Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the amount that child eats-that’s too much surely?! I hate that in my head I’m judging a child because it’s obviously not her fault but I am worried she is going to have big food issues when she is older 😔

Reactions: 4
So her child who is the same age (born within a fortnight) is 4lb heavier than mine. Mines not the runt of the litter either. And is google broken for your car seat research??

Reactions: 3
Can't believe how much she's changed since she had Vesper. It's all gone to her head the silly cow.

So her child who is the same age (born within a fortnight) is 4lb heavier than mine. Mines not the runt of the litter either. And is google broken for your car seat research??
I think Feebz said vesper was 15kg... my nearly 2 year old is 14kg and really not that huge at all. Granted mine is a boy and the tallest in his room at nursery. I think Vesper looks tall. I agree her food portions are out of control but there is a lot of veg in there.

Reactions: 5
It’s about 33lb. Mine is 28lb and quite tall (3-4 in tops) we just see her pack away so much - remember the packed lunch for the races.
I agree her portions are big. I can’t remember the races pack up, I tend to dip in and out of feebz (errr) as all the holier than thou scrummy mummy home dyed pasta and treasure baskets make me feel like a crap mum! I feel most sorry for vesper that she is the spit of her dad...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree her portions are big. I can’t remember the races pack up, I tend to dip in and out of feebz (errr) as all the holier than thou scrummy mummy home dyed pasta and treasure baskets make me feel like a crap mum! I feel most sorry for vesper that she is the spit of her dad...
😂😂😂

Thought I hadn’t seen feebs post, just looked and remembered I unfollowed weeks ago cos she was boring me 😂

• Haha
It’s about 33lb. Mine is 28lb and quite tall (3-4 in tops) we just see her pack away so much - remember the packed lunch for the races.
My LG is 2 next month, weighs 30lbs but is sooooo tall. I don't think we need to worry about weight so much at this age. Yes vespar eats a lot, so does my daughter (regularly had seconds 😂) but its what she feeds her. If we were out, and she had to have a child's meal, I'd remove the batter from her fish, remove 2/3 of the chips and she'd have peas. Feebs let's get eat it all 😭

I’m not worried about weight I just think there’s a big difference - 2 bags of sugar. Either way she’s encouraging unhealthy eating habits for her child (much like fopperholic having hers on SW). My mum bought me sweets when my dog died as I child, I have to go to NHS emotional eating sessions 30 years later as I’ve associated sadness with food ever since. Note I’m not blaming my mum but it’s anecdotal proof.

Reactions: 6
It seems fairly trivial to comment on a toddlers weight. My 2.5 year old is 16.2kg and 3ft exactly. His height and weight are both around the 90th-92nd percentile (I can't remember where exactly) and the paediatrician we saw last week, who measured him, wasn't concerned at all.

By all means talk about the portion sizes her mother feeds her but don't go down the root of demonising a toddlers weight.

Reactions: 17
She does look smug...though god knows what she’s smug about.

To be factual - she’s fat, unemployed, apparently in debt and has a munter of a husband.

Only morons would follow her parenting advice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She does look smug...though god knows what she’s smug about.

To be factual - she’s fat, unemployed, apparently in debt and has a munter of a husband.

Only morons would follow her parenting advice!
Probably smug because for all the above is true it sounds like Jim makes a pretty penny and that’s how she can swan around the way she does. I used to really like her but I just can’t stand her anymore.

Expert on all thing pregnancy and breast feeding, giving opinion and advice, that she’s not qualified to give yet again!

Reactions: 6
I’m a newbie but have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.
Have you seen her stories today? She posted a picture of a growth chart - her BMI is 37.6 and she is way off the chart!! She isn’t worried though as it’s just a number :rolleyes:

it’s all Ok that both she and the baby are big because she and Jim are big boned (morbidly obese more like!!) so we’re never going to make small babies......

I think ending up with a forceps delivery for shoulder dystocia would probably swipe the smug look off her face though!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.