Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The vid I watched where they were in the caravan her granny had died and it was the first death she'd experienced she said the woman was already dead to her as she was housebound for a year with COPD (or something) wtf wouldn't you just go visit instead of classing her as non existent 🤷‍♀️
so she has nothing but DISDAIN for her older or disabled female relatives
I thought I was imagining it about her mum, I remember one time she cancelled coming to see them because she wasn’t well and Jess was brutal about it but I thought I was being a bit hard finding it uncomfortable to watch, but now... wow, she’s a bitch

Reactions: 7

Markusadam

I watched it and OMG it’s not that she was refused help on the nhs, just that she hasn’t heard anything so has decided to go private. i Have no words really.🙄

• Heart
  • Wow

Pagger

Chatty Member
Oh my, Ses and I'm not Putin, you seem very invested in this whole thing 🙈

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.

• Angry

monga

VIP Member
She knows what she's doing for sure, the way she kept saying she "lost her job" when we know she chose to give it up....you left your job Jess, you didn't lose it! every time someone challenges her about giving it up she just skirts round it very politician style and repeats she "lost" her job
Lexi you're like me can spot a bluffer a mile off ;)

Oh my, Ses and I'm not Putin, you seem very invested in this whole thing 🙈

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.
In that case we could all start GFM for everything we want to change incase we need the NHS in the future ,we all become a burden to them as we age.

Yes you can understand her need to get rid of the boobs but in all fairness she knew years she wanted rid of them so why not save like the rest of us if we need something she hasnt said much about her backache struggles in her previous vlogs i think sbe is manipulateive and sly like why would her ✌husband tell her to do a good fund me it should be him helping as long as people are are donating she sending hearts any bit of a challenging comment shes on the defence she should be ashamed of herself she might as well be on the road begging but she knkws how to play the game getting viewers to listen to sob storys and tears get a life jess save your own cash or get your hubby to help you so many other sick people need donations its degradable what shes doing 🙄
You only have to listen to the wording in the latest vid to know it was scripted , she was trying too hard for my liking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

RachyWoo

VIP Member
She was definitely excited when she found out she was pregnant. I think she's more thoughtful in the way of not chucking the pregnancy in your face like a few do. Jess just tells it like it is, more realistically than painting everything to be plain sailing and rosey like some do. Out of all the mummy bloggers, she beats them all hands down. There's no fakeness with her or the "I'm the perfect parent" attitude. I've really enjoyed watching the bits she shares about her pregnancy.

• Heart

Gracessecret

Her husband prioritised getting a tattoo removed with no health benefits. How much would that even cost?
It’s expensive! From my experience, it’s around £80-90 per session (my boyfriend had a tattoo removed ages ago), and I believe you need to go for quite a few sessions to remove it completely. Not gonna lie I never thought her husband came across that well in blogs🙈

stewpot

Chatty Member
I think she’s brilliant! Also find her friend Ellie really funny, you can tell they have a great friendship.

monga

VIP Member
Let’s face it from following her over the years you know she’s being dealing with this for a long time. Mentally she must be so low and to do a go fund me must be a big thing she never liked talking about money
There's a completely affordable payment plan she could've taken out without going down the begging route

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Put it in the fucking bin,
no that’s it you’re not fucking having it anymore you’ve fucking wasted it
that cost money and you’ve wasted one.”

My memory of watching this woman pre vlogmas. She was talking about a 60p for 12 yogurt.

She also blasted someone out of it in a parking lot, calling them all the names under the sun with “fucking” thrown in every few minutes. In front of her daughter.
Who also coincidentally wet herself in the car seat that same day.

I watched 2/3 and went back to the nursery uploads, doesn’t P have difficulty speaking?
She’s probably scared stiff of her.
page one is fascinating... we’ve come full circle 🤐

• Wow

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I’d probably have a margin more of respect if she’d even just asked for half of the amount needed?
the full (or more than) amount even though she has some savings for it just doesn’t add up to me.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t have anywhere near as much of a problem had it been a case of her still working, saving where she could & the gfm was just assistance to that
My issue is her not working (no problem w sahm, part time work etc obviously), but expecting other people to fund a decision she made

• Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
She could have done so much with her channel. It was growing steadily and people loved her. Maybe in time she would have got brand deals for a 1000.

Now there’s significant portion of her followers who think she’s work shy and greedy and are questioning her integrity; I think she’ll have a few loyal followers who will remain but she’s killed her channel.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she says they live month to month and don't have much spare yet always seems to have plenty for the "sainos" toy sale and next sales, she also said she paid £200 out of her savings for the consultation, if I lived month to month no way would I be able to drop £200 for a private appointment knowing full well I couldn't afford to pay for the operation, she knew she was going to do the GFM, she had to or why else would she pay out that money?

• Heart

Pagger

Chatty Member
I've somewhat defended her on this thread, but I agree that it's extremely rude that she hasn't made any effort to thank people. Even a 30 second video would be better than silence.

monga

VIP Member
Yes she’s admitted she’s wanted it for years just doesn’t want to pay for it
59A39A8A-74B7-49AA-A15F-E64FF6878370.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Her saying what she said about her nan being hassle at the wedding for needing a wheelchair was the first glimpse of the real jess for me
The vid I watched where they were in the caravan her granny had died and it was the first death she'd experienced she said the woman was already dead to her as she was housebound for a year with COPD (or something) wtf wouldn't you just go visit instead of classing her as non existent 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Laurennat

Chatty Member
She doesn’t like paying full price for anything why would you think she would pay for her own boob job 🤣 that’s to much money for someone who claims to be so poor

monga

VIP Member
I agree! No matter what people say about influencers and brand work, this would have been the most respectable option. At least it would involve some effort and work on her part!
She comes across as lazy the editing etc would be too much for her ,rather that than begging though! plus the fact she's really dour and her hubby's the personality of a housebrick might put brands off.

Gracessecret

What did she study at Uni? that’s where she met Ellie, has she got debt from that she didn’t seem to use it in her career ( whatever it was) @lexiloo do you know saying as you’re the queen of the YT vid library 😂
I may be wrong but I’m not sure she went to uni unless she means uni when she says college? I think they both studied makeup/beauty? I’m just shocked that she seemingly doesn’t need the money to quit her job when she has 2 kids to feed (clearly Neil keeps his money to himself) alongside knowing that she was planning on having her boobs done