Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ! I haven't watched her since vlogmus that's ridiculous to ask that of people at a time like this ,just buy a more supportive bra until you can save up .
Yeah ikr its a shame as i loved jess but i dont know made me feel different towards her now she would be quick to slate other people for this

Reactions: 3
It's funny every rave thread I've been on has turned against the person ( not my doing ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's funny every rave thread I've been on has turned against the person ( not my doing ) 😂
Im actually well anoyyed 😂😂 i loved jess but i just cant support that behaviour sadly im more shocked tbh then anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah ikr its a shame as i loved jess but i dont know made me feel different towards her now she would be quick to slate other people for this
I'm unsure of her tbh she shared something really personal a while back about one of the kids and it put me off her .I thought it was just for clicks as it's not a general condition that people would suffer from ,I've only given her an odd watch since that but I did watch vlogmus, but that's uncalled for looking for money off people.

I'm unsure of her tbh she shared something really personal a while back about one of the kids and it put me off her .I thought it was just for clicks as it's not a general condition that people would suffer from ,I've only given her an odd watch since that but I did watch vlogmus, but that's uncalled for looking for money off people.
Was it the two year update video ? I saw that recently made me super uncomfortable about ps private area x

She replied to my comment saying she never asked she put the link up so asking then else why else would you put it there if u have lost your job as well it really boggles my mind why u would ask other people who may b in same situation for money idk il never understand i guess

Reactions: 5
Yes I know what you mean, @monga, and I didn’t think that was something to put out there either.

Side note, I missed the fact that she has lost her job.

Was it the two year update video ? I saw that recently made me super uncomfortable about ps private area x

She replied to my comment saying she never asked she put the link up so asking then else why else would you put it there if u have lost your job as well it really boggles my mind why u would ask other people who may b in same situation for money idk il never understand i guess
The thing I'm talking about involved a hospital visit ? I'm obviously not going to say what it was as I don't think it fair on the child x

I can't remember tbh or if it even still exists she may have taken it down .
Ah ok fair enough there r a few things shes shared about p that made me uncomfortable the 2 year health visitor review somthing like that x

Ah ok fair enough there r a few things shes shared about p that made me uncomfortable the 2 year health visitor review somthing like that x
I had a look it's not that although that could make people uncomfortable too.

Reactions: 3
As someone who has big boobs, I understand the want for a reduction- I’ve struggled physically and mentally.
I have no intent to see the NHS yet, still breastfeeding, and if I don’t qualify I’ll save up and pay for a reduction myself.
It just feels a bit grabby? She’s hinted at it for a while and it wasn’t subtle but it’s something she wants and at a time like this people aren’t in a position to pay for surgery. She’s talented at making blankets etc why doesn’t she put more into that to make a return and pay for surgery

Reactions: 9
As someone who has big boobs, I understand the want for a reduction- I’ve struggled physically and mentally.
I have no intent to see the NHS yet, still breastfeeding, and if I don’t qualify I’ll save up and pay for a reduction myself.
It just feels a bit grabby? She’s hinted at it for a while and it wasn’t subtle but it’s something she wants and at a time like this people aren’t in a position to pay for surgery. She’s talented at making blankets etc why doesn’t she put more into that to make a return and pay for surgery
Yh 1000 percent i know she needs it but it makes me feel just not right knowing shes asking her viewers then saying im not asking but you are though cause you put the link in your description the whole point is you want people to click it and donate so her argument of im not asking is just a little silly if this was mrs meldrum or emily norris which she has slated in her videos with ellie indirectly but its obvious who its about she would be right on there commenting how its wrong im very shocked at her doing this honestly

I can't believe she's basically begging people to pay!! I get she wants it done of course. But there's people that are being denied cancer ops now because of covid it's just so wrong. All the rubbish and plastic tat she spent on Christmas could've gone towards it

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's basically begging people to pay!! I get she wants it done of course. But there's people that are being denied cancer ops now because of covid it's just so wrong. All the rubbish and plastic tat she spent on Christmas could've gone towards it
Exactly this is my issue then her saying “” but im not asking”” really grinds on me

She's got a selling page on Insta where she sells second hand stuff not sure if she's got into the "reseller "market or not but she's mentioned it a few times .

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried to watch the YouTube video but having serious internet issues and it won’t load 😢 has she basically said that she’s set up a go fund me herself and is asking people to pay for it?! If so I’m very shocked. She was always anti-influencer and didn’t ask anyone for a penny. Also surprised that Neil let her do this because he’s always seemed a bit funny about her YouTube/sharing things online (like losing her job) IMO

I’ve tried to watch the YouTube video but having serious internet issues and it won’t load 😢 has she basically said that she’s set up a go fund me herself and is asking people to pay for it?! If so I’m very shocked. She was always anti-influencer and didn’t ask anyone for a penny
It wasnt in her video it was in the description of it but in a comment she said its mentioned in her next video and how shes not asking for donations :/ ( but she is ) 😂😂

I’ve tried to watch the YouTube video but having serious internet issues and it won’t load 😢 has she basically said that she’s set up a go fund me herself and is asking people to pay for it?! If so I’m very shocked. She was always anti-influencer and didn’t ask anyone for a penny
Yup was my point if this was another mummy mum vlogger her n ellie be right there slagging them off

I’ve tried to watch the YouTube video but having serious internet issues and it won’t load 😢 has she basically said that she’s set up a go fund me herself and is asking people to pay for it?! If so I’m very shocked. She was always anti-influencer and didn’t ask anyone for a penny. Also surprised that Neil let her do this because he’s always seemed a bit funny about her YouTube/sharing things online (like losing her job) IMO
,,,sorry if it's not loading on here it's age restricted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.