Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane-Kellie

wait until the “poor me” upload goes up...tug a few heart strings and purse strings 😐
I'm new to tattle well I say new I'm a lurker normally,but I feel I have to comment on this! As many have said before I've always liked Jess,I'm still subbed not sure how much longer for as I'm in utter shock that she has set up the GFM. Haven't always agreed with her ways but sometimes admired her independence etc... liked her Vlogmas as nothing was ever OTT like most other channels! Looked back over a few of her blogs and in one of the vlogmas videos she goes on about having to lend her mum money then goes on further to say she would never ask anyone to lend her money.... NO BUT SHE'S HAPPY TO ASK PEOPLE TO GIVE HER IT!!!! Also while I'm here everyone that's mentioned her being so different with F than she was P I agree 100% don't doubt she loves them equally she just never showed it as much with P as she does with F. She seemed to spend a lot of time screaming and swearing at P and she's all Mary Poppins with F! Also don't think she has enough subs to reach her full target on the GFM unless the same people that have donated continue to do so each time they can afford to...

• Heart
Reactions: 6

ses3711

VIP Member
No I know what you mean... Also I think he’s a spender compared to her and that’s only from the tiny things that I’ve noticed

ses3711

VIP Member
Someone needs to send that clip to her, “It’s not right to set up a GFM” 😳 how the tables have turned eh Jess and basically laughing at it. I definitely think Ellie is the one behind all this, although Jess knows it’s wrong so I can’t understand why she’s done it. Anyone else get the feeling that Neil is controlling of the money? Surely he can help his wife out
I think we’re forgetting Neil’s money is his money 😂
I’d love to send that clip to her or put the link in the vid but it would only be deleted and I’d be blocked so I don’t think anyone would see it 🤷‍♂️

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't believe how she's cleaned up the comments section despite replying to the comments she's now deleted them all except the butt kissing brigade, someone has even called her inspirational, for what?? showing how to use the begging bowl? losing her morals? going against everything she seemed to stand for? she can never again claim to be honest and transparent and "not like the others" after this

• Heart

Honeyboo22

😂😂Its actually laughable that shes thinks its acceptable considering she is so frugal and tight to expect viewers to pay for her tits 🙄get neill to pay if shes that desperate

ses3711

VIP Member
Iv no words🙄
Jess if you’re reading here post your costs even if just to cover your own back, you could be accused of scamming people out of money or criminally investigated and if it was found the costs don’t add up you will be in so much trouble. You can potentially have to repay it all.

Why the hell is she so uptight and stubborn?

Jess do you actually want to be accused of FRAUD.

• Heart

Lead85

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s asked family to help with the money? Surely there are other routes she could have gone down to get the cash together. Plus if she’s had this problems for years and wanted it done after having her second and last child why didn’t she start saving all them years ago, she would have £8,500 by now.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It looks like she worked part time before getting preggers- I think she said part time before as it was affecting her mental health, hence the lack of pay cut going from that to smp.
jesus so she wasn’t even working full time for a year???

“you know what I’m like though, I hate asking people for help”

welp.......

Her videos are monetised now so she’ll not only get the op from subscribers but will make money on top.
the videos she’s begging people to share 😐

• Heart

madditag

Babe I think the people donating are too far up her arse to even care she’s using them for money because she can’t be bothered to get off her arse and work for what she wants like everyone else
‘Babe’ I’m someone who donated and far from up her arse..
If she is desperate then 8k is a lot of money to ‘get off her arse, work for and save.
Sometimes it’s just nice to help other humans.. I don’t expect her to live in poverty and never buy anything ever again just because I’ve donated £10 toward her survey? And would assume that’s how many others who have donated also feel

ses3711

VIP Member
Come on, the NHS was underfunded long before Covid, this has been a problem for years. Yes, 100,000 people dying because of Covid is terribly sad and I'd imagine some of those deaths preventable if the NHS had been sufficiently funded (and a competent government in charge). Plus you wouldn't be saying "it is what it is" if you had a 41cm measurement from your collar bone to your nipple, I think it would probably get you quite down over the years. I can't even relate to her problem but I'd imagine it would make me feel terribly depressed. Anyway, the whole NHS thing is me getting off topic so I'll leave it at that.

I agree with the other poster that said she obviously thought it would be a done deal on the NHS and now she's learning the hard way.
I didn’t say the NHS was underfunded because of Covid. I said it was already struggling.

