Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I see a pattern emerging here, but he should at least try to spell the names of those he tries to put down right, eh?

That girl is 18 years old btw.

1001 others

VIP Member
I bet Meghan's lawyers issued a "You must apologise on air to Her Royal Highness immediately!" letter and he refused to ...

Absolutely think he's too invested in Meghan and is displaying traits of a bitter jilted lover.
Looks like I may have been right:

Meghan Markle formally complained to ITV's boss about Piers Morgan hours before the Good Morning Britain co-host quit - but she denies it was fuelled by the journalist's insistence she was lying to Oprah Winfrey about being suicidal and the Royal Family being racist, it was revealed today.

The Duchess of Sussex claims she was not upset that Mr Morgan said he 'didn't believe a word she said' in her Oprah interview the broadcaster paid CBS £1million to show - but was worried about how his comments could affect people attempting to deal with their own mental health problems, an insider told the Press Association.

Ms Markle is understood to have gone directly to ITV's CEO Carolyn McCall, the former boss of the left-wing Guardian newspaper, who said yesterday they were 'dealing with' Piers hours before he quit after refusing to apologise for his 'honestly held opinions' and declaring: 'Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on'.

The journalist, 55, had branded Meghan 'Princess Pinocchio' 🤥 :LOL:(y)
🤥

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much PM was paid for GMB? Or whatever his contract was which I assume would’ve included life stories? Up to 1mil per annum ?

Well, she is super famous because of her marriage but not in a good way.

Harry's statements and actions - as well as her own - made them to be laughing stock and Harry is just as disliked as her.

Her projects (the book, the birthday project) also didn't turn out too well. Their podcast has one episode?
Here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-losing-Ofcom-bid-silence-Piers-Morgan.html

Not a good look for Harry, despite him being one of the most famous people on the planet.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
You are joking?

The Guardian is a virtual signaling, hypocritical newspaper.

They tax avoid, through a subsidiary in a tax haven, have massive reserves of money in various trust funds - yet have the 'begging bowl' attached to every article to 'donate' money to them.

They can just F.O.
Wow. Didn’t know that. What do you read?

Jkay

Chatty Member
Interestingly I don’t think he has responded to it. Normally he is straight on saying delete this or I will sue. But hasn’t this time…..🤔
It would amplify it if he replied to it.

I wondered if it was a throwback to when he was shagging Marina Hyde when she was at the Sun and he was at the Mirror.
Considering it would be around 20 years ago that would be a lame comeback from DC if that's what he's on about. Anyway was Marina Hyde a showbiz journalist?

House of Tea

VIP Member
Really?

He was one of the people who helped him out the door in the first place!
According to the Mail, who Morgan happens to work for, He is fighting a one man campaign (their words) to get him back. They either know it’s true, or they are mischief making on behalf of Morgan.