Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so now it becomes more clear as suspected, she's looking like she's drifting away from SW and becoming a mummy blogger/parent expert/swipey/ads type account... just like Fopperholic has. I did say she was in danger of becoming like her her whole tone has changed. I wonder if she'll give up the consultant gig totally after this baby is born...she doesn't seem interested in a SW lifestyle since she had Vesper anyway, she deffo can't stick to it anymore.. Someone did comment last time I nosed at her account and guessed she was pregnant. I wish her well with it all & the pregnancy but I deffo won't be rushing to view the constant 'boobin' updates either.
Just like fopps, you can see where the whole thing is headed and predict it all before it plays out in front of your eyes! She will sack it off knowing she can get more in ads and stuff, she doesn’t seem interested in sw at all now and clearly not a good role model. Worrying how big she is now, size 20 wasn’t it?! How much bigger is she going to get, not good in pregnancy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy for her being pregnant however once she starts lobbing her tits out left right and centre again I'll have to unfollow 😂

I agree as above, she's defo going down the whole Mummy blogger route....yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes this definitely is Feebs moving into the the mummy blogger arena now 🤑 all that nonsense about body confidence at any size, numbers don’t matter etc - what a load of crap. I hope she has a healthy pregnancy, starting off at a size 20 is worrying and high risk. This will be another excuse for her not to get back on the SW band wagon even though the “plan” is approved during pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
I'm all for feeling confident in your own body and loving yourself - everyone should! If Feebs feels that way, that's wonderful I'm not trying to take that away from her... It just amuses me that the SW lot never seem to preach all this when they are at target or a size 10 blah blah.. it's always - I owe it all to the plan.. it really works! eat a rainbow.. buy my countdown/subscribe😉..you always seem to have body positive messages shoved down your throat when they've gained several stones? Or when they've gone up 5 dress sizes and can't get back on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️ ... I'm hardly kate Moss myself but I deffo couldn't preach what I don't practise, especially for money or a career.

Reactions: 10
Happy for her being pregnant however once she starts lobbing her tits out left right and centre again I'll have to unfollow 😂

I agree as above, she's defo going down the whole Mummy blogger route....yawn
Holy tit howling here😂😂😂the first thing I thought was ffs them boobs are going to be all over my bastard feed again, can't cope 😂😂. Got my own boobs to look at do not need to see yours, just feed your child and don't tell the whole world about it.

• Haha
Just like fopps, you can see where the whole thing is headed and predict it all before it plays out in front of your eyes! She will sack it off knowing she can get more in ads and stuff, she doesn’t seem interested in sw at all now and clearly not a good role model. Worrying how big she is now, size 20 wasn’t it?! How much bigger is she going to get, not good in pregnancy at all.
She's been looking for a different direction for a long time by the looks. But still clings on to the SW name in the meantime like Fopps till she's established her route

Reactions: 1
I'm all for feeling confident in your own body and loving yourself - everyone should! If Feebs feels that way, that's wonderful I'm not trying to take that away from her... It just amuses me that the SW lot never seem to preach all this when they are at target or a size 10 blah blah.. it's always - I owe it all to the plan.. it really works! eat a rainbow.. buy my countdown/subscribe😉..you always seem to have body positive messages shoved down your throat when they've gained several stones? Or when they've gone up 5 dress sizes and can't get back on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️ ... I'm hardly kate Moss myself but I deffo couldn't preach what I don't practise, especially for money or a career.
Yep, I agree that it’s only ever a good thing to feel good in yourself and feel confident. But when you’re taking money off people and advising them to follow The Plan, and talking about numbers on a scale and counting syns, it is absolute nonsense. That’s the annoying thing about Feebs, the narrative changes all the time recently. A SW consultant but not demonstrating their principles. Talking about debt but using aff links encouraging followers to spend 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s disappointing.

• Heart
Completely agree! So many of them, if not all that have regained weight were all banging on about how amazing SW is, how they'll never go back, how the plan works long term and how they hated the size they were before and felt so miserable, then they gain some weight back and all of a sudden they're happier no matter what they weigh, they don't care about the numbers ect ect
Which fine if you don't want to worry over numbers, it isn't good to focus on then, but to have such a different attitude.

Then when they lose it again, the ones that do, they go back to the preaching about how amazing the plan is and how much happier they are 🤔

I did notice in the comments someone said about their pregnancy book and if she advertises her book on her page, she'll send her a free one. So I'm sure that'll be popping up soon

Holy tit howling here😂😂😂the first thing I thought was ffs them boobs are going to be all over my bastard feed again, can't cope 😂😂. Got my own boobs to look at do not need to see yours, just feed your child and don't tell the whole world about it.
Exactly! She goes on and on AND ON about it, I get you’re so proud of yourself and your body for breastfeeding, she goes on about it enough but really she doesn’t need to, just get on with it, no issue!
The other thing that bothered me was she went on and on and did a bloody blog post on her most perfect and amazing birth. Read my blog and you can have an amazing birth too and all that nonsense. No feebs, it’s out of people’s control no matter that you preach or think. Probably 99% of people’s birth plans go out the window and you go with the flow, a lot of people are rushed off for c sections yet she bangs on about how perfect her labour and birth was, ok we get it. So smug!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely agree! So many of them, if not all that have regained weight were all banging on about how amazing SW is, how they'll never go back, how the plan works long term and how they hated the size they were before and felt so miserable, then they gain some weight back and all of a sudden they're happier no matter what they weigh, they don't care about the numbers ect ect
Which fine if you don't want to worry over numbers, it isn't good to focus on then, but to have such a different attitude.

