Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bloody cheeky IMO! At the end of the day nobody knows how much she even has towards it... she could have a lump saved up and then use the rest on something else and nobody would ever know 🤔 some people might disagree, but I don’t understand why she says “Neil’s finances are up to him” I find that quite a strange thing to say - they’re married! Surely (if he could) he would rather help her financially and them save up together as opposed to her begging strangers on the internet...

Also- she said in that comment that she’s still working and saving money towards it? I thought she had lost her job?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah if you love someone you’d definitely do anything to stop that. savings could be anything.

She’s bloody cheeky IMO! At the end of the day nobody knows how much she even has towards it... she could have a lump saved up and then use the rest on something else and nobody would ever know 🤔 some people might disagree, but I don’t understand why she says “Neil’s finances are up to him” I find that quite a strange thing to say - they’re married! Surely (if he could) he would rather help her financially and them save up together as opposed to her begging strangers on the internet...
I can’t see community tab on iPad. Has she addressed it all?

screenshot above

Reactions: 3
so she can’t be arsed looking for funding because it’s too much trouble and she’s busy shopping in bargs?
She said in another post it could take years but she doesn't know where she'd be physically or mentally by then so wants to go private.here’s the gofundme link ( if you haven’t seen it) she’s even attached pics of her boobs https://gofund.me/c52694a2

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So why cant she take the payment plan route! why does every youtuber and Instagramer insist on other people paying for them. if she has money saved up then she can afford to do it on her own it's not fair on people, especially what's going on in the world right now

Reactions: 7
Like a good many others I'm sure ,it's just the hypocrisy of it all has people stunned.

Reactions: 4
That’s completely it- I want her to have the operation and I 100% would myself in her position, but why do other people have to pay when she wants all the money from others.
Yeah I know its like we need this much but give us as much as you can...
"
I think she’s going through enough with her mental health without loads of people jumping on her?. You don’t have to donate so don’t comment.

you don’t have to read here or comment.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s going through enough with her mental health without loads of people jumping on her?. You don’t have to donate so don’t comment.

likewise, you dont need to comment either!! if she didnt want comment why has she put her story complete with photos, out there for everyone to see....and comment on???

Let’s face it from following her over the years you know she’s being dealing with this for a long time. Mentally she must be so low and to do a go fund me must be a big thing she never liked talking about money
There's a completely affordable payment plan she could've taken out without going down the begging route

Reactions: 6
The operation actually costs around 7000 I think not 8400, as it’s getting done in spire she said.

Reactions: 4
so why is she asking for more....to cover her own expenses as well?

bloody hell....Neil will need to take time off work to be at home with the kids solo!

Shes actually digusting using the mental health card i hope more people wise up to this tit

That’s low key not even dodgy but probably illegal. I’m so wary of GFM because you just don’t know if they’re genuine, if the costs are inflated and they’re pocketing the difference. It makes me sound so heartless but I would probably only donate if I know them personally because I want to know my money’s actually going where I think and they’re completely unchecked.

bloody hell....Neil will need to take time off work to be at home with the kids solo!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
We’re all bloody low. Sorry but Jess isn’t the only one suffering, the rest of us just don’t have a platform to cry to. My mental health has been tit since lockdown and even before, but do I ask anyone else apart from my family and friends for anything. No. The majority of people have bloody health conditions that they would be resolved a lot of faster going private. I know I do but I get on with it because I have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.