Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a newbie but have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.
Have you seen her stories today? She posted a picture of a growth chart - her BMI is 37.6 and she is way off the chart!! She isn’t worried though as it’s just a number :rolleyes:

it’s all Ok that both she and the baby are big because she and Jim are big boned (morbidly obese more like!!) so we’re never going to make small babies......

I think ending up with a forceps delivery for shoulder dystocia would probably swipe the smug look off her face though!!
Her stories today are quite uncomfortable to watch. How can she not be concerned? It’s not just a bloody number.

Reactions: 4
If that's the way she sees it, that it's 'just a number'
Then she goes back to going on about her weight and how much she's gained lost. But then next it doesn't matter because it's just a number?
Whilst running a weight loss group 🙄
She needs to make her mind up!

Reactions: 7
Her stories today are basically telling people to ignore medical advice on what they should and shouldn’t do as it’s a 2 way conversation.....surely things like being told you can’t have a water birth etc for higher risk or high BMI for example are being told for fun. There’s reasons behind things and I think her saying to just basically do what you want is dangerous! She really isn’t qualified to be giving this sort of info. I’d take a midwife/doctors advice because they’re the experts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Her stories today are basically telling people to ignore medical advice on what they should and shouldn’t do as it’s a 2 way conversation.....surely things like being told you can’t have a water birth etc for higher risk or high BMI for example are being told for fun. There’s reasons behind things and I think her saying to just basically do what you want is dangerous! She really isn’t qualified to be giving this sort of info. I’d take a midwife/doctors advice because they’re the experts 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree!
They tell you for your own safety!
Yes I'm sure if you demanded you wanted one, they'd allow it. But they tell you all this stuff as it's for Your safety. Not to just make you worry 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does she even bother with consultant appointments when she won’t take a bit of advice?! It’s all feebs way, won’t listen to the professionals. There will be a full on argument in the delivery room if anything goes wrong and feebs is told she needs a c section!

• Heart
Yeah the discussions surrounding hospital results are really worrying and inappropriate. I’m sure her goal is to reduce worry and reassure anyone who goes for a growth scan. However, as others have said she is not qualified and having been through the process myself, if you are worried the midwives do an amazing job at reassuring people where they can based on their qualified knowledge. But it’s also important to say that sometimes things are worrying when you’re pregnant and she needs to reevaluate her balance between denial and acceptance of harsh facts. If your BMI is 37+ it can be dangerous in pregnancy, there is no reassurance that can be given for that fact.

Reactions: 4
It’s also about health and safety for the midwives, they don’t like you having a water birth over a certain bmi in case there is an emergency and they have to get you out of the pool. It’s just plain selfish.

Reactions: 7
She is really beginning to do my head in now. It's not just a number, you're ignoring it because it's a reminder of the fact that you're fat. No two ways around it. Shes putting her and her baby's health at risk because she's fat and regardless of what any health professional will tell her she'll continue to ignore it because it's only a "% risk". Well you know what sweetie, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much of a risk...if ya weren't fat!!

Another thing that has kind of annoyed me about her... she goes on about your body your baby blah blah and doing what's best for you and your baby.
Yet she's eaten more cr*p since being pregnant, takeaways ect ect..
Does she forget all that is going to the baby too?

Reactions: 5
I stopped following Feebs when she announced her pregnancy because I just knew she would be like this. My little one is a bit older than her daughter & I didn’t have a bad birth or anything but she used to get on my tits going on about how perfect it all was. She did eventually stop going on about it but I just knew it would all start again for her 2nd pregnancy & I couldn’t take it. I used to really like her & did sign up to the tax free childcare because of her sharing that but it wasn’t enough to keep following her. I do however, enjoy reading about how much she annoys other people too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a hell of a lot of fatphobia on this thread.. and wow.. reading derogatory comments about her skin colour is pretty disturbing. If you wouldn’t say it without being anonymous don’t say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I stopped following Feebs when she announced her pregnancy because I just knew she would be like this. My little one is a bit older than her daughter & I didn’t have a bad birth or anything but she used to get on my tits going on about how perfect it all was. She did eventually stop going on about it but I just knew it would all start again for her 2nd pregnancy & I couldn’t take it. I used to really like her & did sign up to the tax free childcare because of her sharing that but it wasn’t enough to keep following her. I do however, enjoy reading about how much she annoys other people too 😂
Hahaha same!!! I genuinely thought she was a lovely 48 year old woman who had lost weight and done well and enjoyed sharing her meals, I liked her. Then she announced the pregnancy and I thought bleeping hell and then she became super weird. I still check in every now and again to see what the hell she's gonna name the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha same!!! I genuinely thought she was a lovely 48 year old woman who had lost weight and done well and enjoyed sharing her meals, I liked her. Then she announced the pregnancy and I thought bleeping hell and then she became super weird. I still check in every now and again to see what the hell she's gonna name the next one.
'Lovely 48 year old woman' 😂😂😂 dying!!

Genuinely thought she was mid-late 40s myself tbf... oldest looking 34 year old I've ever seen in my life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a hell of a lot of fatphobia on this thread.. and wow.. reading derogatory comments about her skin colour is pretty disturbing. If you wouldn’t say it without being anonymous don’t say it.
I wouldnt say its fatphobia. Her BMI is over 30. It's a scientific fact that she's fat. No point sugar coating it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I would call it fatphobia, I’m big myself but it’s the way she’s almost in denial about her own weight, has the cheek to literally be a slimming world consultant and not eat a single slimming world friendly thing, and claims every doctor is wrong about the risks associated with her weight in childbirth.

Comments about her skin colour? Is ginger a skin colour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope, not fatphobia in the least as I know too well the struggle of being overweight/yo-yo dieting/maintaining. It’s calling someone out for being an absolute bare faced fraud. Someone who happily takes money off people to follow a plan she promotes for financial gain, without following it herself.

Reactions: 3
Her tank arse and how much she over feeds her child is quite low down on my list of things I can't stand about her tbf!

Like how many bloody birthing books does she need to tag? Has she actually read them all? Thirsty much for one of them to throw her a crumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.