse me of spreading hate about Malteasers and I begin to do damage to Tesco’s brand, then Tesco are well within their rights to sack me. It’s their company and they have a right to protect it. I have a right to say what I want but my employer has a right to disagree with me and sanction me for it, ESPECIALLY if I’m doing it on company time in my uniform, as a representative of the company.

It’s not much different with ITV. I’m no Meghan fan, in fact I don’t give a toss about any of the family. This thread is about Piers and suddenly it’s become another Meghan bashing thread. Take Meghan out of the situation and it was a matter of time before Piers got sacked or was made quit. He was a representative of ITV, the host of one of their biggest shows. In the public’s eye, he represented what ITV stood for.

The key point in all of this that Piers fans seem to continually forget is YES Piers is entitled to his views and is entitled to say what he wants. But ITV are also entitled to sack him if those views are deemed to be affecting their brand. It’s the same for any company- and would be the same for any of us.
If you work at Tesco, you're employed to sell the Maltesers, not comment on them.

Piers was employed to give his opinion, and it's wrong of GMB to expect him to apologise for it!

Reactions: 21

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Excellent news. A victory for free speech and not to pander to royals where you get abused if you don't agree with everything they say. I would love to have been with Meghan when she found out :D

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
There are 6 articles on the Daily Fail today from his interview on fox or an article he wrote on Megan! Get over her ffs!
His interview was excellent and he raised 17 points where Meghan had not told the truth, and explained his reasons. I'm glad he went on air and explained things as in many ways they were very necessary.

JAR21

VIP Member
But is six articles necessary? I'm not Megan's biggest fan but even I can see that he and the daily mail have a weird vendetta against her
I think I’d have a bit of a vendetta against her if she’d sued me (ANL) and then allowed doctored ‘racist’ headlines to be used...

Reactions: 20

Jellybb

VIP Member
Insufferable, phone hacking, cunt of a human. Fair play to Alex for saying what we are all thinking about this piss poor excuse of a human

• Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Why does someone always have to mention Hitler? OK, so you don’t like Piers Morgan but don’t compare him to someone who committed genocide against six million Jewish people. It’s a ridiculous comparison and one that shouldn’t be drawn.

I don’t like Donald a Trump but there is a video of some young millennials saying that he is worse than Hitler. I mean, what planet are they on?

Personally, I like Piers. He has been asking all of the questions we want answers to as of late.

• Heart
  • Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I just don't believe that a 100 year old would want to sit on a flight for 8 and a half hours to then traipse around in 30 degree heat. And its not about them not giving covid to people (that we know of), its that they could've well done. Not to mention the poor locals in Barbados. I don't blame him and may he rest in peace but his daughter is disgusting imo. And if that were Meghan and Harry taking Phillip on holiday for him to pass away weeks later, we would never ever hear the end of it from Piers or anyone. Nobody is insulting Sir Tom himself, but the way his family have tried to have their 5 minutes of fame through his selflessness is vile.

• Heart
I watched GMB lost last year - I liked Piers, although I did understand why the politician's boycotted the show, he was too aggressive at times. But he never acknowledged that he might play a part in it.

He was very vocal during the pandemic - saying that the government should have acted sooner, the lockdown was too short and too late, he was actively shaming "covidiots" and when he was pictured without a mask in a cab he called himself a "covidiot".

Then he flew to Antigua over Christmas and was found out.
He never commented on it and simply ignored the questions on Twitter. There was one comment in which he said it was legal - yes, but he has urged everyone on to be careful, stay at home, protect the NHS, and then he goes on holiday over a critical period and does't even address it.

I wrote to GMB but got no response and stopped watching it and essentially didn't follow Piers anymore.
Because: I don't like hypocrites! He called Harry and Meghan (who I don't like either) hypocrites - but is one himself in my opinion.

Then Sir Tom Moore sadly died. Tom has been to Barbados with his family and it is fair to say that this might not have been the smartest decision - he was vulnerable, it is a long journey, Covid was raging at the time.
What did Piers do? He shot all the critics down and said that Tom should not be criticised because the trip was "legal". It sounds like he defended himself.

This kind of did it for me. I now see him as a chubby hamster that fancies himself to be a lion, but essentially is only interested in gathering nuts and seeds for himself.

I would have respected him if he would have scarified his Christmas holiday and stayed at home as he told everyone else to do. If he would have worn a mask at all times to be a role model, if he would have volunteered or made a huge donation to the NHS or another organisation - if he would have done anything to demonstrate that he "walks the talk" then I wouldn't have lost all the respect that I normally have for everyone.
But the truth is: talk is cheap and it is easy to bully people if you have the platform.
It takes more to have a backbone, to accept accountability and do something

• Heart

JudithKuntz

Oh please do.
She lied to the Suits team that she had an SAG card. (Evidence: she admitted it).

She lied about every single circumstance that led her to write to Unilever about dish soap. (Evidence: contemporary footage of the event emerged & bears no relation to anything she said).

She lied that her entire adult life was spent “with one foot in refugee camps...”. (Evidence: she visited one refugee camp once for four days).

She lied that she had spent 6 months working on a “girls’ program” in India. (Evidence: the woman who founded the program said she’d never even heard of Markle until a couple of days before she visited).

She lied that she hadn’t seen Samantha for 20 years. (Evidence: there are photographs of them together in 2013).

She lied that she’d paid her own way through college. (Evidence: her father has receipts proving that he paid AND that he was still paying off her student loan when she worked on Suits).

She lied that she’d never colluded in any way with Scobie on his book. (Evidence: she admitted in court documents that she’d asked a friend to speak to him. Other sworn court documents show that a member of her KP team was instructed to act as a fact checker for him).

She lied that she and Harry married three days before the wedding. (Evidence: the AoC says otherwise).

She lied that there were discussions about Archie’s potential skin tone while she was pregnant. (Evidence: her husband contradicted her).

She lied that she only wants her son to have a title for security purposes. (Evidence: Archie already has a title (Earl of Dumbarton) but they’ve chosen not to use it. And security is provided on the basis of need, not title).

She lied that Archie was denied a title because he was mixed-race. (Evidence: as above, he has a title plus he is not entitled to be a Prince until Charles is King).

She lied that she knew nothing about the royal family. (Evidence: a) she was photographed as a teen at Buckingham Palace b) she wrote about Kate on her blog and c) her oldest friend says she read Andrew Morton’s Diana book and watched her wedding and funeral).

She lied that she never googled Harry. (Evidence: don’t need any - absolutely nobody with a functional intelligence believes this).

She lied that KP refused to try and correct the (supposedly) false story that she made Kate cry. (Evidence: the story itself includes a denial from KP).

There’s more, but I’ve made my point.

Markle is a liar. All narcissists are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Sad to see Piers go but he refused to apologise and that was that. He had nothing to apologise for (other than loosing control) and wish him well for the future. I'm done with TV these days, and fast going off forums.

You have to walk on eggshells in case something you say upsets some minority group (when no upset was intended). Dare to voice an opinion thats not 'woke' centered and the loud minority move in for the kill. Freedom of speech has gone down the crapper and thats not a good thing for society.
Nah that's not it at all. Piers is a nasty man who has come out with all sorts of hateful shit for years and hides behind "free speech". He flounced off before he was sacked for being a liability.

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’m glad she complained. What he said was so damaging with regards to how people perceive mental illness, but all he cares about is calling a Meghan a liar, fuck everything else. He’s not coming across well at all.

• Heart