Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping in 2 say I ❤ piers for his honesty can’t nock him for telling it how he sees it even if u dont agree. Hes quite hot too 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This YouTuber does a lot of videos on narcissism and describes Morgan as a narcissist and I think a malignant one, he reminds me a lot of Trump. Anyway this YouTuber believes Morgan’s obsession with Markle is driven by his narcissistic need to have control over someone who ghosted him and he’s made 4 videos on this subject, this one being the first, it’s a good idea to listen to this at x2 😂 he’s boringly slow in his delivery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This YouTuber does a lot of videos on narcissism and describes Morgan as a narcissist and I think a malignant one, he reminds me a lot of Trump. Anyway this YouTuber believes Morgan’s obsession with Markle is driven by his narcissistic need to have control over someone who ghosted him and he’s made 4 videos on this subject, this one being the first, it’s a good idea to listen to this at x2 😂 he’s boringly slow in his delivery 🙄
Who is this youtuber, what are his credentials? He's calling Morgan a narcissist and yet has made at least 25 (thats TWENTY FIVE) videos about Meghan LOL I think he has a bit of a Meg obsession :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Who is this youtuber, what are his credentials? He's calling Morgan a narcissist and yet has made at least 25 (thats TWENTY FIVE) videos about Meghan LOL I think he has a bit of a Meg obsession :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He claims to be a narcissist himself, so I guess it takes one to know one, but he’s been making videos on narcissism for years it seems, he’s just been making a lot on Markle lately cos I’m sure they get more views and are requested. Btw I do think this HG Tudor guy who made this video is a pompous twit, but then that’s a narc for you 😂 But the YouTubers The Behaviour Panel have called Markle a narcissist too and they’re experts in human behaviour and body language, they describe their credentials at the beginning of every video.

Last edited:
Tbh I've seen as many body language 'experts' say there's nothing wrong with Meghan as I have who have 'diagnosed' her as a narcissist so I don't really trust these online analysts. I do think that Piers thinks he's the next best thing since sliced bread though and Meghan really damaged his ego (he's literally married with a young daughter so idk why he cares so much but here we are). If he were to deny he's somewhat narcissistic, he'd be a big fat liar, but whether either of them could actually be medically diagnosed from the video material available of them, I don't know.

Reactions: 1
One thing I found particularly galling about Piers was his thoughts on Sir Tom Moore’s family and how he called anyone who questioned why they took him to Barbados a “troll” even when they were asking legitimate questions. He mentioned people on Twitter asking these questions in the same breath as the horrendous abuse Marcus Rashford and other black footballers receive.

Just because the rules say you can do something doesn’t make it right and this is one example of Piers siding with his friends - if it was Meghan and Harry or the Beckhams who took a 99-year-old man on a lengthy flight and then pimp him out for photos with little social distancing in a pandemic, we’d never have heard the end of it.

Reactions: 14
One thing I found particularly galling about Piers was his thoughts on Sir Tom Moore’s family and how he called anyone who questioned why they took him to Barbados a “troll” even when they were asking legitimate questions. He mentioned people on Twitter asking these questions in the same breath as the horrendous abuse Marcus Rashford and other black footballers receive.

Just because the rules say you can do something doesn’t make it right and this is one example of Piers siding with his friends - if it was Meghan and Harry or the Beckhams who took a 99-year-old man on a lengthy flight and then pimp him out for photos with little social distancing in a pandemic, we’d never have heard the end of it.
100% agree

Reactions: 5

A 100 year old man went on his last holiday with his family, I've no issue with that, they broke no laws and Sir Tom died happier IMHO so I agree with Morgan's criticism of these petty minded individuals. Remember, Sir Tom did not get infected with covid on that trip nor did family members...they had a nice time...remember nice times ?

Reactions: 7
A 100 year old man went on his last holiday with his family, I've no issue with that, they broke no laws and Sir Tom died happier IMHO so I agree with Morgan's criticism of these petty minded individuals. Remember, Sir Tom did not get infected with covid on that trip nor did family members...they had a nice time...remember nice times ?
If my dad begged me to go with him on holiday to Barbados (8 hours plus flight, don’t think I’ve ever came back from holiday and not had a cold shortly after) at the age of 99 even if it had been on his bucket list I wouldn’t have anything to do with it, but that’s me. The point I’m making is, had Piers not been so far in with Hannah and, imo, her quest for international stardom in the name of her dad, that is the type of thing Piers would have come down on if the mood took him.

And I did say they didn’t break any rules.

" And I did say they didn’t break any rules. " No need to moan then, just remember Tom had two great weeks surrounded by a loving family out in the sunshine...well done Sir Tom.

• Haha
If my dad begged me to go with him on holiday to Barbados (8 hours plus flight, don’t think I’ve ever came back from holiday and not had a cold shortly after) at the age of 99 even if it had been on his bucket list I wouldn’t have anything to do with it, but that’s me. The point I’m making is, had Piers not been so far in with Hannah and, imo, her quest for international stardom in the name of her dad, that is the type of thing Piers would have come down on if the mood took him.

And I did say they didn’t break any rules.
Just because something you do does not break the rules, does not necessarily make it morally right IMHO.
Amazon and Starbucks do not break the rules by paying so little tax, but is it right?

Just because something you do does not break the rules, does not necessarily make it morally right IMHO.
Amazon and Starbucks do not break the rules by paying so little tax, but is it right?
Completely agree! And that’s the point I was making about PM - if this had been someone he had a grievance with, he would have used that against them continuously, but because he was friends with them, it’s totally fine.

" And I did say they didn’t break any rules. " No need to moan then, just remember Tom had two great weeks surrounded by a loving family out in the sunshine...well done Sir Tom.
Yeah who cares if he died shortly afterwards then eh?! His daughter took him on that holiday and teed up meetings with Cliff Richard and Russ Abbot and Barbadian dignitaries (why take his medals on a dream holiday if it was just a relaxing break?) There are photos on Sir Tom’s threads in ‘off topic’ and he looks really unwell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, duck the NHS workers and vast majority of us that have followed the rules. As long as Hannah Moore keeps the gravy train flowing, if they gave people Covid on the way there, whilst they were or on the way back, well tough, it's all about Hannah Moore. duck that and get in the bin. bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 11
But they did not break any rules LOL Did they have covid going out or coming back? He died of covid long weeks after the trip more than likely picked up in hospital.

That a good article to read and one I agree with.

Reactions: 2
But they did not break any rules LOL Did they have covid going out or coming back? He died of covid long weeks after the trip more than likely picked up in hospital.

That a good article to read and one I agree with.

Nope. Selfish and reckless. Taking a 100 year old man on holiday in the middle of a global pandemic. Not cool. And I don't need to add LOL at the end of my comments.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. It might well have been legal but that doesn't change the fact that it was a bloody stupid thing to have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.