Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't understand why they have chosen not to tell Vesper there is a baby on the way.
Same! My daughter is 2 next week and we just had our second 5 weeks ago... we told her as soon as I started to expand and we bought a book called “I’m a new big sister” about mummy and daddy bringing a baby home. Gave her lots of time to come to terms with it so she knew a bit of what to expect. Seems so weird to me to keep it secret? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
All because she doesn’t want vesper asking when the baby will be coming?! Better than her constantly asking when the baby is going back like she will do if it just arrives with no warning and they suddenly expect a 3 year old to just get on with it like it’s no biggie. She won’t get anywhere near feebs when the babies here cos she will be constantly ‘boobin’ 🤢🙄

Reactions: 10
Feebs needs to ask her pal Sarah ockwell Smith to gift her the "second baby book" pronto.

Reactions: 2
She's probably going to try and film some amazing, creative 'special' 🙄 way of announcing it to Vesper and of course Vesper will react in the most unique, hilarious, clever way ever....🙄🙄🙄🙄 I hope it all blows up in her smug face. I get bratty vibes off Vesper and she hardly shows that side of it all because she lives her best life every day 😴😴😴😴😴 It's gonna be a massive shock to her sharing her home and parents who spoil her constantly.

• Haha
She said that Vesper sits with her hand down Feebs top a lot of the time. Can you imagine how she's going to be when Feebs is 'Boobin' the baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said that Vesper sits with her hand down Feebs top a lot of the time. Can you imagine how she's going to be when Feebs is 'Boobin' the baby 🙄
I think she shouldn't be encouraging that, she needs to learn boundaries now. I know it isn't a sexual thing but she needs to learn eventually it is not appropriate.

Reactions: 8
She's probably going to try and film some amazing, creative 'special' 🙄 way of announcing it to Vesper and of course Vesper will react in the most unique, hilarious, clever way ever....🙄🙄🙄🙄 I hope it all blows up in her smug face. I get bratty vibes off Vesper and she hardly shows that side of it all because she lives her best life every day 😴😴😴😴😴 It's gonna be a massive shock to her sharing her home and parents who spoil her constantly.
This. I learnt this the hard way. I lost 2 babies between my children, never thought we would have a second and spoilt the eldest rotten. The second came as but if a surprise and it took a long time to undo the brattish behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I think she shouldn't be encouraging that, she needs to learn boundaries now. I know it isn't a sexual thing but she needs to learn eventually it is not appropriate.
Agree. I know it's innocent, but is she going to think it's okay to do it to other people not just her Mum?
You never know.
We had a little girl at the nursery I worked at who would try and pull up all the women's tops constantly because her Mum let her do it whenever she wanted milk. She just never understood why she couldn't do it to them too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Agree. I know it's innocent, but is she going to think it's okay to do it to other people not just her Mum?
You never know.
We had a little girl at the nursery I worked at who would try and pull up all the women's tops constantly because her Mum let her do it whenever she wanted milk. She just never understood why she couldn't do it to them too 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I mean

Reactions: 3
Another time lapse of vesper eating a small adult sized meal. Tonight she has a glass bottle and the metal straw. Maybe I have my judgy pants on but having seen a patient smash their teeth on a metal straw not sure I’d let my child who hasn’t developed fine motor skills (my child is the same age as hers) loose with a metal straw.

I cannot believe the size of Vesper’s meal! When she posted the side by side pics they both looked almost exactly the same size!
I have struggled at times with portion size for my 3 year old but even I know that amount is way too much!
First time I’ve seen one of her daughters meals and I’m so shocked!

Reactions: 7
The size of that meal was huge, as are all of Vespers portions. Why is Feebs so proud of “Vessie” for clearing her plate? Such an old school, feeder mentality and demonstrates Feebs food issues perfectly. That child has had a camera shoved in her face showing her eating since she was a baby sucking on one of those big ginger tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cannot stand it when people just start doing things as a fad this whole veg pledge crap will be like the whole debt thing soon be forgotten 🙄

Yeah, the veg pledge is just another fly-by-night notion of Feebs ... wonder what bandwagon she will climb upon next?

The size of that meal was huge, as are all of Vespers portions. Why is Feebs so proud of “Vessie” for clearing her plate? Such an old school, feeder mentality and demonstrates Feebs food issues perfectly. That child has had a camera shoved in her face showing her eating since she was a baby sucking on one of those big ginger tits.
Big ginger tits 😩😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I find it so odd that she records her child eating dinner and uploads it on Instagram. Poor kid has no privacy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.