Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's got a few fake accounts on the go the wording's the same as the accounts she removed .
Which ones? Liz Field wrote another posts saying she would pay her on Payday and Jess responded.

Liz Field account set up about a week before announcement so prob in prep for this.

Reactions: 3
Which ones? Liz Field wrote another posts saying she would pay her on Payday and Jess responded.

Liz Field account set up about a week before announcement so prob in prep for this.
Definitely Liz field and a new one today
9AF6B1A6-573D-45B3-ABD2-FE3136912CD9.jpeg
71B34EDF-6A04-40A6-BA58-DD7EC444CA3B.jpeg

Someone replied to that comment
E06DA020-942A-4963-B031-B6451798119D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So you think she was talking to herself in vlogmas too.
Justifying not going back to work before she thrust the gfm on people ? I thought the wording of Leanne post was very similar to Liz who has since disappeared but was in full battle mode last night in defence of Jess 😂

Reactions: 3
If this is Jess shes sarcy, patronising and rude.
I think she's like that anyway under her own profile 😂 notice she mentioned about Jess giving up her job during vlogmas Leanne happened to say she was dreading having to go back to work as she had no time with having the two kids during vlogmas,,,,coincidence ?

• Heart
I think she's like that anyway under her own profile 😂 notice she mentioned about Jess giving up her job during vlogmas Leanne happened to say she was dreading having to go back to work as she had no time with having the two kids during vlogmas,,,,coincidence ?
I’ve never seen anyone make having two children look so difficult. It’s not like she’s working from home. only makes one video a week and they are bulk filmed months in advance.

Reactions: 7
I can already imagine the ‘recovery videos’ she can barely function when she gets a runny nose so they should be interesting 🤣
Also how much has this thread changed! I used to love her but she’s really shown her true colours now 😤

• Haha
I can already imagine the ‘recovery videos’ she can barely function when she gets a runny nose so they should be interesting 🤣
Also how much has this thread changed! I used to love her but she’s really shown her true colours now 😤
I just want her to realise she’s got what’s she wanted all long and leave with the knowledge the internet have seen her boobs and know how work shy she is and just whenever someone Google’s her in future that they’ll find this thread or something else and it’ll make someone question giving another opportunity.

The reason her Insta is private is because she’s not interested in sharing her life much beyond this. She still accepting followers because she wants their money.

Edit- sorry for the rubbish grammar I didn’t reread it.

Iv no words🙄
Jess if you’re reading here post your costs even if just to cover your own back, you could be accused of scamming people out of money or criminally investigated and if it was found the costs don’t add up you will be in so much trouble. You can potentially have to repay it all.

Why the hell is she so uptight and stubborn?

Jess do you actually want to be accused of FRAUD.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jess if you’re reading here post your costs even if just to cover your own back, you could be accused of scamming people out of money or criminally investigated and if it was found the costs don’t add up you will be in so much trouble. You can potentially have to repay it all.

Why the hell is she so uptight and stubborn?

Jess do you actually want to be accused of FRAUD.
If it is the case that you're taxed on GFM and they're on benefits it will show up on her tax account ,HMRC will be all over her like a rash to see why there's activity on her account (if she's liable for it )

• Heart
If it is the case that you're taxed on GFM and they're on benefits it will show up on her tax account ,HMRC will be all over her like a rash to see why there's activity on her account (if she's liable for it )
This will blow up and she’s just winding people up. She should have smiled sweetly and said of course I will. There’s prob all sorts included in that figure from petrol to hotel rooms before and after. Maybe even some sort of buffer in case they have to pay tax. Its not good enough to say she’ll pass it on if there’s any left. What have they got to hide?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.