Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I’ve kept away from her thread because I’m so angry at her defiant replies.
She’s probably been scrounging benefits for years whilst pretending she’s not, it’s always been an act, same as when she implied something happened that made her quit her job,
It did, she’s a lazy cow who didn’t want to work.
she’s usually so open and honest so the work situation did make me question her. I’m certain she would have spoken up about the situation if it wasn’t her choice to leave. She left because she didn’t want to learn the new system but is implying there is more to it.....pathetic. Especially when she is so so desperate for a boob reduction. Then not even 2 months later chucks out a sob story so everyone else will pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
he is the more feminine of the two. i used to feel sorry for her because she seems to tower over him. anyway,why would he remove his twitter overnight? why not just delete the crap comments
well I can only assume the lovely Neil probably knows the comments mentioned here were the tip of a very problematic ice berg.
if you have a history of being a dick you probably forget how many times you’ve done it, better to delete it all than have someone screenshot evidence

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i bet she's been down to 'bargs'already!

threatening to report her will have rat boy on here ! she will set him on us

• Haha

Lead85

VIP Member
I get the feeling that Neil has put it in her head that the cost is half the price of a mortgage deposit. Let’s be honest if she can’t even get a credit card there is no way in hell they they will get a bloody mortgage! He could have helped her out and got a credit card or loan.

• Heart

Peppa123

People donating 100+ wtf
one of those woman I see on everyone’s YouTube acting like she is their best friend. I always see her comments on vlogs and think how lonely she comes across and how she appears to have a learning difficulty . That is the sort of person Jess is taking advantage of. Probably can’t afford it but trying to get attention from Jess.

Why would you do that to your kids posting pictures like that all over the internet . I’m sure Neils workmates will be passing about those photos . I feel a new profile picture coming on. Also love how Neils money is his and for the breast reduction but her followers money is fair game .

Last edited:
  • Sad

Honeyboo22

I didn’t like how she kept referring to herself as ‘just a normal girl’. Who does she think she is?? She should stop the GFM now, take the £6000 and find the rest herself, I cannot believe she’s going to let it reach the full amount 😣
She should be ashamed of herself there was someone in her comments on the vlog calling her out and she went off on the feeling sorry for herself if she could pay she would and all that shes a very good manipulator ill give her that and as for that bloke of hers hes a waster what man would let their wife beg for tits let it be reduction or enlargement there a disgrace the pair of them 🙄

• Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has not done a video to say thank you. It’s disgusting. I bet she won’t even get it done in June and she’ll blame covid. She’s really shown her true colours and I bet her and Neil are rubbing their greedy little hands together.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
he is the more feminine of the two. i used to feel sorry for her because she seems to tower over him. anyway,why would he remove his twitter overnight? why not just delete the crap comments

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Unfollowed and unsubbed,
Spends money on books she’s read so she can have pretty covers and begs for cash from her subscribers, scanky.

can we move this from rave?

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
That's the thing with SM you can always catch them out on their lies ,some of the things we've dug out (on other threads ) sure does open your eyes to who they really are.

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Oh my, Ses and I'm not Putin, you seem very invested in this whole thing 🙈

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.
Ive not even commented since a day or two ago and sorry excuse me for being upset when people r going hungry losing homes and jobs when we get lazy arses like jess who quits her job lies about it then expects things for free #sorrynotsorry

• Heart

Peppa123

Aww bless Neil he has got his xxs small pants in a twist . There must be some sort of tax due on it you can’t just get a gift of £8,500 it will count as income. I wonder if her getting paid for child minding is declared or all cash in hand . Guess it’s all above board or she wouldn’t be stupid enough to talk about it all over Youtube .

• Haha

ses3711

VIP Member
If it is the case that you're taxed on GFM and they're on benefits it will show up on her tax account ,HMRC will be all over her like a rash to see why there's activity on her account (if she's liable for it )
This will blow up and she’s just winding people up. She should have smiled sweetly and said of course I will. There’s prob all sorts included in that figure from petrol to hotel rooms before and after. Maybe even some sort of buffer in case they have to pay tax. Its not good enough to say she’ll pass it on if there’s any left. What have they got to hide?

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
She knows what she's doing for sure, the way she kept saying she "lost her job" when we know she chose to give it up....you left your job Jess, you didn't lose it! every time someone challenges her about giving it up she just skirts round it very politician style and repeats she "lost" her job

• Heart

Appanappa

Chatty Member
‘Babe’ I’m someone who donated and far from up her arse..
If she is desperate then 8k is a lot of money to ‘get off her arse, work for and save.
Sometimes it’s just nice to help other humans.. I don’t expect her to live in poverty and never buy anything ever again just because I’ve donated £10 toward her survey? And would assume that’s how many others who have donated also feel
If she got a job, she could save at least half that, and contribute towards her own life. I’m all for helping people, but not when they don’t help themselves, hey maybe she could go do a sponsored outdoor adventure like she did when she was in debilitating pain with her boobs?

btw, you’re clearly up her arse if you donated and then came on her to defend her, maybe go suck up in her comments

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So.... is that it? Her followers give her 8k and then she doesn't even say thank you or address it and discuss what comes next!? It's been a month since her breast reduction videos started and she's uploaded book and food videos with no mention whatsoever. Thart page has been at about 8k for weeks.

It does feel like she's always assumed that she'd just be able to get a reduction on the NHS with no issues. And, to be fair, I don't think that's an unrealistic or unfair assumption considering how huge her breasts are. I think she probably would get it on the NHS if she just waited for the referral process to play out.

The issue I have is that she's spinning a tale of not being able to get it through the NHS and having no option but to go private. Referrals through the NHS do take a long time, has she been living under a rock for the last ten years? We all know that waiting lists are long and budgets have been continuously cut and services affected. For someone who has ways wanted this surgery and has talked about it a lot, it seems odd that she hadn't researched this before or started a savings pot for it before just in case. I think she's shocked that this process of going through the NHS isn't what she expected and wishes she'd realised sooner.

If they do have savings for a mortgage and somehow get one then things are going to get AWKWARD because that suggests that actually she could afford to pay for her surgery. There's a lot of talk about 'her' money and Neil's money, but they're married! If the arrangement of him working and her being a stay at home mum works for them then that's fine, good on them. But to expect other people to pay for your private surgery when you might still get it on the NHS? Nah.

ses3711

VIP Member
wasn’t a great time to quit the job really was it, or get a ‘new’ car or get tattoos removed, or not bother to save a penny for an operation that apparently is life changing and she knows from discussion groups she’ll probably need to go private for... honestly and that’s without the additional money. I’m shook.

• Heart