Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got a go fund me already going or was she putting it out there first just she said more info next week

Reactions: 3
One girl who obviously knows her said she wanted to get it done 10 years ago so why didnt she start saving then instead of putting the feel sorry for me card on people alot of people are struggling right now shes no morals begging to get her tits done get neil to pay for them he works why cant he get a loan for her since she carried and had his 2 children i think its appauling thats shes looking for cash from viewersand why shes looking for the full amount 🤔Greedy cow

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes she’s admitted she’s wanted it for years just doesn’t want to pay for it
59A39A8A-74B7-49AA-A15F-E64FF6878370.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s wrong- greedy wanting the full amount. The actual surgery and recovery will get loads of views from people researching the op. Becca Rose’s did and her normal videos were in 4 figures!

Her videos are monetised now so she’ll not only get the op from subscribers but will make money on top. If she raises the full amount do you think she will address not contributing herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks like she worked part time before getting preggers- I think she said part time before as it was affecting her mental health, hence the lack of pay cut going from that to smp.
jesus so she wasn’t even working full time for a year???

“you know what I’m like though, I hate asking people for help”

welp.......

Her videos are monetised now so she’ll not only get the op from subscribers but will make money on top.
the videos she’s begging people to share 😐

• Heart
She’s taking offence at people questioning the amount
172740FF-3A06-48F3-BCB4-748207443F41.jpeg

I really think she’s always been a cunning witch but she hid it well, she doesn’t have much love for her mother, and she’s been very disrespectful about her in the past, probably because she can’t get money or an inheritance out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s never donated to a GFM as she asks for £2 and the minimum is £5/ 6.50 ish with fees.

Reactions: 4
I really think she’s always been a cunning witch but she hid it well, she doesn’t have much love for her mother, and she’s been very disrespectful about her in the past, probably because she can’t get money or an inheritance out of her.
Her saying what she said about her nan being hassle at the wedding for needing a wheelchair was the first glimpse of the real jess for me

Reactions: 9
Maybe that’s the true reason behind it? Pea head Neil doesn’t like fat birds and Jess has said her boobs made her feel fat and frumpy.
I wouldn’t be commenting on other people’s looks if I was him after his wife announced he wears extra small pants 🤣 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s wrong- greedy wanting the full amount. The actual surgery and recovery will get loads of views from people researching the op. Becca Rose’s did and her normal videos were in 4 figures!

Her videos are monetised now so she’ll not only get the op from subscribers but will make money on top. If she raises the full amount do you think she will address not contributing herself?
I noticed her videos were monetised too! I’m sure she said ages ago that she was never going to put ads on her content because she did it for fun rather than money 🤔 makes me sad how much she’s changed, even if she says she hasn’t

I noticed her videos were monetised too! I’m sure she said ages ago that she was never going to put ads on her content because she did it for fun rather than money 🤔 makes me sad how much she’s changed, even if she says she hasn’t
I remember this in a snacks and chats she ranted how she was not like other mummy vloggers cuz she swears and never gets ads i used ti think it was authetic now i rewatch she has so much bitterness in her voice

Her and ellie even mocked other mummy morning routines

I remember her mocking claire witt too for uploading loads when miles was born she aint as perfect as she makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
M
now i rewatch she has so much bitterness in her voice
THIS 100000000000000% THIS!!
It was jealousy all along.
Elle I’ve never liked (as I said yesterday) thick as tit and probably milking whatever benefits she can herself in lieu of a go fund me

• Heart
M

THIS 100000000000000% THIS!!
It was jealousy all along.
Elle I’ve never liked (as I said yesterday) thick as tit and probably milking whatever benefits she can herself in lieu of a go fund me
Ive never liked ellie either defonitly comes across as thinking shes better then everyone else

Reactions: 2
I remember this in a snacks and chats she ranted how she was not like other mummy vloggers cuz she swears and never gets ads i used ti think it was authetic now i rewatch she has so much bitterness in her voice

Her and ellie even mocked other mummy morning routines

I remember her mocking claire witt too for uploading loads when miles was born she aint as perfect as she makes out
Maybe that's why Buttonmoon loves her 😂 I thought she's be over here backing her up .Ellie I always found to have time for her kids way more than Jess ,even P, she would take time to play with her when Jess couldn't be bothered .I remember watching a vid they were on a caravan hol and Jess was feeding P (child sat on toilet lid )on the toilet after giving out about her getting her out of bed a 5am

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe that's why Buttonmoon loves her 😂 I thought she's be over here backing her up .
omg yesss 😂😂😂

jess was signed off work with depresion and aniexty which she admitts in her snacks and chats with ellie is it mean of me to say anyone can be signed off with depression and aniexty i agree with what someone saids she is quite work shy

Maybe that's why Buttonmoon loves her 😂 I thought she's be over here backing her up .Ellie I always found to have time for her kids way more than Jess ,even P, she would take time to play with her when Jess couldn't be bothered .I remember watching a vid they were on a caravan hol and Jess was feeding P (child sat on toilet lid )on the toilet after giving out about her getting her out of bed a 5am
thisss i always felt like jess fouind p a massive ball ache and that she had a child because she felt it was the right thing to do dont get me wrong u can tell she loves p and thats fine but considering shes admitted so much to not being maternal but having kids i am quite shocked in a way i always thought she looked at p as just a thing in life she needed to get done

and as for the way she treats her differently to florenance she needs to be super careful p will pick up on that and start acting out to get attention shes always loving towards florence i never felt that vibe for p its quite sad really as she seems a lovely little girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Her saying what she said about her nan being hassle at the wedding for needing a wheelchair was the first glimpse of the real jess for me
The vid I watched where they were in the caravan her granny had died and it was the first death she'd experienced she said the woman was already dead to her as she was housebound for a year with COPD (or something) wtf wouldn't you just go visit instead of classing her as non existent 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.