Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing reminds me of the Jack Towers situation lol (if anyone remembers that slimming world surgery scandal)! Especially if she has asked for more money than she needs?
yesss i remember that yh shes asked for way more makes me sick

Reactions: 1
I can't understand why she's even asking for money they offer an affordable payment plan .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see she’s removed the neg comments .I saw this and thought there’s millions of people can’t take part in sports day’s or bounce on trampolines but it doesn’t make them any less of a parent 🙄View attachment 421976View attachment 421977View attachment 421978
I also hate the fact she’s now pulling the “Im doing this for my girls” card. Stop trying to pull on people’s heartstrings and get off your lazy arse and make your own bleeping money to fund your lifestyle choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I put in the amount required over 60 months on their payment plan
AAE7B67A-EADA-458F-BBE9-429838A3B94E.jpeg

• Wow
Vile scank. I think I dislike her more now because I expected more from her, this is lower than low,

Our title will reflect her level of scankiness.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
shes a joke honestly just cant get my head around her thinking
She would have enough on the gofundme to pay the deposit and a couple of monthly instalments it must be the interest that's holding her back but if she was desperate enough that shouldn't be a problem ? we all have to make sacrifices if we want something badly enough .

She’s looking for people to share it :confused:
7E021BC0-83D5-427B-9DCC-F8C11F338B91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
wasn’t a great time to quit the job really was it, or get a ‘new’ car or get tattoos removed, or not bother to save a penny for an operation that apparently is life changing and she knows from discussion groups she’ll probably need to go private for... honestly and that’s without the additional money. I’m shook.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
wasn’t a great time to quit the job really was it, or get a ‘new’ car or get tattoos removed, or not bother to save a penny for an operation that apparently is life changing and she knows from discussion groups she’ll probably need to go private for... honestly and that’s without the additional money. I’m shook.
So true! Even if she hated her job you would think she’d grit her teeth and get on with it in order to save the money. Funny how can afford endless tat for herself/her girls at xmas, loads of books, a new car, Neil’s tattoo removal etc but doesn’t have a spare penny for this🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The amount of cheap tit she buys for Christmas alone, for her own stocking and his (adults do stockings?)would have gone towards this boob job.
The PlayStation games, books for her bleeping shelf, endless cosmetics and bath tit that all adds up no matter how cheap they look.

And I’m calling it a boob job because if it was medical she’d be covered for it at least partly, she’s said many times in the past it’s her confidence that’s really effected and she hates how they make her look and how they effect what she wears

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her husband prioritised getting a tattoo removed with no health benefits. How much would that even cost?

Her husband prioritised getting a tattoo removed with no health benefits. How much would that even cost?
It’s expensive! From my experience, it’s around £80-90 per session (my boyfriend had a tattoo removed ages ago), and I believe you need to go for quite a few sessions to remove it completely. Not gonna lie I never thought her husband came across that well in blogs🙈

No I know what you mean... Also I think he’s a spender compared to her and that’s only from the tiny things that I’ve noticed

It’s expensive! From my experience, it’s around £80-90 per session (my boyfriend had a tattoo removed ages ago), and I believe you need to go for quite a few sessions to remove it completely. Not gonna lie I never thought her husband came across that well in blogs🙈
He’s like a wet weekend , they don’t seem to have much of a social life for a young couple he’s like a third child the way she speaks to him there’s no chemistry there at all.

Can’t help but feel Neil leaves her to get on with everything and offers no help whatsoever, including financially. I’ve always wondered what the hell she sees in him 🤣 I don’t get why she would quit her job and waste so much money constantly on tat! It might be in the sale but it’s still tit that her kids or grown up husband don’t need! I’m just really surprised because her and Ellie would be the first to call out anyone else doing this.

Can’t help but feel Neil leaves her to get on with everything and offers no help whatsoever, including financially. I’ve always wondered what the hell she sees in him 🤣 I don’t get why she would quit her job and waste so much money constantly on tat! It might be in the sale but it’s still tit that her kids or grown up husband don’t need! I’m just really surprised because her and Ellie would be the first to call out anyone else doing this.
yes they have slated other mum vlogs for waay less things then asking ur followers for money they mocked their routine videos and other stuff they dont name who it is but its obvious who its about ellie even joked to jesss about a go fund me in a snacks and chats video and jess said no as its for illnesses or somthing like that then she does it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.