Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thats what shock me up at how quick she hid and got behind the sofa thats worrying in my eyes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Over a pack of blu tac can you imagine if it was something expensive 😳 why didn’t she lift the post as soon as it was delivered, she’s a lazy mare just wants to spend her time reading, it was mentioned on here before about how bossy P is with Flo, learned behaviour, she can see P being at fault but not herself.
Still can’t believe a toddler is so frightened of her mum she needs to run to a place of safety, words can damage as much as actions 😕
She's so self obsessed, she goes on and on about how poorly she feels and how she wets herself each time she coughs...we get it Jess....you cough you pee (TMI) then goes mad at Florence for opening a parcel, like you say why didn't she get it when it was delivered, it's a bungalow so she should be able to hear anything from anywhere surely? Why include that in the vlog? I know she likes to show an honest vlog but that was awful to see, poor Florence :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing more festive than someone moaning about their kids is there :rolleyes: it feels like such an overshare when someone shares their child's behaviour like that, it's not the place for it at all. Especially showing Florence being disciplined and told off! There are loads of comments are saying how funny and relatable she is for calling Florence a shithead. What on earth?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
P pointed out where Flo was before she was asked, toddlers don’t act
93369F7A-979F-40DF-B974-98A2A9860979.jpeg
5167422A-ABAD-4156-BA6A-687327E97C83.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The blu tac part made me uncomfortable poor baby

I want a private life
Here's a 20 minute video of why I hate my kids
Make it make sense

• Wow
Nothing more festive than someone moaning about their kids is there :rolleyes: it feels like such an overshare when someone shares their child's behaviour like that, it's not the place for it at all. Especially showing Florence being disciplined and told off! There are loads of comments are saying how funny and relatable she is for calling Florence a shithead. What on earth?
Flo is a toddler it’s not unusual for them to tear things, she shouldn’t be constantly left alone like she is ,she’s lucky it was only an envelope next time it could be the cooker being turned on while Flo is on top of it .

The blu tac part made me uncomfortable poor baby

I want a private life
Here's a 20 minute video of why I hate my kids
Make it make sense
She’s keeps saying they’re naughty and hard work but they’re no different to any other kids of that age, she’s warped and overbearing, if that’s what she’s like while the cameras running I dread to think what she’s really like offline…I think Flo gave us a glimpse 😕

Flo is a toddler it’s not unusual for them to tear things, she shouldn’t be constantly left alone like she is ,she’s lucky it was only an envelope next time it could be the cooker being turned on while Flo is on top of it .
She didn't even talk to Florence and explain why her behaviour was 'so naughty' just shouting at her that she's naughty and calling her a shithead. Either way it's not right sharing that stuff on YouTube or any social media, shows such disrespect to the child in question.

Is it just me or does p look anxious and uncomfortable half the time
She’s always been like that, probably waiting on her mum to explode . I remember last year the relief on her face when Jess said it was ok that she ate two chocolates before the Christmas lights ,she thought she was in trouble .

She didn't even talk to Florence and explain why her behaviour was 'so naughty' just shouting at her that she's naughty and calling her a shithead. Either way it's not right sharing that stuff on YouTube or any social media, shows such disrespect to the child in question.
It’s awful the way she speaks to them.

41B46DBF-192C-4F72-925D-E23D2813137A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Jess over reacts. The fact little F ran to hide behind the sofa is awful. I knew previously Jess was hot tempered but she really needs a wake up call, she’s so harsh on those kids.

What would you rather her do, upload when she doesn’t have time, energy or desire to and produce bad content? Or lie and say she’s going to come back but then not?

Although I do wish she’d addressed it earlier in the year a little, one of the main reasons I’ve watched her if for her honesty and I would rather her say if she doesn’t want to do it anymore. She’s entitled to grow up and change.
If she doesn’t want to do it anymore then she shouldn’t bother. What’s the point of the can’t be arsed attitude, just bin it off and move on!!

I don't think I'll be watching the rest of vlogmas. She really speaks to her children terribly, she is unkind to them and they look scared of her. If that's what we see in a short video imagine how bad it is off camera. Parenting isn't just about shouting at your kids all the time and whining about it. Absolutely pathetic

ETA way to spread your germs to everyone before Christmas but it's OK cause its not Covid right??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watched the video, her saying parenting is relatable ofc like everyone’s saying in the comments but the way she treats them isn’t and is borderline abusive. There’s literally no fun in that house, it looks like they’re all walking on egg shells around Jess, Niel included

They’re obviously used to her mood swings by the look on their faces. I don’t know why she had a second child when P is too much for her, they both seem to find Flo a nuisance.

Reactions: 5
My youngest child is exactly like Florence was. She is 9 now and we really need to keep her engaged with things to do as she just does stuff just because….

jess very rarely engages in activities with Florence. She could have done so much more with the playdough in yesterdays vlogs but all she said was that the knife was wrong.

She’s never been very maternal and that stems from the relationship she has with her own mother. She’s always had zero patience from when P was little it’s just escalated since F has come along. You can tell she is struggling to cope tho just look at the state of the house. She never used to be so messy she was always cleaning and very anal with P. I remember the blog when she cut up P’s dummy and with F she seems to always have it stuck in her mouth. It’s really affecting her teeth. I don’t want to tear Jess down but I really do think she needs some help maybe to see a therapist she has issues that need addressing like her anger and irritability, her body dysmorphia and maybe she has unresolved issues with her mother wound that need addressing. It might help her to become a more patient and understanding parent? Anyone agree?.

Reactions: 9
My youngest child is exactly like Florence was. She is 9 now and we really need to keep her engaged with things to do as she just does stuff just because….

jess very rarely engages in activities with Florence. She could have done so much more with the playdough in yesterdays vlogs but all she said was that the knife was wrong.
She leaves her to her own devices, wants her to sit in front of the telly all day so she can be left in peace, I don’t think any of the girls are particularly difficult from the clips she shows.

Reactions: 3
She’s never been very maternal and that stems from the relationship she has with her own mother. She’s always had zero patience from when P was little it’s just escalated since F has come along. You can tell she is struggling to cope tho just look at the state of the house. She never used to be so messy she was always cleaning and very anal with P. I remember the blog when she cut up P’s dummy and with F she seems to always have it stuck in her mouth. It’s really affecting her teeth. I don’t want to tear Jess down but I really do think she needs some help maybe to see a therapist she has issues that need addressing like her anger and irritability, her body dysmorphia and maybe she has unresolved issues with her mother wound that need addressing. It might help her to become a more patient and understanding parent? Anyone agree?.
Agree 100%. Was happy to see she was getting help last year but she didn’t stick to the medication for long at all and didn’t give it time to actually work. I think she should give it a proper try as well as counselling. I relate to her on the mum issues and got the help. The gym is clearly helping but it won’t help the unresolved issues/ possible trauma

Reactions: 4
Surely one of the benefits of working very part time hours is being able to spend time with your child? I'm expecting my first and I'd love to be able to afford to work part time hours after my maternity leave and for parenting to be my main focus. But it's not an option for a lot of people. I might be being naive here and I know thet just maintaining a house is genuinely time consuming and can be stressful..... as is raising two children but she has more time than a lot of parents and its so sad that she's choosing to show herself losing her tit at her little girl rather than any of the fun things. I really hope she's doing lots of things off camera and somehow it looks much worse in the vlogs. It's just really sad to see anyone talk about their child that way.