Jess quit her job in December after knowing she wanted to go private. I have sympathy for her condition. Not for her actions.

Kind of fuming she said she’d lost her job.

whoever this person is they’re giving me life 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:

Pagger

Chatty Member
Reaching a bit with the Next story. As if that hasn't happened to many of us over time and we've all been delighted with our luck, come on now. 😂
Let's hope the CEO of Next can feed their children with the company being £10 down 😢

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
no not that 'they' couldn't get credit.....just 'her'

they are both living separate lives financially it seems

nik1231

Chatty Member
I can't believe how she's cleaned up the comments section despite replying to the comments she's now deleted them all except the butt kissing brigade, someone has even called her inspirational, for what?? showing how to use the begging bowl? losing her morals? going against everything she seemed to stand for? she can never again claim to be honest and transparent and "not like the others" after this
This is what makes the whole thing worse. It was bad enough to start with, but if she had owned the negative comments, responded to them and left them there I would have had more respect. By deleting then she has become like all the other people out there, but worse because she prides herself on honesty!

• Heart

Villanelle

No way! Didn’t realise it wasn’t so long ago. You’re totally right, if there was this desperate need for this right now
A) she wouldn’t have made a joke of it like that
B) nhs would be more likely to fund it if she was suffering as badly as she says she is

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I like Jess alot. She's so much better than the channel mum robots who make life with kids look perfect. I don't understand how she doesn't get offers for paid promotions more 🤔 I do however feel she needs to get help with P at 3 and half her screaming does seem alot
That whole vlog was P having meltdown after meltdown. I really feel for her. No shame getting help to try and work out why she’s behaving like she is. Granted it’s also natural toddler behaviour anyway but she seems to be suffering a lot more than most. The Easter holidays (and then returning to nursery) are gonna be so hard for her, trying to adjust back into the routine again like it’s day one.
I think the fact she turned down the chance to work with channel scum made me silently cheer her on.
And now here 😂😂

Paradisefalls

Meh... I see you’re points. But she hasn’t forced anyone to donate.. you’re under no obligation to? Sometimes it’s just nice to help people, just because there are people with cancer etc doesn’t mean she isn’t deserving of help too. There will always be someone worse off.

In terms of her saying that’s her husbands money, I don’t think there is anything she can do about that. Financial abuse is a very real thing, so that wouldn’t stop be donating to help her?

At the end of the day you can have whichever opinion you want and never donate a penny. But there will always be people willing to help despite reading all these opinions and that’s okay
Meh...🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

you asked why people would begrudge her money without reading the thread (by your own admission).

I merely gave an explanation.

Bringing up cancer patients and financial abuse is absolutely reaching.

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Agree with all of this - it seems a very bizarre set up, but it definitely explains why he won’t help her with the boob job!

It might see like a trivial thing but it would drive me insane having to watch my husband eat the same frozen rubbish every day. Maybe I’m being naive or don’t understand because I’m not a fussy eater but I think it’s quite pathetic at his age really, and I’m surprised she doesn’t push him to change or try and help him? Very weird couple 🤔 I just hope their children don’t follow his example!
their wedding was the only that got me im suprised more people didnt pull jess up on it it seemed super controlling of her to say they could not have no family then neil wanted family so she allowed some i always thought that was a bit bizzare and always felt it was slightly jealously on jesses part cuz she does not have a big family like neil

but i totally agree the whole his or my money is just so so werid me and my husband have been together ever since we moved in together which was 3 years before we even got married everything was ours we paid for things together like i find it odd when people split their bills cuz to me if your living together it should be joint the fact ''neils money is his own'' is so odd and how people just accept that is so odd yes me and my partner have money in the sense of we will have x amount in our bank accounts each to do whatever we want if i want to treat myself or he does but the main billls r joint i would never say thats his money ever cause its our money our home our lives

honestly the more i think about their life its just very bizzare also anyone found it odd that ellie has not shared the gfm on social media ?

Sallydally

VIP Member
She seems to have found her feet more with baby Florence (who is absolutely adorable) Jess seems so much more chilled out now to when she had Phoebe.

Paradisefalls

Apparently they have saved but want as much as possible towards it, this is all explained in the next video but they‘re asking for money now...
so if they get the full 8.5k what they are just going to keep their savings for something else? The bare faced cheek of this girl is unreal!