Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, not fatphobia in the least as I know too well the struggle of being overweight/yo-yo dieting/maintaining. It’s calling someone out for being an absolute bare faced fraud. Someone who happily takes money off people to follow a plan she promotes for financial gain, without following it herself.
People are speaking about how her daughter is going to be obese.. and that all she does is eat.. they’re not saying these things in a positive way. There is a real negative vibe around being fat on this thread. There are way worse things to be guys.
Being fat doesn’t mean you can’t be fatphobic.

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt say its fatphobia. Her BMI is over 30. It's a scientific fact that she's fat. No point sugar coating it!
Agree with this. When I was overweight, even as a teenager, if anyone called me fat to try and hurt my feelings, I just said to them, you're just stating the obvious so what's your point 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't get why people take offence to the word fat 🤷🏻‍♀️

People are speaking about how her daughter is going to be obese.. and that all she does is eat.. they’re not saying these things in a positive way. There is a real negative vibe around being fat on this thread. There are way worse things to be guys.
I think it's more aimed around giving her daughter food issues that she will be fighting for the rest of her life. Rather than the actual weight side of it

Reactions: 5
Yes definitely agree with you in that there are plenty worse things a person can be than fat. But Feebs is absolutely obsessed with her daughter eating, there have been hours of V eating and eating ... to what end? Feebs and Jim both clearly struggle with their weight ... I just think it’s a real shame they are passing on poor eating habits to to their daughter at such a young age.

Reactions: 8
Yes definitely agree with you in that there are plenty worse things a person can be than fat. But Feebs is absolutely obsessed with her daughter eating, there have been hours of V eating and eating ... to what end? Feebs and Jim both clearly struggle with their weight ... I just think it’s a real shame they are passing on poor eating habits to to their daughter at such a young age.
My main issue with the showing her daughter eating thing is actually that it can make people feel like they’re doing something wrong, I speak from experience. When she was weaning, she made out like she was some weaning expert & that the reason her daughter ate so well was because of something she had done. My son was never that interested in food & still only eats what he fancies. I worried so much about his eating when he was a baby, I know now he will eat when he’s hungry & a lot of toddlers are fussy but in those early days when you’re a new mum & don’t know your arse from your elbow it doesn’t help seeing people like Feebs recording their child troughing plates of mung beans, humous, avocado & any other middle class food in the deli aisle & im there bribing my child to eat 3 peas (joking, just 1 would suffice). He is very fussy & there’s nothing I’ve done to make him that way so it’s highly annoying to see people who also have no experience think that they’re weaning/ baby gurus. It can be so harmful to other mums. It’s very self indulgent & I personally just appreciate the fact pictures/ videos of my child are only ever shared with close friends & family. What kind of morals have you got to have to sell your child’s privacy for a few extra £???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My main issue with the showing her daughter eating thing is actually that it can make people feel like they’re doing something wrong, I speak from experience. When she was weaning, she made out like she was some weaning expert & that the reason her daughter ate so well was because of something she had done. My son was never that interested in food & still only eats what he fancies. I worried so much about his eating when he was a baby, I know now he will eat when he’s hungry & a lot of toddlers are fussy but in those early days when you’re a new mum & don’t know your arse from your elbow it doesn’t help seeing people like Feebs recording their child troughing plates of mung beans, humous, avocado & any other middle class food in the deli aisle & im there bribing my child to eat 3 peas (joking, just 1 would suffice). He is very fussy & there’s nothing I’ve done to make him that way so it’s highly annoying to see people who also have no experience think that they’re weaning/ baby gurus. It can be so harmful to other mums. It’s very self indulgent & I personally just appreciate the fact pictures/ videos of my child are only ever shared with close friends & family. What kind of morals have you got to have to sell your child’s privacy for a few extra £???
Love this! Completely understand! I found myself doubting the way as I was weaning my baby. She's 6 months younger than Vesper and couldn't understand what I was doing wrong because she wouldn't eat the amount Vesper did or wouldn't eat the things Vesper was.
She still doesn't eat full meals like Vesper does. Took me a long time to remember that every child is different and it's nothing I' m doing wrong

Reactions: 7
She's 26kgs heavier at her booking for this pregnancy than her last, of course her pregnancy and antenatal care is going to be different, she should not be in denial over this.

She's 26kgs heavier at her booking for this pregnancy than her last, of course her pregnancy and antenatal care is going to be different, she should not be in denial over this.
Jeez!! That's a massive difference! H ok w can she bury her head in the sand over that. She's just over 4 stone heavier, that doesnt just happen by accident.

Reactions: 1
Jeez!! That's a massive difference! H ok w can she bury her head in the sand over that. She's just over 4 stone heavier, that doesnt just happen by accident.
But don’t forget she knows better than her health care professionals because “it’s her body” even though these people have studied and practiced for years. Sharing this as freely as she does could lead vulnerable expectant mums to ignore medical advice because she’s used her “influencing” skills to tell women it’s ok to disregard medical fact.

Reactions: 2
There is a hell of a lot of fatphobia on this thread.. and wow.. reading derogatory comments about her skin colour is pretty disturbing. If you wouldn’t say it without being anonymous don’t say it.
I find the skin colour stuff:eek: Nothing you can do about the colour of your skin...imagine if you heard a kid saying that about someone. It’s actually horrible

Reactions: 4
I find the skin colour stuff:eek: Nothing you can do about the colour of your skin...imagine if you heard a kid saying that about someone. It’s actually horrible
Are you reading the same thread? Ginger is not a skin colour 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feebs “advice” to other mums about being overweight is purely anecdotal- she had a great experience with vesper because she “knew her body” and listened to it. Now she is a helluva lot heavier and again coming out with the same same guff, playing down what medically trained professionals are saying .... it’s wrong and dangerous. This information can be interpreted by others as not needing to listen to your HCP as you know best, she is a higher risk pregnancy so should be more respectful of medical guidelines.

And at the rate she’s going she’s going to get quite a bit bigger. She really needs to considered the health of her and the baby, 4 stone isn’t a few pounds.

I can’t believe bc she’s still running SW groups, she probably hasn't followed the plan for months and pregnancy is no excuse, they have a plan for it specifically!

Reactions: 2
f*ck me!! I thought I was fat when I was pregnant, I mean I was fat 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I ate like a pig the entire time & put 4 stone on. I lost it & more afterwards & told myself I’d firstly be much healthier before pregnancy & during if I’m lucky enough to have another baby. The main reason being, it was actually awful being that big, so uncomfortable! high blood pressure too so i had to be attached to a machine the whole way through my labour. I know we’re all different but she’s definitely bigger than I was & I did have issues because of how big I was. Why can’t she acknowledge it’s just not healthy or in her babies best Interest to be so overweight.
All these influencers who make out like everything is perfect, a walk in the park.. really just piss me off.

Are you reading the same thread? Ginger is not a skin colour 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cant be arsed scrolling back but there has been comments about her skin colour. And I find it pathetic to slag someone cos they have ginger hair or use ginger as a slur

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Cant be arsed scrolling back but there has been comments about her skin colour. And I find it pathetic to slag someone cos they have ginger hair or use ginger as a slur
Then maybe don’t comment if you haven’t actually read anything, all someone said was ‘ginger titts’. Calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think if you’re triggered by ginger skin or ginger hair comments then you maybe should avoid this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.