Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes! My eyes! Not only are we treated to a practically naked picture of Feebs, we got an even more obscene one of Jim!! He looks 9 months pregnant himself in that picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lovely that she’s had her baby 🥰

I just hope she isn’t as smug this time about the breastfeeding 🙈 I had my baby a few months after she had Vesper. I remember feeling so inadequate that I wasn’t able to breastfeed for long and people like her didn’t help in my fragile state at the time!

Reactions: 5
Sorry all for my contribution in derailing the thread everyone, we are fiery little passionate beings aren’t we 😳 Back to the announcement pics today, and I actually thought Jimbo was having a go at boobin’ himself when I first scrolled through the pics fast 😂
Haha it's ok 👍👍 I love reading your views on our good old fopperbollocks thread also btw 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her half naked in the pool and I bet the poor baby is thinking ‘I’m not boobin’ from Mick Hucknall, put me back! put me back NOW’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad baby is here safe etc but surely those pictures are that special moment between you and your husband/ partner and not nearly 100k followers. I wish her birth hadn’t been so plain sailing though (Obvs no danger to either of them) just so she wasn’t so smug. Also, I see she had a water home birth? Can anyone enlighten me where the water goes/ how they get it out without drenching the house because it’s been bothering me since my SIL said she wanted that but then couldn’t 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said in a queue and aid that she couldn’t have a homebirth because her BMI was too high?

I’m glad baby is here safe etc but surely those pictures are that special moment between you and your husband/ partner and not nearly 100k followers. I wish her birth hadn’t been so plain sailing though (Obvs no danger to either of them) just so she wasn’t so smug. Also, I see she had a water home birth? Can anyone enlighten me where the water goes/ how they get it out without drenching the house because it’s been bothering me since my SIL said she wanted that but then couldn’t 😂
You drop a pump in the bottom of the pool attached to hosepipe and drain the water into the garden or down the sink. The water is pretty clean unlike you may think! I was suprised. 1 failed and 1 successful home water birth over her. Highly recommended! 🙋🏻‍♀️

I’m sure she said in a queue and aid that she couldn’t have a homebirth because her BMI was too high?
I suspect she was ‘encouraged away’ from this route - she would be with my local home birth team given her situation.
I don’t doubt that she exercised her right to do it anyway - how she covers this in her birth story will determine the degree to which I continue to find her a massive irritant. Who am I kidding, I can’t stand the women and can’t see that changing anytime soon. She may have had a baby but she is still a hypocritical shiller of tit

You drop a pump in the bottom of the pool attached to hosepipe and drain the water into the garden or down the sink. The water is pretty clean unlike you may think! I was suprised. 1 failed and 1 successful home water birth over her. Highly recommended! 🙋🏻‍♀️

I suspect she was ‘encouraged away’ from this route - she would be with my local home birth team given her situation.
I don’t doubt that she exercised her right to do it anyway - how she covers this in her birth story will determine the degree to which I continue to find her a massive irritant. Who am I kidding, I can’t stand the women and can’t see that changing anytime soon. She may have had a baby but she is still a hypocritical shiller of tit
Ah thank you! I do want a water birth whenever we are lucky enough to fall pregnant. Maybe not at home though as I’m such a worrier and I’ll be panicking about everything imaginable 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah which I 100% agree to induction to protect mum and baby, pre eclampsia is life threatening and Can happens so quick. Sorry you went through that then induction.

For people just wanting to be induced to meet their baby early is absolutely ridiculous.
anyone who wants inductoon with no reason other than to get baby early must be mad !
i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
i was induced too as i had pre eclampsia. Even though its life threatening i was induced 4 times and nothing happened. eventually they went down the breaking waters were broken / drip route ..i ended up having an emergency c section.
I opted for an elective c sectio with second as i wasnt going to be put through that again!

Yeah which I 100% agree to induction to protect mum and baby, pre eclampsia is life threatening and Can happens so quick. Sorry you went through that then induction.

For people just wanting to be induced to meet their baby early is absolutely ridiculous.
Since it can kill mother and baby, induction is the best plan for pre-eclampsia but if I had a regular healthy pregnancy and I went over, I would not want an induction. I had a horrible pregnancy from the start.

What stupid name is she going to bestow on this one then I wonder?

Awwww Big jumbo Jim and his fat hairy man tits, cute.

Of course it was gonna go like a dream for smugnel...borrrrrrrring! 🙄

• Haha
Literally cant abide Mick Smugnalls smuggy little smiles in her smuggy pictures...uchhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay .... phew a safe delivery of another off spring
and a wee chubby little boy.....
thank heavens no more bump pics ..... oh hold on WFT
boobies incoming 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.