Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you referencing my comment about losing a family member?

if so I would kindly ask that you go and re-read what I said as I never once said it’s people like Jess that have caused people to die of cancer so please don’t misquote me.
What I actually said was she had managed to self medicate this issue for multiple years - of her own admission. So why the sudden urgency to seek medical intervention from the NHS in the middle of a pandemic?

I said I have lost family members so this cuts deep for me - that is not blaming anyone for that happening.

I personally feel it is over the top and distasteful to try to undermine and trivialise the loss of a life in defence of a non-urgent cosmetic surgery procedure.

On a separate note I hope you got the breast lump checked out and I hope you are ok.
Apologies. I think I've got you losing a family member mixed up with a comment from another poster further up who was blaming people having doctors appointments for the reason why people weren't being seen at hospital and getting treatment. I should have quoted their post so apologies again!

I’d probably have a margin more of respect if she’d even just asked for half of the amount needed?
the full (or more than) amount even though she has some savings for it just doesn’t add up to me.
Yes this is the bit I now don't agree with knowing she is saving some up herself too

Apologies. I think I've got you losing a family member mixed up with a comment from another poster further up who was blaming people having doctors appointments for the reason why people weren't being seen at hospital and getting treatment. I should have quoted their post so apologies again!
Ok - I must have missed that other comment. This thread is moving fast today! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether target will be lowered and if so to what.

I saw a comment saying they were never going to be part of Tattle, but why do people think it’s bad I don’t get it?

Reactions: 1
I still like her but the gfm is just pathetic, I’m on the waiting list for a hysterectomy and take morphine daily for the pain and have children but I have to wait like everyone else . I’d never dream of embarrassing myself like that, I’d rather get in to debt and go private which looks like it’s something I will have to do but I’ll pay for it and cut back as I need a better quality of life , I just think she’s very lost and a bit of a loner but there isn’t any malice in her .

Reactions: 4
I wonder whether target will be lowered and if so to what.

I saw a comment saying they were never going to be part of Tattle, but why do people think it’s bad I don’t get it?
I very much doubt she will lower it. She has made nearly £1500 in less than 24 hours. If someone else can pay for it and she can keep her own “savings” for books and bargs she happily will.

they think tattle is so bad because influencers push the narrative that we are just trolls who have nothing but ill will and spite for everyone when in reality we are just normal people who are sick of being demonised for having an opinion that doesn’t always kiss their arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I very much doubt she will lower it. She has made nearly £1500 in less than 24 hours. If someone else can pay for it and she can keep her own “savings” for books and bargs she happily will.

they think tattle is so bad because influencers push the narrative that we are just trolls who have nothing but ill will and spite for everyone when in reality we are just normal people who are sick of being demonised for having an opinion that doesn’t always kiss their arse.
[/QUOTE]

She said it felt wrong to pursue it on NHS, but then admitted her referral was rejected so she couldn’t have pursued it anyway. Then said total was too high but left it. I’m so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

She said it felt wrong to pursue it on NHS, but then admitted her referral was rejected so she couldn’t have pursued it anyway. Then said total was too high but left it. I’m so confused.
[/QUOTE]
Nothing in this story adds up does it ?

Reactions: 6
People donating 100+ wtf
one of those woman I see on everyone’s YouTube acting like she is their best friend. I always see her comments on vlogs and think how lonely she comes across and how she appears to have a learning difficulty . That is the sort of person Jess is taking advantage of. Probably can’t afford it but trying to get attention from Jess.

Why would you do that to your kids posting pictures like that all over the internet . I’m sure Neils workmates will be passing about those photos . I feel a new profile picture coming on. Also love how Neils money is his and for the breast reduction but her followers money is fair game .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
one of those woman I see on everyone’s YouTube acting like she is their best friend. I always see her comments on vlogs and think how lonely she comes across and how she appears to have a learning difficulty . That is the sort of person Jess is taking advantage of. Probably can’t afford it but trying to get attention from Jess.
☹ That’s sad. I hope the lady actually had the spare funds to be able to donate that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s crazy people have donated £100! It’s massive amount of money , they must be mad

Reactions: 5
£107 actually as each person who donates pays the fee, not Jess who asked for 100 more initially as she thought she was paying a fee too but isn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
While i liked jesses vlogs and i understand her situation she could try a different route like saving but i cannot believe she would pull a stunt like this its in bad taste considering the situation going on i mean this is a girl who makes the most of every penny and hates to part with it yet she expects viewers to part with theres 🤔

Sandra the lady who donated £100 is she the lady who I constantly see on other peoples video comments asking can she make them some curtains? 🤔

• Sad
She’s deleting comments on that video by subs who are calling her out on her actions by the looks of it? Have no problem with her deleting anything that’s just hate, but some valid critism and suggestions about payment plans that were there last night are now gone.

Reactions: 7
She’s deleting comments on that video by subs who are calling her out on her actions by the looks of it? Have no problem with her deleting anything that’s just hate, but some valid critism and suggestions about payment plans that were there last night are now gone.
Again anyone else she would call them out for deleting critisim i think its just hard for us all to get our heads around its defonitly made me question a few things

So apparently you can get community tab on your phone 😂 just reading it.
suicidal woman being told to do yoga by someone else in the comments was a highlight.
So she won’t be backing down, instead we’ll be getting the poor me troll cry, that will inevitably lead to more people donating out of sympathy, clever girl.

She should be ashamed, can you imagine her daughters growing up knowing their mother

1) quit her job because she couldn’t be bothered learning the new system after maternity leave.

2) bagged for cash (during a pandemic when lives everywhere are being shattered to pieces) so she could have a boob job.

I never felt so dirty thinking I really liked her at one point, only now to realise she’s a scammer like the rest, using her kids for content and begging for money.

32E2DB8E-8823-4A27-AB81-0FB7E0D81F4F.jpeg

“Just can’t do it on my own....”
Get your husband to help out and STOP SHOPPING FOR BARGAINS THEN!

Reactions: 9
So apparently you can get community tab on your phone 😂 just reading it.
suicidal woman being told to do yoga by someone else in the comments was a highlight.
So she won’t be backing down, instead we’ll be getting the poor me troll cry, that will inevitably lead to more people donating out of sympathy, clever girl.

She should be ashamed, can you imagine her daughters growing up knowing their mother

1) quit her job because she couldn’t be bothered learning the new system after maternity leave.

2) bagged for cash (during a pandemic when lives everywhere are being shattered to pieces) so she could have a boob job.

I never felt so dirty thinking I really liked her at one point, only now to realise she’s a scammer like the rest, using her kids for content and begging for money.

View attachment 423418
“Just can’t do it on my own....”
Get your husband to help out and STOP SHOPPING FOR BARGAINS THEN!
How you get it? ..She’s so contradictory in the comments ...definitely premeditated
8CF99082-A71E-47D9-9EAF-B58CBCA3A290.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.