Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with nothing to hide she's sure a lot of excuses and very defensive ? there's nothing wrong with people asking for proof of the cost .

Reactions: 6
I never been so mad about something one of these ‘influencers’ have done before.

Exactly for something with nothing to hide she’s very defensive and digging her heels in. There’s 💯 some questionable costs in there.

Honestly winding people up by getting all defensive and refusing to budge is just going to antagonise people to the extent they potentially bypass her and take it further.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t surprise me if she had the op and disappeared, probably put out a few videos just to not make it obvious she’s used people and then she will be gone 😬 I mean she’s not even attempting to fundraise she literally just wants the full amount but will do nothing herself

• Heart
She's got over £6,900 now so not far to go ,the surgery is not till June so she's going to have to keep up the pretense of intense pain etc till then or her subs might get suspicious .

Reactions: 4
I don't think we'll ever get to see any receipts ? I wonder who told her about the mysterious woman on the internet that's doing the surgery , i wonder was it someone on the big boob support group she's part of .

Only website that came up with one woman is this...
It must be her ,she said she has years of experience and is in her area as she didn't want to travel .

It is her I checked her out she works at the Spire hospital in Norwich there's a full run down of what to expect pre/post surgery but no prices only that a support bra cost £70 post op.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She said in the video Spire never got back to her she contacted the consultant through her own website .

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she’s convinced so many idiots to part with their money.
I still can’t get over how wrongly I judged her. It’s pissed me off so much more than it should I haven’t even watched the last video.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
another sob story video should cover it....then she can disappear off the internet in time for the next "NEXT" sale!

• Haha
I know it’s prob too early for a name suggestion, but can we call the next thread:

Can Jess run without her double K, away from HMRC with 8k of GFMand far away...

• Haha
another sob story video should cover it....then she can disappear off the internet in time for the next "NEXT" sale!
She'll not even have to wait for another vid she could be there tomorrow at this rate.

She'll not even have to wait for another vid she could be there tomorrow at this rate.
If she goes over she’s kindly going to donate the rest... to the Next sale.

Can you donate someone else’s money? I would say it’s not hers in the first place to ‘donate’

I don’t know how GFM operates but I’ve seen people go way over target at times I’m sure there must be a way for them to check the money’s not being abused or maybe they don’t care as long as they get their fee?

• Heart
I don’t know how GFM operates but I’ve seen people go way over target at times I’m sure there must be a way for them to check the money’s not being abused or maybe they don’t care as long as they get their fee?
A lot of times most people don’t ask for the full amount and are still paying significant costs themselves so if they go over then they have less to pay personally. Most cancer treatments and serious illnesses costs are 100,000 and people remortgage or do whatever to get money themselves too.

She may have a deal with this plastic surgeon to waive some of fee.

I still am willing to bet there’s costs in there that are being hidden.

Also can I add the reason she’s not being treated on nhs is she hasn’t been diagnosed with anything. Never had MRI or scans on her back that’s she mentioned. Hasn’t been diagnosed with anything e.g. herniated discs etc. She hasn’t officially got an illness, yes she may require pain but then she can get on with her day. Her motility is not affected, she’s not pursuing treatment for pain relief e.g. don’t think she still sees the physio or takes strong pain and or isn’t under the care of an orthopaedics team.
She doesn’t have an condition or a diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I genuinally want to report her not even out of spite cuz i genuinally think shes scamming people

A lot of times most people don’t ask for the full amount and are still paying significant costs themselves so if they go over then they have less to pay personally. Most cancer treatments and serious illnesses costs are 100,000 and people remortgage or do whatever to get money themselves too.

She may have a deal with this plastic surgeon to waive some of fee.

I still am willing to bet there’s costs in there that are being hidden.

Also can I add the reason she’s not being treated on nhs is she hasn’t been diagnosed with anything. Never had MRI or scans on her back that’s she mentioned. Hasn’t been diagnosed with anything e.g. herniated discs etc. She hasn’t officially got an illness, yes she may require pain but then she can get on with her day. Her motility is not affected, she’s not pursuing treatment for pain relief e.g. don’t think she still sees the physio or takes strong pain and or isn’t under the care of an orthopaedics team.
She doesn’t have an condition or a diagnosis.
She wont have it on nhs cuz she doesnt want to wait 😔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.