Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you were in pain for years you'd have it sorted before now her mum is a nurse so would be able to point her in the right direction it doesn't seem to hinder her day to day life .I always thought it was in the clothes dept she seemed to struggle the most with dresses etc not fitting right .
I imagine it gets worse as you get older though, and they have also got bigger since she has had children too.

I have tiny boobs and my back is still fucked after 2 kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine it gets worse as you get older though, and they have also got bigger since she has had children too.

I have tiny boobs and my back is still fucked after 2 kids 🤣
My mums got very big boobs and she's only 5ft 2in and had 7 kids so .... an over shoulder boulder holder she needs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
see my boobs are massive I think but I’m probably a size 12-14 and I know if I’d lost weight theyd get smaller. Obviously not the case for Jess but I do think weight loss would help me and mine as if I put on a couple of lbs all my button up shirts start to gape and the buttons start pinging off 😂

Reactions: 3
Is this a new thing in her bio or has she always welcomed brand work?
73DABCEE-7B1A-46CB-AC4E-17C486FAC60E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I wonder why I can't see any comments at all or anything in the description box? All I'm getting is a thing underneath saying it's age restricted. I can still watch the video but I completely missed the GoFundMe thing because there is nothing there to see under the video 🤔 Any ideas please, anyone?

Reactions: 1
I wonder why I can't see any comments at all or anything in the description box? All I'm getting is a thing underneath saying it's age restricted. I can still watch the video but I completely missed the GoFundMe thing because there is nothing there to see under the video 🤔 Any ideas please, anyone?
I can only see it on my LT not on my phone

She’s got nearly a grand now https://gofund.me/c52694a2

Last edited:
It was a free operation either way... well if others want to make a sacrifice so they don’t have to it’s up to them I guess.

I wonder why she was refused on the NHS (pre pandemic)

I've watched the video but can't see any comments or description, just says age restriction- does anyone know why?

Could her/Neil not have taken out a loan or something for it rather than asking people to pay? Is that not what people try and do or if not a loan just save up? I just feel like it’s very contradictory that she doesn’t want to ask people for anything/is headstrong, but then sets up a GFM herself asking for a crazy amount of money 🤔

Reactions: 8
Could her/Neil not have taken out a loan or something for it rather than asking people to pay? Is that not what people try and do or if not a loan just save up? I just feel like it’s very contradictory that she doesn’t want to ask people for anything/is headstrong, but then sets up a GFM herself asking for a crazy amount of money 🤔
Exactly go fund me r for people with serious illness or raising money for charity not comestic things

as i stated before imagine if this was some other mum vlogger jess would have laughed at then for doing this in the past or slated them defonitly did not expect her to do it

Reactions: 3
Exactly go fund me r for people with serious illness or raising money for charity not comestic things

as i stated before imagine if this was some other mum vlogger jess would have laughed at then for doing this in the past or slated them defonitly did not expect her to do it
But it’s not cosmetic. If it was someone wanting surgery on their leg because it caused them chronic pain, would you see it as cosmetic?

Reactions: 7
But it’s not cosmetic. If it was someone wanting surgery on their leg because it caused them chronic pain, would you see it as cosmetic?
What ever reason it is it still falls under that catergory

🤷‍♀️

People have to accept its a subject that will get people heated people have lost their jobs buisnisses their lively hoods homes etc cancer treatments being stopped or delayed then jess asking her viewers for money its always going to be a touchy one and people have to accept it like the ones that dont agree have to accept people will donate their cold hard money for someones comestic surgery 🤷‍♀️ health reasons or not its still wrong

Attachments

Last edited:
In one of her blog as videos she said that Neil was getting one of his tattoos removed. That isn’t a cheap thing to do and is a vanity thing. Why didn’t he put that money towards Jess and her boob reduction. If I was I the position tha t she is in my husband would give anything to help me live a pain free life.

Reactions: 10
In one of her blog as videos she said that Neil was getting one of his tattoos removed. That isn’t a cheap thing to do and is a vanity thing. Why didn’t he put that money towards Jess and her boob reduction. If I was I the position tha t she is in my husband would give anything to help me live a pain free life.
Wow see thats pissed me off more and comes across as really beggy like so ur happy for him to do that and then u thought oh i know il cry to my followers for sympathey it feels even more planned knowing that tbh

I don’t have an issue with the surgery, I understand the want for it.
my issue lies at
1) the hinting over the last few months, notably the Christmas haul, talking about needing to lose weight for something but can’t say what etc etc, she was testing the water and seeing what people would say / If anything. She’s spoke openly about needing to lose weight for a reduction previously.
2) the whole ‘I’m not asking but here’s the link’ by setting up the go fund me you are asking. Creating it is asking. Sharing the link is asking. What you mean Jess, is there is no obligation to donate - but you are asking. Why start a series about a reduction that you are yet to afford? There be two videos and then nothing until you have the money? Why not save the clips until you have the surgery organised? Because you want people to donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.