Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ses3711

VIP Member
Oh my, Ses and I'm not Putin, you seem very invested in this whole thing 🙈

Thing is with the nhs not funding it, she would still end up using nhs funding anyway through physio appointments and potentially even back surgery in the future!

After the 2nd video, my view on it is that I don't think she should be fund raising for the full amount, but I don't see why she shouldn't do so for some of it.
I think you meant me and monga. yeah i don’t think it’s right why should we be hiding our faces because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I watched an old video recently where she was doing an Aldi haul, and Neil came in and started muttering about how much she'd bought and said she didn't need to buy the whole shop - half of it was for him! Crisps for Neil, frozen chips for Neil, sausages rolls for Neil's lunches etc etc etc!

• Haha

User221

So why cant she take the payment plan route! why does every youtuber and Instagramer insist on other people paying for them. if she has money saved up then she can afford to do it on her own it's not fair on people, especially what's going on in the world right now

Sallydally

VIP Member
She said she will pay for the rest herself ..... saids enough to me 🤦‍♀️
so she does have money? Or can at least save money as she might have to still fork out £6000 herself say. Where will that magically appear from? Something is not adding up here 🧐

nik1231

Chatty Member
Omg she has literally gone against all of her ‘morals.’ It’s one thing to post about it in the first place, but at least own it. She can’t be naive enough to not think there would be backlash.

she would be better off making a statement and explaining that she feels uncomfortable and why she has gone against her morals, what she’s doing to save,etc. Answering the questions and criticism, rather than deleting. She’s not deleting comments from trolls, she’s deleting them from people who genuinely follow/ed her!

• Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
Has she mentioned anything about her own savings yet? How much she is putting towards it? I can imagine the greed in their eyes seeing the money rolling in. Unbelievable.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s deleting comments on that video by subs who are calling her out on her actions by the looks of it? Have no problem with her deleting anything that’s just hate, but some valid critism and suggestions about payment plans that were there last night are now gone.

ses3711

VIP Member
It’s wrong- greedy wanting the full amount. The actual surgery and recovery will get loads of views from people researching the op. Becca Rose’s did and her normal videos were in 4 figures!

Her videos are monetised now so she’ll not only get the op from subscribers but will make money on top. If she raises the full amount do you think she will address not contributing herself?

• Heart

Lead85

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have anywhere near as much of a problem had it been a case of her still working, saving where she could & the gfm was just assistance to that
My issue is her not working (no problem w sahm, part time work etc obviously), but expecting other people to fund a decision she made
Also her begging for the full amount off joe public. If she had savings why was the target not adjusted and her savings deducted from the total she’s asking for? Dosent make sense, has she said how much she’s managed to save up?

• Heart

stewpot

Chatty Member
I can already imagine the ‘recovery videos’ she can barely function when she gets a runny nose so they should be interesting 🤣
Also how much has this thread changed! I used to love her but she’s really shown her true colours now 😤

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
I think Jess is a very selfish person and I would be gutted if my son ended up with a woman like her. Everything is about HER. I remember from blogs in the old bungalow how she would never go to birthdays to do with Neil’s Side of the family and even worse she’d keep P at home and Neil would go on his own. She used to say Neil was a ‘sh*t’ name too. How bloody disrespectful. Above poster was right, she is a madam. It’s got to be her way or the high way.

• Wow

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Has Jess been commenting? Or has she backed off from justifying herself now she’s got the majority of the cold hard cash she wanted? Slowly slowly she will creep away from her videos....leave everyone arguing amongst themselves whilst she sits there smug

• Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
Sorry I disagree she could get a job and work for it; she gave her job up.

From what I read it’s pretty much a blanket ban on it now. Everyone I heard who’s had one had one 1was 15 years ago.

This isn’t a rave thread anymore.

plus it’s not fair on the people who pay if she gets one.

Hmm, no it's not as black and white as that. The NHS is a public healthcare service and I think something like this comes under that - it's a health issue and she needs this operation for her mental and physical wellbeing. And actually, it seems like they do pick and choose based on every trust having different criteria to qualify for the op.
[/QUOTE]

help me please 🤣

Her boobs will probably get worse the more weight she loses
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can’t believe this time last year watching her vlogmas I really disliked her, I didn’t understand why she was harsh about her mum or seemed so hard on P, or why she had a kid at all when she didn’t seem to like kids 😂
she’s a personality you have to get used to but now I really, really like her.

ses3711

VIP Member
i actually think she will do....the fangirls who donated won't get much for their money. i think are videos will be so sparse, and she didnt post much on insta before this anyway

she will disappear i think...got what she wanted
I know they are sparse. F.E post 2-4 times a week and they have 4 children. If her vids are monetised you think she would have posting loads to fund this. She didn’t even want to do vlogmas but did it with a lot of moaning.

I think she’ll disappear too- she knows if she films any hauls or shows anything in vlogs, there will be people questioning her integrity.

She’s destroyed her rep over this.

• Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
I think she's like that anyway under her own profile 😂 notice she mentioned about Jess giving up her job during vlogmas Leanne happened to say she was dreading having to go back to work as she had no time with having the two kids during vlogmas,,,,coincidence ?
I’ve never seen anyone make having two children look so difficult. It’s not like she’s working from home. only makes one video a week and they are bulk filmed months in advance.

lexiloo

VIP Member
woah I wondered why this thread had suddenly gone boom and scratched my head over the new title.....all makes sense now i've caught up. So she says she isn't expecting people to donate and only added the link in the description didn't share it etc yet is asking people to share it right there in the text on the vlog please don't feel like you have to donate but share my page if you can :rolleyes: i've always liked Jess and her raw vlogs, realness etc but this feels planned and calculated.

• Heart