Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gov site

The caravan would be more expensive than £1000
The caravan would definitely have been more than the rebate I agree

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The caravan would definitely have been more than the rebate I agree
You wouldn’t get that for under £5000 and that’s if it needed work doing.

I do think she paid privately for the breast reduction but then had it refunded by the NHS that’s what they were doing with knee replacements etc, even for those going abroad to get them done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I have to agree with other posters here she’s being very snooty about being back. Both uploads she has done so far are tit and not worth watching!
She needs to realise that her viewers are the ones that “changed her life” and for that reason alone she should want to give back.This while I can’t be arsed attitude and I won’t upload next year should be enough for people to bin her off anyway. She’s definitely shown a different side of herself in the last couple of days. I thought she was acting an hole last vlogmas but she’s definitely topped it this year already.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree with other posters here she’s being very snooty about being back. Both uploads she has done so far are tit and not worth watching!
She needs to realise that her viewers are the ones that “changed her life” and for that reason alone she should want to give back.This while I can’t be arsed attitude and I won’t upload next year should be enough for people to bin her off anyway. She’s definitely shown a different side of herself in the last couple of days. I thought she was acting an hole last vlogmas but she’s definitely topped it this year already.
What would you rather her do, upload when she doesn’t have time, energy or desire to and produce bad content? Or lie and say she’s going to come back but then not?

Although I do wish she’d addressed it earlier in the year a little, one of the main reasons I’ve watched her if for her honesty and I would rather her say if she doesn’t want to do it anymore. She’s entitled to grow up and change.

Reactions: 7
I've also always enjoyed Jess's honesty and that YouTube is her hobby rather than something to make money from. I think there are two issues that will affect her views this year, the Go Fund Me and her disappearance for almost a year. I genuinely don't think that her disappearance was as calculating as setting up a go fund me with the intention of not uploading ever again. If her mental health wasn't great (which was obvious from last years vlogs) then taking a break was absolutely the right thing to do.

For those who contributed, the breast reduction wasn't a transactional thing of 'if you donate then I'll upload X many videos'. Maybe people were frustrated when she stopped uploading 6 months after the surgery, which is fine, but their expectations aren't Jess's responsibility. I can understand why some viewers might be annoyed and even a small update on the Community tab would have probably gone a long way, just a simple 'I'm working on my mental health, I'm not ready to upload but please don't worry about me and thank you for your patience' or something. If someone needs a break then they should be able to do that.

She's opened herself up to a lot of scrutiny with regards to spending and their finances and spending decisions, which maybe she wasn't expecting. People's financial situations change all the time, maybe Neil had a promotion or a pay rise, but clearly they've been able to make some bigger purchases than they would have done in previous years. It's understandable that people are raising their eyebrows when someone buys a caravan just a few months after saying they don't have enough money to pay for their surgery. Maybe they paid a small deposit and it's on finance or something but we'll never know.

I don't have high hopes for vlogmas this year because her heart doesn't seem to be in it at all and she seems reluctant to be on YouTube at all.

She didn’t ask anyone for money? Why are there replies to this with people backing her up saying she didn’t ask for money when she literally did? That’s what go fund me is lol. I’m so confused. Finally getting round to actually watching the video now and it’s one hugeee contradiction. She just ranted about not wanting to share her life anymore and in the next sentence said she’s been working behind the scenes and has about 12 pre-filmed videos, as well as doing vlogmas. So is she happy to share her life or not?! Doing these videos and vlogmas then saying she’s not coming back after because she wants to keep everything private and that doing YouTube badly affects her mental health is a contradiction. Are the ones backing her not seeing this? I don’t get it.

• Heart
I think people were more annoyed with the pack of lies she told to get the money, the claim she had a breakdown after the backlash on her vids, the mystery of her expensive purchases when she said she didn’t have a pot to piss in …She knows all this herself that’s why she back plying for sympathy ,she can barely look straight into the camera but her body language gives her away…She’s only back to gauge how much of a welcome she’s going to receive before she’ll disappear for good.

