Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she has nothing but DISDAIN for her older or disabled female relatives.....Neil has nothing but DISDAIN for overweight females

if you two are reading here.....please address this! we would love to hear this is a mistake, and we got it wrong....please explain. this will follow you around forever if you dont set it straight

Reactions: 8
She was always moaning about her mum asking to borrow money off her and Neil, so I was surprised to read from a previous comment that her mums a nurse. She never ever mentions Neil's family though.
I also agree that she’s tight with her money, she used to take money off a family member for running their child back and too to school, is that not a favour for someone? I know i wouldn’t accept money for that!

Reactions: 9
The vid I watched where they were in the caravan her granny had died and it was the first death she'd experienced she said the woman was already dead to her as she was housebound for a year with COPD (or something) wtf wouldn't you just go visit instead of classing her as non existent 🤷‍♀️
so she has nothing but DISDAIN for her older or disabled female relatives
I thought I was imagining it about her mum, I remember one time she cancelled coming to see them because she wasn’t well and Jess was brutal about it but I thought I was being a bit hard finding it uncomfortable to watch, but now... wow, she’s a witch

Reactions: 7
The thing with her mum I kinda got though. I think it was a house tour and some of the furniture was smoke damaged as it was hers and she said her Mum’s a heavy smoker and has caused or exacerbated her illness which is breathing related.

Reactions: 3
The vid I watched where they were in the caravan her granny had died and it was the first death she'd experienced she said the woman was already dead to her as she was housebound for a year with COPD (or something) wtf wouldn't you just go visit instead of classing her as non existent 🤷‍♀️
She use to do the same to her mum making it out that she couldnt be trusted with P when she was a baby, theres a vlog in her early days where she wished her mum stayed with her stepfather cause her mum would be better of financially

The thing with her mum I kinda got though. I think it was a house tour and some of the furniture was smoke damaged as it was hers and she said her Mum’s a heavy smoker and has caused or exacerbated her illness which is breathing related.
Her mum has COPD too

Reactions: 4
She use to do the same to her mum making it out that she couldnt be trusted with P when she was a baby, theres a vlog in her early days where she wished her mum stayed with her stepfather cause her mum would be better of financially

Her mum has COPD too
Yeah I thought i remember Jess saying that’s what she had.

Reactions: 1
wat vlog is this with ellie??

Reactions: 2

Her mum has COPD too
This is the vid watch from about 31min... sorry it’s emphysema she had

• Wow
She’s an only child isn’t she? They never seemed to meet up with family members at all. It was like she wanted her, Neil and Phoebe In a bubble and wasn’t interested in anyone else. Never seemed to make an effort with anyone apart from random friends. I feel quite sorry for Neil’s family as Jess comes across quite controlling over people looking after Phoebe.

Reactions: 5
It seemed strange to me that her mum has never spent Christmas with them despite being on her own and not really having anyone else.

shes such a twit honestly so insensitive
I thought so ! even the way she said about her grannies heart giving up " because she didn't really use it she was stuck in bed " ffs the woman was ill all the more reason to pay a visit.

• Heart
  • Wow

I always found the first 30 odd seconds of this video really sad. Poor Phoebe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

About 2 mins in I think this is the reason her mum isnt aloud P, I do understand but I would never treat my mum like that who's the parent!

I always found the first 30 odd seconds of this video really sad. Poor Phoebe.
I always thought that P was an inconvenience to her that's why she's more of a bond with Neil she always passed her to him.

• Heart
Yes Neil always seemed to be far more interested in P and her face would light up when she saw her daddy.

I always thought that P was an inconvenience to her that's why she's more of a bond with Neil she always passed her to him.
Why didn’t she just distract her or ignore (not obviously leave her just not interact) until she had calmed down. Not getting dressed isn’t a biggie and she needed to calm down too .

She's never said that she's ever been diagnosed with PND ? I think she's always had an attitude about her it's how she is with people ,including her own kids ,she likes to be in control and is head strong she's admitted that herself .

Why didn’t she just distract her or ignore (not obviously leave her just not interact) until she had calmed down. Not getting dressed isn’t a biggie and she needed to calm down too .
Yip ! i used to lay mine on the floor and step out of the room for a minute then get them dressed once they'd calmed down ,it's like a battle of wills watching that .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.