Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
I was coming here to start a rave thread on her!

I came across her channel after her backhanded dig at Claire Witt.

I think she’s the most relatable vlogger to me when my kids were younger. Yeah, she swears in front of her child but I know I did too. I didn’t have endless patience and lost my temper when mine were younger. I lose it more now they’re teenagers!

Just watched her Christmas Day vlog and I love that Phoebe didn’t have 500 presents to open. And they staggered the opening of them too which I think is good. Too many presents can be overwhelming for little ones that age who don’t fully understand Christmas

Phoebe is a wee darling and I’m really looking forward to seeing baby number 2!

I think from a video I just watched that her mum has a drink problem.

Also, she’s a cat person! My new favourite vlogger now you me and the 6 c’s has gone!

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I haven't followed her before but just watched her recent vlog. I feel so bad for her as well hearing her daughter scream in the background. :( So nice that people were around to help her.
I watched her at Christmas and she was on a hinch bandwagon and cursing like a fish wife in front of her kid. Then the kid wet her car seat 🤦‍♀️ I judged her STRAIGHT away and instantly disliked her. I don’t know how I ended up going back a few months later but I’ve really warmed to her. I love her passion for reading and how she talks about books and I love how honest she is. I really, really felt for her when she was starting P off in nursery and it didn’t seem to be going well. She looks like she’s at her wits end at times which is reality. I like that about her. She’s fast becoming someone I enjoy watching because she’s so unpolished and raw.

Peppa123

Looks like she will hit her target soon and then she can crawl back under her rock and stop the begging

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just watched it, and it is very sweet! She seems very happy and contented, which isn’t always the vibe I get from her, so it’s lovely to see.
I have a real soft spot for Jess. I’m so happy she seems to have bonded with the baby so well,
It can’t be easy having P home full time when she’s used to being in nursery as well. Especially with a new born and such restrictions being put on them all.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
plus she was pregnant here too, so she would have been at a worst with the back ache, pain etc
Thats my point people do suffer in silence but if it was genuinally a struggle every day like being made out would u be laugh thing and taking the piss out of it this is all for attention and sympathey thats clear as day

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
‘Babe’ I’m someone who donated and far from up her arse..
If she is desperate then 8k is a lot of money to ‘get off her arse, work for and save.
Sometimes it’s just nice to help other humans.. I don’t expect her to live in poverty and never buy anything ever again just because I’ve donated £10 toward her survey? And would assume that’s how many others who have donated also feel
I agree with you that 8k is a LOT to save, especially if you're earning a lower wage or if you can't work full time because of childcare etc. I also agree with your point about not expecting her to live in poverty and that it's nice to help other people.

From experience with chronic pain, some days it can be bad some days it can be managed and might not hurt as much, so it's hard for me to say 'well she did that yesterday, why can't she do xyz today?'. Everyone has good and bad days and things that they can push through.

My real issue is with her making out that she can't get the operation through the NHS when she doesn't know that yet (unless there's an update we haven't seen). She hasn't been refused by NHS but so many people seem to be under the impression that it's go private or not get the operation. To seemingly make the decision to go private but not pay for any of it yourself is a bit off. Also her just not mentioning it again after so many people donated and she's pretty much at her target is strange.

ses3711

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her, it sounds like she's so down by it and understandably frustrated. I think she does come across as self-aware - she knows she's not the priority in the grand scheme of things and totally recognises there are much bigger things going on in the world. She is allowed to feel disappointed by the process and frustrated that she's no further forward 7+ months later. I get what she's saying about her weight: it doesn't matter what she weighs, her boobs will not shrink, she's ticked all the boxes so what more can she do? The NHS is so poorly funded.
The NHS is essentially there to keep people alive.

It wouldn’t be fair for them to pick and choose who to help, the need is so massive they essentially can’t provide cosmetic surgery with health benefits.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s so honest but it’s not done in a way to gain followers,
It’s not controversial “honesty” and I love that about her, she doesn’t wade into conversations to create drama.
I really just feel like she does youtube because she loves it and whatever following she has. She’s happy with.
I hope she never changes that attitude but I also wouldn’t mind if she started accepting brand deals. She’s someone I would support if she chose to do that.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m pissed as hell at her,
But I’m more pissed at myself for supporting her and her scanky husband and scanky friend 🤢

• Heart

Ella4

Chatty Member
I saw she put there should be an update this week , but ffs she has had weeks with that money sitting there , she could at the very least say thankyou and give a run down on what’s happening with costs and appointments, she’s very rude

Sallydally

VIP Member
Little P is just so adorable too. I don't understand how she can be like she is with her ☹ Thank the lord she hasn’t got a child with additional needs, I’d hate to see how she would deal with the added stress etc.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
but I love how unapologetically honest she is about her relationship with P and being a mum and I love her enthusiasm for reading when she uploads her book reviews
The way she acts in front of her kid is still shocking though
looking at my own posts when I started to warm to her, I really thought she wasn’t a natural mother, she had a kid, she was doing her best but she just wasnt a natural mum, I didn’t think she’s have a second, maybe a second cat because she’s besotted with rue, but not a second kid,

Now seeing her with Florence, and how calm and loving she is with Florence whilst still being so snappy with P it’s an odd one to watch.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I do think Neil does more with P than Jess does, and always has.
I don’t think Jess ever bonded with P, she doesn’t seem like a natural Mum with her, which i actually didn’t mind, I always saw it as her being honest about not being a natural mum in general! Until she had Florence and you can see the difference between how she treats them both.

I feel for her when she’s so uncomfortable in her own body, but she can’t beg for her followers to pay for a boob job!!
she’s not asking them to help her feed her children it’s a boob job!! Going bigger or going smaller makes no difference to me it’s still a boob job.
It’s something she’s complained about since I started following her so why has she not been saving for it since then? They had been talking about buying the bungalow if it goes up for sale as well so it’s not that they have no money, she just wants hand outs

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My heart broke for her watching her latest vlog☹
I was just coming here to say this. God I honestly felt bad for her.
I don’t even know what to say I just want to hug her. I do think P needs some help (that’s not a judgment!!!) she seems very overwhelmed with nursery and the changes in life, apart from that we’ve all been there 😂
But I really do feel for her.

Solo_2810

I love Jess! Watched her for years and she’s just so honest and relatable. She’s one of ‘us’ not one of ‘them’ kinda influencers. She talks about parenting struggles, finance issues, family problems and I love that about her. Can’t wait for more regular uploads from her x

Honeyboo22

One girl who obviously knows her said she wanted to get it done 10 years ago so why didnt she start saving then instead of putting the feel sorry for me card on people alot of people are struggling right now shes no morals begging to get her tits done get neil to pay for them he works why cant he get a loan for her since she carried and had his 2 children i think its appauling thats shes looking for cash from viewersand why shes looking for the full amount 🤔Greedy cow

Attachments

• Wow

Paradisefalls

I see she’s removed the neg comments .I saw this and thought there’s millions of people can’t take part in sports day’s or bounce on trampolines but it doesn’t make them any less of a parent 🙄View attachment 421976View attachment 421977View attachment 421978
I also hate the fact she’s now pulling the “Im doing this for my girls” card. Stop trying to pull on people’s heartstrings and get off your lazy arse and make your own fucking money to fund your lifestyle choice.

• Heart