She didn’t ask anyone for money? Why are there replies to this with people backing her up saying she didn’t ask for money when she literally did? That’s what go fund me is lol. I’m so confused. Finally getting round to actually watching the video now and it’s one hugeee contradiction. She just ranted about not wanting to share her life anymore and in the next sentence said she’s been working behind the scenes and has about 12 pre-filmed videos, as well as doing vlogmas. So is she happy to share her life or not?! Doing these videos and vlogmas then saying she’s not coming back after because she wants to keep everything private and that doing YouTube badly affects her mental health is a contradiction. Are the ones backing her not seeing this? I don’t get it.
No ,they’ll always be a posse of loyal fans that never see it, you can be sure she’ll be reading here that’s when her MH card came out last time and it will again now she knows this thread is active again.

Last edited:
Why does it show as JVCxo and not phoebe and me?
That used to be her channel name & Instagram handle back when she first started! I guess it's still her username or something, I've noticed mine now shows usernames rather than people's names in the comments.

Reactions: 1
The other YT channels seem to be fine it's showing the correct names .
The fleece she's wearing is still on their site for £40 down from £50 she said she got it cheap during their summer sale , must be another lie if it's still available . Poor Flo is put in those shabby looking charity shop Pj's while she spends on herself , wonder will her presents be second hand like last year .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I started watching the first Vlogmas video and I'm losing the will to live! I used to love her videos, she was one of my absolute favourites and her vlogs were always so good but this one I'm 7 minutes in and I feel like nothing has really happened yet, it's like she can't be bothered. I'll persevere and see if it gets better, maybe I've not given it a chance yet!

I don’t know what to make of her coming back . One hand she’s been very rude and cocky saying basically you lot are lucky I’m back be grateful but on the other I can’t blame her for going away for her mh but a simple message would of sufficed just saying all is fine out of respect for the people who donated . It’s still very grab and go . She’s always moaned a lot and been woe is me that will never change .

The other YT channels seem to be fine it's showing the correct names .
The fleece she's wearing is still on their site for £40 down from £50 she said she got it cheap during their summer sale , must be another lie if it's still available . Poor Flo is put in those shabby looking charity shop Pj's while she spends on herself , wonder will her presents be second hand like last year .
I noticed that , those awful grey things she had one . Bloody rank . And phoebes look mia matched too , but she’s got nice hair , goes to the gym and dresses ok but how expensive are pjs , especially ones from Asda which are decent and would last , those grey things are just terrible and knowing you’re filming makes it worse

I don’t know what to make of her coming back . One hand she’s been very rude and cocky saying basically you lot are lucky I’m back be grateful but on the other I can’t blame her for going away for her mh but a simple message would of sufficed just saying all is fine out of respect for the people who donated . It’s still very grab and go . She’s always moaned a lot and been woe is me that will never change .

I noticed that , those awful grey things she had one . Bloody rank . And phoebes look mia matched too , but she’s got nice hair , goes to the gym and dresses ok but how expensive are pjs , especially ones from Asda which are decent and would last , those grey things are just terrible and knowing you’re filming makes it worse
I think she showed them last year ,she bought them from a charity shop for a few pound but because they had a branded label ( think it's the White Co) she had to have them ,they looked awful a year ago she could've like you say bought some nice ones from the supermarkets for the same price , nobody sees a label especially a child .

Does anyone else think its worrying how scared F looked when she was caught with the blue tack?

• Heart
Does anyone else think its worrying how scared F looked when she was caught with the blue tack?
Just came to post the same, a two yr old that has a hidey -hole from her mum is disturbing, it’s obviously not a new thing for her , the poor little thing 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Can't believe she called her a little tit head and with such nastiness too :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she called her a little tit head and with such nastiness too :(
Over a pack of blu tac can you imagine if it was something expensive 😳 why didn’t she lift the post as soon as it was delivered, she’s a lazy mare just wants to spend her time reading, it was mentioned on here before about how bossy P is with Flo, learned behaviour, she can see P being at fault but not herself.
Still can’t believe a toddler is so frightened of her mum she needs to run to a place of safety, words can damage as much as actions 😕