Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will address the backlash in her next video/story about GFM. I will be very surprised if she sweeps it under the carpet, especially as she likes to say she is honest/relatable. If she does bring it up I wonder if she will explain why she’s asking for the full amount if she’s saving/working towards it herself
I think anything saved will be negligible and saved very quickly since deciding to go private, even though it was always the probable option.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will address the backlash in her next video/story about GFM. I will be very surprised if she sweeps it under the carpet, especially as she likes to say she is honest/relatable. If she does bring it up I wonder if she will explain why she’s asking for the full amount if she’s saving/working towards it herself
oh for sure she will, best way to get those hand outs, Sorry donations 🙂 up is to cry troll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the backlash worth a couple of grand though when people will associate her with wanting ‘lazy money’ forever. It would make any brand not want to work with her for definite I would say.

I personally don’t think I’d want that stuff on the internet forever when you could just increase your loan and save yourself the stress of trying to justify why she probably has saved under 500 toward it.

Theres some families who make a good living on YT but the stuff that’s out there for their children to read when they’re grown up isn’t worth any amount of money to me.

oh for sure she will, best way to get those hand outs, Sorry donations 🙂 up is to cry troll

Why didn't she go for brand work I'm sure F could sell snow to the Eskimos it's not like she doesn't feature the kids P even has the camera at times 🤷‍♀️

They don’t want her hence the “we’re different” comments and bitterness towards other YTs.

Why am I genuinely so annoyed by this whole thing. I know Ive only seen Jess online but i felt like I knew her and now she’s block g right and centre so her other viewers don’t realise what she‘s like? 😡

Reactions: 3
The GFM is moving again i wonder is it mostly her subs that's contributing or people she knows personally ,she said she shared it to her FB . I wonder what her dad does for a living she doesn't really mention him only that he was very generous to P at Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Have they got a new car? I'm sure they have but it's not been mentioned?
Yeah I remember her talking about having a big family car now! It was either on YouTube or insta I can’t remember, but I did wonder how they could afford it? I’m sure they only got another new car a couple of years ago because Neil’s friend bought it for them

Neil's got very generous friends for someone with no personality 😂

• Haha
Why didn't she go for brand work I'm sure F could sell snow to the Eskimos it's not like she doesn't feature the kids P even has the camera at times 🤷‍♀️
I agree! No matter what people say about influencers and brand work, this would have been the most respectable option. At least it would involve some effort and work on her part!

Have they got a new car? I'm sure they have but it's not been mentioned?
Yeah it’s in ‘First Day of Reception’ vlog around 30minutes in. I just watched as I knew it was before Vlogmas and she literally just says it’s new since she last vlogged...

I agree! No matter what people say about influencers and brand work, this would have been the most respectable option. At least it would involve some effort and work on her part!
She comes across as lazy the editing etc would be too much for her ,rather that than begging though! plus the fact she's really dour and her hubby's the personality of a housebrick might put brands off.

Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder how they can afford what they do on Neils salary and her PT cleaning job
8EB1DE31-B309-473F-B974-2CEB2A45CAA3.jpeg

I watched an old video recently where she was doing an Aldi haul, and Neil came in and started muttering about how much she'd bought and said she didn't need to buy the whole shop - half of it was for him! Crisps for Neil, frozen chips for Neil, sausages rolls for Neil's lunches etc etc etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone said the car was on finance and it might be cheaper than that this is just a quick search but would they get approved for loans so close together? The gfm has only gone up by 60 in 24 hours.

Someone said the car was on finance and it might be cheaper than that this is just a quick search but would they get approved for loans so close together? The gfm has only gone up by 60 in 24 hours.
It depends if it's a new or used car and what year it is ,if they're going for a mortgage the more credit you have the less chance of it being approved the same for loans if she's not down as working it will all be based on Neil's wage and their outgoings ?

I think when I applied for credit recently I did expenditure form?

edited to say: vlogmus and Adsense money would be extra income too. 25 vids in Dec when CPM is highest.

How much is rent where they live I know certain parts of the country are cheaper than others.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.