Then when they lose it again, the ones that do, they go back to the preaching about how amazing the plan is and how much happier they are 🤔

I did notice in the comments someone said about their pregnancy book and if she advertises her book on her page, she'll send her a free one. So I'm sure that'll be popping up soon
I'm gonna have to have a look now😂 be calling her SWfreebs at this rate!

100% they all do it. We all yo-yo with weight,, but add in the preachy money grabbing attitudes and it becomes unbearable. Instagram deffo isn't what it used to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That photo of her in her stories, posing as if she has a full on pregnancy bump ... she must only be around 12week?? She looks 6 or 7 months pregnant ... I know myself that 2nd & 3rd time round my bumps were more prominent but seriously!! The mind set of that SW gang is, ah well I’ve gained 4 stone and I’m sure I’ll gain another bit but it’ll be fine, I’ll lose it all after baby is born, I’ll just start the fecking plan 🙄 Gain big, lose big. Whilst in reality, she piled on 4 stone after V was born so if she doesn’t rein it in, and does the same again when Number 2 is born, Feebs will end up morbidly obese.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god that story of vesper on the kitchen floor - is that dirt everywhere?! What's that manky rug? Made me feel ill!

She's going to have a very unhealthy pregnancy which might mean she doesn't get her "perfect" birth this time. I unfollowed a long time ago, couldn't cope with her sanctimonious boob preaching.

Reactions: 2
Yep, I agree that it’s only ever a good thing to feel good in yourself and feel confident. But when you’re taking money off people and advising them to follow The Plan, and talking about numbers on a scale and counting syns, it is absolute nonsense. That’s the annoying thing about Feebs, the narrative changes all the time recently. A SW consultant but not demonstrating their principles. Talking about debt but using aff links encouraging followers to spend 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s disappointing.
100% this!

Oh my god that story of vesper on the kitchen floor - is that dirt everywhere?! What's that manky rug? Made me feel ill!

She's going to have a very unhealthy pregnancy which might mean she doesn't get her "perfect" birth this time. I unfollowed a long time ago, couldn't cope with her sanctimonious boob preaching.
Well I for one cannot wait to hear about how she is an all natural, hypno birthing supermum 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how she’s going to find the time to make a banquet for every meal she feeds vesper when she’s busy boobing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just because it’s personal to me but the whole breastfeeding thing really upsets me. My baby was born with a cleft palate so I was unable to breastfeed but people like swfeebs seem to live in this world where they think everyone has a choice whether or not they breastfeed. I get she wants to and she feels passionate about it, that’s fine but for an account of her size it’s not right to push it down people’s throats. We know you breastfeed but show some consideration for those that can’t! Sorry had to get that out! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know if it is just me, but I wasn't too keen on the gift she did for her friend who had the baby shower, where she put bits in to support breastfeeding, the mug and whatever it was to increase milk.
I wanted to breastfeed so bad when I had my baby but couldn't and anyone mentioning it or even insinuating I should be doing it upset me.
I mean, maybe her friend has asked for that stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️ But who knows. Was just my thought!

Also, is she getting money from her blog posts? Because she's really pushing them

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just because it’s personal to me but the whole breastfeeding thing really upsets me. My baby was born with a cleft palate so I was unable to breastfeed but people like swfeebs seem to live in this world where they think everyone has a choice whether or not they breastfeed. I get she wants to and she feels passionate about it, that’s fine but for an account of her size it’s not right to push it down people’s throats. We know you breastfeed but show some consideration for those that can’t! Sorry had to get that out! 🤪
And this is what I was saying earlier down the thread....making out she’s doing it better & her way is the best way.
I completely feel you....I tried with my eldest, but she just wouldn’t latch on...which stressed me out which then made me want to try harder but she still wouldn’t feed & it got to the point where I started to develop PND. Motherhood isn’t an easy ride for everybody....then you get instamums who shove their ‘perfect’ parenting down your throat! For me (now I’m older!) it doesn’t matter how you feed baby....you do what’s best for you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this is what I was saying earlier down the thread....making out she’s doing it better & her way is the best way.
I completely feel you....I tried with my eldest, but she just wouldn’t latch on...which stressed me out which then made me want to try harder but she still wouldn’t feed & it got to the point where I started to develop PND. Motherhood isn’t an easy ride for everybody....then you get instamums who shove their ‘perfect’ parenting down your throat! For me (now I’m older!) it doesn’t matter how you feed baby....you do what’s best for you 😊
Agree 100%, the likes of Instagram puts pressure on people especially first time mums! Defo agree you have to do what's best for you x

Reactions: 3
Omg that kitchen floor looked rather disgusting! On another note, I think I'm going to have to mute her and just look at her feed when I feel like. Can't be doing with the boobing! I used to like Feebs but she is so wanting to be up there with the so called insta mums.

Reactions: 8
Well I for one cannot wait to hear about how she is an all natural, hypno birthing supermum 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how she’s going to find the time to make a banquet for every meal she feeds vesper when she’s busy boobing 🤢
She'll be on the potnoodles and crispy pancakes on the quiet 100% 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.